C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey come Back to the server, its address is TheUndergroundServer.lax9.creeperhost.net, running the newest version of the dw20 pack. you know the teamspeak stuff.
    you created an age? I thought I stated clearly in the rules no ages were to be created by any one other than me! all ages have been deleted though. You are okay for now, don't do it again please.
    U
    underground5456
    its fine dont worry, sorry if i was blunt i didnt mean to be, i have just been being pressured by some of the new server members for the server being down so much, when the harddrives at the location the server is hosted at failed, and the numerous bugs that keep crashing the server.
    U
    underground5456
    neither are my fault, and all of this is is occurring while i have exams, i am certain that you were not the reason the server was crashing, if you were it would have been because the server exceeded its memory allowance but that never happened.
    U
    underground5456
    dont worry im not mad at you you did nothing wrong it was just i am under a lot of pressure until tomorrow, you might be able to tell due to the lack of correct punctuation and spelling in this post XD
    hey the server company is changing the name of the jar so that it will start correctly on the server otherwise it will be running as soon as possible because it is christmas time/ eve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…