C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• G
    Could you please delete my account?
    C
    Hi I was trying to connect to your AlienMC modpack server. The modpack downloaded and started up fine, but it seems like the server's version is 3.0.0 and on MC version 1.10.2 when the latest version of the pack is 2.4.1 and on 1.7.10 . Is there a new pack code for an updated version, or is this modpack dead? ThankYou.
    P
    Capatinnana Como Que Eu Baixo Os Mods :????????
    Was directed to you to ask for a Forum Name Change, spelled my name wrong for one, and would like to switch it to my minecraft name, author name of my modpack.
    C
    Captainnana
    Please PM me with the details of what you would like your name changed to
    Why is this getting the error of spam or inappropriate content?

IGN: jkriner

Experience with Modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded minecraft for a while now, I have played packs like TPPI, Monster, Mod Sauce, etc.

Experience with AG2: I have been playing for about a week now, and I was at endgame in the first Agrarian Skies.
    Can i change the year of my birthday?

"Once your birthday has been entered, it cannot be changed. Please contact an administrator if it is incorrect."
    Please, help me :) thank you
    Hey Captainnana, have you noticed the high amount of spam threads? I've been reporting them for spam, and I'm sure others have too, but do you have plans to make a better system to counteract those threads?
    C
    Captainnana
    We're continuing to try to stem the flow of spam but with such a large forum it is quite difficult. We hope the upcoming xenforo update with the new google recaptcha support will help this issue greatly.
    Hey I accidentally sent in the wrong version of my mod pack for jam packed. tried to send in the correct version but got an error saying that i had made to many posts. Is there a way i could send in my correct version?
    C
    Captainnana
    PM me the correct version
    B
    Brainy8
    i cant figure out how to personal message. not a very big forums page user. would you like me to post a dropbox link to it here?
    C
    Captainnana
    Click the info tab, start a convo
    Hey Captainnana,
    i have a question. How can i make ModPacks for the FTB Launcher? I make a ModPack with Modifications that are technical. Like Industrial Craft 2, Buildcraft and so on. It's for the Minecraft Version 1.6.4 and it's like Feed The Beast Ultimate. Who i'am contacting, if i want to upload a ModPack to FTB Launcher? (Sorry for my bad English, i am German)

Hopefully on answer : KohleXD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…