J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there! You might remember me from the below post, from quite a while ago now. So yeah, I took what you said into consideration, and I am currently an active member :D
    Here's hoping you'll accept me into your server :)
    J
    Jerome Asich
    I would be happy to have you on, but I'm not sure if you'd want to join now that we've swapped to a custom modpack. If you're interested, just tell me.
    the_j485
    the_j485
    /Tell Jerome
    As far as your server goes, how an people join it? I tend to be very active on the forums, if thats the sort of thing you are looking for in a player. Hope you consider my request; I really need to find a good server to play on. If not, I understand.
    hey there! I saw shoop's post about your server, Adeptcraft, and it looked great! I was wondering of I might be able to join. I have a fairly good knowledge of most of the mods, and I have never griefed or stolen, and I do not plan to! I can build fairly well too. Hopefully you could accpet my request, and let me join, but if you choose not to, that's fine.
    J
    Jerome Asich
    Sadly, I must decline the request. The reason being, you are simply not an active enough member on the forums, and that is where my focus on recruitment goes. Given time, I may reconsider this. I apologize for the declination.
    the_j485
    the_j485
    that's fine, I understand completely
    Let's see how quickly we can build a quad-fusion reactor and fully automate it!
    T
    Technician
    Depends on how may people you have mining and trying to automate; for me it's a matter of ACTUALLY doing it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…