cpfuzzy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In game name: Umberghost
    Why do you want to join?: I want to find a community to play with and to have fun.
    Do you agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?: Yes, of course.
    What type of mods do you like to play? I usually prefer to play Tech mods like (AS2, Logistic Pipes, Thermal Expansion, IC2, etc.)

My friend BinaryBart will post too, we want to play both on a private server.
    C
    In game name:Creeper_0990
    Why do you want to join?: Friends and because i want to play on a server so i can start over on a new, friendly server
    Do you agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?: yes
    What type of mods do you like to play? pneumaticcraft, railcraft Am going to try more soon
    N
    In game name: nikolasgp

Why do you want to join?: For a while now i've been looking for a small, close community built server. It will be a nice change to play on a grief free server, where I can trust everyone I meet.

Do you agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?: Definitely

What type of mods do you like to play? Thermal expansion, Reactors, Magic.
    P
    Ign: Pvt_B
    Why join?: Been looking for a new community to be either a player in or help out. I was an admin for a vanilla server for 4 years called Terenecraft, and if there are any spots open, I'd love to help. If not I'd happily just want to be a member of the community.
    agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?: yes, of course
    What type of mods do you like to play? I like Tekkit and magic
    In game name: robomaster223
    Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a new community since the last one I have been with has gone offline and am hoping to be able to get on here and have some fun
    Do you agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?: yes I agree
    What type of mods do you like to play? mainly magic but with this pack probs immersive enginnering and off meta mods like rail craft
    cpfuzzy
    cpfuzzy
    Whitelisted, welcome!
    In game name:HellOfPanda
    Why do you want to join?:I want to be part of community
    Do you agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?:Yes sir
    What type of mods do you like to play?Thermal Expansion,Advanced solars
    cpfuzzy
    cpfuzzy
    Whitelisted, welcome!
    C
    FTB Inventions
    In game name: MinecraftChick56
    Why do you want to join: I'm still learning mods and I figured a smaller community would be better off for me. I would like to make friends as well that will help me along through this process
    Do you agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?: Yes
    What type of mods do you like to play? I like to expand my horizons and try a little bit of everything
    cpfuzzy
    cpfuzzy
    Whitelisted, welcome!
    M
    FTB Inventions
    In game name: MrMindFreak
    Why do you want to join?: I want to be a part of a smaller, close community where everyone is friendly and easy-going.
    Do you agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?: Of course i do.
    What type of mods do you like to play? I like all mods (mostly) But I really enjoy the farming/foods mods, and also magic mods.
    H
    FTB Inventions
    In game name: HelixSquared
    Why do you want to join?: Looking for a place to mess around with some mods with other players.
    Do you agree and comply with the Rules and Conditions?: Yessir.
    What type of mods do you like to play? I love them all, but I have a major love for Tech(Thermal Exspansion & EnderIO)
    cpfuzzy
    cpfuzzy
    Whitelisted, welcome!
    In game name: ButterNog
    Why do you want to join?: looking for a nice ftb community to join for my Beam.pro streaming
    What type of mods do you like to play? All i love to learn all the one i dont know and i am very experienced with most of the popular ones.
    cpfuzzy
    cpfuzzy
    Whitelisted, welcome!
    P
    Hey dude Im applying for your server you posted about today.
    In game name: PsychoticPigeon
    Why do you want to join?: Looking for a cool chilled out bunch of people to enjoy minecraft with
    What type of mods do you like to play? witchery, Thermal Expansion, Enderio, AE.
    Hey man. Saw you came into my server once, but never again. You should come back and give us another shot. We're adding lots of awesome plugins like Spleef and CTF.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…