T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are there any mods that you have released yet? I saw something somewhere, but I can't exactly remember where?
    T
    Type1Ninja
    No, no mods... I had a couple ideas, but I think they've been covered by some other mods I saw/liked (Quantum Flux Battlesuit FTW!). Also, school's coming up, so that's a huge time consumer... The only thing I'd really want to mod in is lightning creators, as I haven't really seen those done well anywhere else, but that's fairly low priority.
    D
    Dylz101
    Ah, thanks for the reply :)
    I would like to ask you a question; I remmember a while ago you were working on a mod's development? Well I heard you say somewhere you went through Pahimars tutorial, as well as a different tutorial? May I ask you what tutorials helped you the most? I'm hoping to create a small mod myself, just in my spare time.
    L
    LordSlyFox
    Just gonna give you a tiny little update here; made it through the first episode, everything seems to be going smoothly. I already had my gradle for eclipse set up and so i did the same for idea. Plus I already had the jdk so that wasnt an issue. Definetly excited for this.
    L
    LordSlyFox
    Oh and if you're curious why I'm telling you this, it's because i have nothing to do in between watching the first video and giving myself a break until the second video. Cheers.
    T
    Type1Ninja
    Awesome. Good luck with modding! :D
    Just to let you know, every evening i watch valsnoisytoys stream @www.twitch.tv/valsnoisytoys, and many times I will host her on my channel. She is also a vety good minecraft streamer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…