buggirlexpres
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• H
    As much as it's a the best mod pack ever it is just down right stupid that i can't build my base out of what i feel i would like to simply cause a little rule hasn't been put into place or looked at. i mean honestly does everyone here love being limited to glass floors and half slabs that you can't place anything on i mean seriously?????
    H
    Hey, firstly just wanna say i love the departed mod it is just awesome. one thing i wonder tho is for people like me that really enjoy building a sweet base, can we expect you to resolve the issue of AoA mobs spawning. as much as this mod pack offers, if i have to half slab the shit out of my base to not have them spawn, the game just lost all it's integrity.
    They should make the Follow button more obvious, it was hard to find it to follow you!
    Is Jampacked III happening soon? I'm assuming it'll probably be on 1.8.9, so the big wait is for HQM 1.8 to come out, right?
    I
    so, i tried the pack code from your post of running red 2 and it didnt work. did you change it or take it down?
    I
    Hey Gideonsey i have a problem my Ftb infitiy launcher crashed on at the start up 6/7 i hope you can help me i looked at the support site but the user can not help me
    hello i would like to report a glitch that i require fixing use the FTB launcher. the glitch is 1st my world on galactic science is deleted then soon account deletion and I greatly require them being returned
    buggirlexpres
    D
    derpendary
    thx and I hope it gets done soon lol. I had a ton of progress on a lot of modpacks.
    Hey, I was wondering: Do you MISS making HQM packs? Cause FTB official packs are lacking in good HQM ones, and judging by Running Red, you could easily change that.
    buggirlexpres
    buggirlexpres
    I do miss the development experience of my earlier packs (not so much HQM) and the unique qualities they all had. Thankfully, after this wave of FTB packs is out, I'll have time to work on CyanideX's Infernal Skies, which will certainly be a fun experience
    Fortanono
    Fortanono
    Awesome! I honestly hope that this happens; I'm getting tired of the fact FTB official packs are kitchen-sinks and 3rd-party ones are HQM. Idea: What if you made an HQM pack that wasn't a skyblock? Like, maybe a serious version of Terra/your take on Regrowth?
    hello Gideonseymour, I would like to talk to you about the blood n' bones modpack which haven't been updated to 1.7.10 and a lot of people would like to play it with the new version of lycanites mobs which include bosses. thank you
    Hello Gideonseymour

i would like to bring to your attention a server on the infintiy pack which is selling items for real life money, these items being player anchors and AE2 items which break terms and conditions they have been shut down twice for selling items and the server is called sernedipity

thank you for your time

Andy Henson
  • Loading…
  • Loading…