S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am at a total lose! defeated!!! I cant figure it out... if you need to give away my spot then so be it. To bad I enjoyed all the players and was gonna make spawn a master piece. I just have no idea how to fix it and I am losing my temper!

good luck in the future
    S
    Synaxis
    The only thing you need to do is go to the FTB launcher, select the Direwolf20 modpack. Just above that menu and the window to the right is a bar with several things: Settings, Filter: all/all, Edit Mod Pack, Download Server, Server Version (will read as 4 for you, probably), Private Packs. All you have to do is click the arrow for the server version, select 5, and click launch. It should install all by itself.
    I am writing in disappointment... I have tried now for 4 hours to get the mods downloaded and working and i CAN NOT get it. I am about to launch my PC in the lake! I realize it is only my fault but I have ZERO PC skills. If you don't see me in a couple days I have simply given up.

bizzmode
    Hello there. I wanted to point out that I'll be unable to access the server for a while thanks to a computer failure. I love the server and politely request that I not be removed from the whitelist due to inactivity. And if it's not too much trouble, could you send me the mumble server address? Thanks for listening. Zippinus
    Hi Synaxis

I have had problems with my internet connection and have not been today (drops lots)... but also wondering if your having server issues because I cant even connect. (trying to decide if i need to change provider)

Thanks for your time... take care

bizzmode
    S
    Synaxis
    I just checked my email and you're not the only one to mention the server being down. I just checked on it and yes, it was down, and apparently has been most if not all day. I have no idea why it would be down but I restarted it and it is online and working alright now. No clue what that was about.

Hope to see you on soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…