O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, i keep getting a crash when i place down a boiler, should i send you the crash report? if yes, how?
    R
    Razz45
    tenho o mesmo problema., por favor alguem me socorra!
    R
    i love your mod pack but i feel its not getting the popularity it deserves and i cant seem to find any servers to play on if you know of any servers plz let me know
    Reactions: OneWolfe
    O
    OneWolfe
    There are a few that have been posted in the TFP forum thread :D
    B
    BooGotShot
    It seems that none of those work.

gloomia.playat.ch no longer resolves.

terrafirmapunk.servegame.com cannot be connected to.
    B
    Bongbart
    Write me a little bit about yourself in a PM and i can maybe whitelist you on my server :)
    There is an error when launching server from the bat file where the name in the script does not match the name of the target forge.jar file. Copying the name listed in the cmd window's error message and replacing the name of the forge file fixes this.... or vise versa.... but messing with the code in the .bat is generally a bad idea unless you know what you are doing.
    J
    pure lava lakes from lycanities spawns with vanila stone around it in terrafirmapunk thought u should know incase you didnt
    hi onewolfe
    i haven't watched all of pakratt's stream from yesterday, so i don't know if you fixed the issue, but i have a theory that the skeleton druid's poison part is what is causing the crash.
    sorry for taking up your time if i'm mistaken

sincerely
    setesh
    O
    OneWolfe
    Thank you for letting me know :D
    I do have a programmer/modder who has been trying to convert the damages from vanilla and modded mobs to a TFC equivalent but its seems that the poison splash damage is causing a lot of extra calculations which time out the server. I am hoping he can fix the issue soon.
    S
    setesh
    a temporary solution might be to switch the splash poison out with the splash bleeding from the wither witches, if you can. it's a bit more powerful(since the bleeding can kill) but i haven't noticed any issues with that on pakratt's streams.
    at least it would let you deal with the skeletons^^
    hey one wolfe
    i have been trying to play your awsome tfp but i can't get the hqm enabled and i start whit no book iam in single player plz help out a pc noob
    O
    OneWolfe
    I dont understand why it wont start sometimes, but you will have to execute the command "/hqm quest" in order for it to start, sorry
    H
    henrik2805
    thanks for the super fast respons i will do that
    i miss your crazy awesome work! hope your doing fine! a lot of pack creators have been throwing in the towels or atleast not updating mods.
    Hey there OneWolfe,
    I'm following your LP of TFP and like it very much! But when I try to play it with my friends, the game crashes when we reached the logging in screen. However we are able to play singleplayer without any problems, just playing together won't work.... Any ideas how to fix this? :s
    J
    Juun
    Btw, when we downgrade we are able to join the server but its vanilla minecraft with a black sky and some stuff from some mods, but completely unplayable o_O
    Morning Sir, I spotted your pack recently and had been wondering If It'd be alright If I possibly stream your pack on Twitch.tv. I'm a fairly low-end livestreamer, I noticed you're fine with Youtube LP's. Anyhow, I figured I'd ask to make sure before I go off and "Just stream It". Please get back to me at your earliest conveince.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…