K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    hey i was wondering if there was a way to get a grave mod into the pack i tried myself with the one the yogscast played on but sadly it crashed every time, is there a way to make it have a grave on death or a chest to hold items?
    Hello! I've updated all the mods on Blast Off and am in the process of updating the pack, most essentials are done (quest book, CMM, title screen, etc.) only issues i'm having are Custom Recipes (leaves cider, seared brick,) anyway, would like to know if you want to contact me, and if you do it'd be greatly appreciated! I'd really love to have this pack updated. Sincerely,

Mrminesheeps
    C
    Cyrran
    What kind of problems are you having with the custom recipes?
    I'm interested in having the mca nether "villagers" on my blast off server. I've tried 1.25 and the latest version,I believe 1.33 and I don't have the mca npc's. Is there a configuration for this? Thanks,Andrew
    hello Karmacharger i have some issue when i played botania mod in "Blast Off" i can't saw any status when i holding a diamond or ender pearl try to infuse them;btw i used "recommand" version i really like this pack you made i have already retry it many time please help me thank you !!
    K
    karmarcharger
    The recipes of mana diamond & mana pearl changed.... Hence press R on mana diamonds & mana pearl
    R
    Roger-Huang
    i saw they need alter to make it ;but how can i make first mana diamond to craft an alter? if i saw wrong recipe please correct me thank you !
    R
    Roger-Huang
    well i think i found the recipe u mean wow that make very hard
    ! anyway thx for your responed good job!
    found
    instead of config file
    # Number of LPower units the Logistics Crafting Table uses per craft.
    I:logisticsCraftingTablePowerUsage=8000

It uses 250000 LP -> 500000RF per craft
    every time i relog the server LP is reseted (
    K
    karmarcharger
    Yes logistic pipes autocrafting is abit expensive...
    as far as u said u've changed smt in botania configs, well i wish to ask about logistic pipes !
    One mini setup of crafting table in test world works fine(but not all the time), in my game world it doesn't export form crafting table, says waiting in list (todo). Is it any way to reset the way it works ? http://imgur.com/xyh8Cr1
    As u see i'm focusing on automatisation stuffs
    From all this does it means that i have 2 reach up to factory/ender io machinery manually crafting galgadorian metals ?
    K
    karmarcharger
    Craft the block versions of the recipe... Much cheaper
    c. water + vents to a spike - one that i'm using, But that's fucked up method, 60 -120 mobs per hour from a place
    - well benefits are that kamikadze cant blow in water and fire + water -> water wins
    b. sigil (so disappointed, wasted ~ 8h for preparation, after all i've tested in test world)
    - kamikadze - that blows up after death
    - lighting strike - even worse - spreads fire on cursed earth, after all it burns out to common dirt
    a. Vanila ones -> 40+ blocks high + last hit - it wont work !!!
    - monster bosses hp and a debuff or extra buff
    - kamikadze - that blows up after death
    - damager reflect
    3. I haven't pass to machinery stuff - mekanism/ender io/steve's factory, so i'm trying 2 automate metal with logistic/steve's carts/vanila. Well recipe of galgadorian metal needs tons of xp for blacksmith assistant.
    So xp farms
    How can i get them, antivenom, anti hunger so on so on !!!
    damage seems that passes through diamond armor - like i'm unarmored
    2. mobs are 2 op !!! )) Cant pass a dungeon solo, a single zombie can kill me (captain or haste one/ one with buffs), or warrior skeleton either witchers witch are the worst with their teleportations, poison on hunger potions :( auras, slowness so on ... i cant fight 2 much without anti debuffs.
    Hi, seems u are moder of Blastoff

1. Cold water not working by recipe of envomine( Water + snow) and nei recipe is disabled - does it means that i haven't get on fire or lava ? cuz if my temp rises 2 high 41+ ->>> i know for sure that i'm dead.
    Karmarcharger, i was playing ur modpack when i realized that NEI isnt working. When i go into the inventory, there's no NEI. ive updated it but doesn't help! ??? plz help!
    Hi karmacharger, i see your modpack and i buy a serveur for play with my friends. I downloading the serveur files in the ftb launcher. But when i put this files into the files serveur my serveur crash. My serveur is in the version 1.7.10 of cauldron, i put the mods in the files mod, i put the map . The serveur files is bad ? what's version is safe for the serveur ? cauldron isn't good for your pack ?
    S
    seber9612
    Yes, i finnaly can play, need to do manually my server but now its ok :) thank you for the help.
    S
    seber9612
    Hi, i have an other question, my friends have a pc who run with java 32bits, blastoff can run in 32bits ?
    K
    karmarcharger
    Yes but it is recomended to disable some mods, the mods to disable are stated on the first page of the forum post
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…