S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IGN: raggedreece
    How long do you play Minecraft: 3-10 hours per day
    Experience with the mods: almost all especially redpower
    Why would you like to join the server?: to make new friends and have a new start
    IGN: Callistano
    How long do you play Minecraft: most days, depending on other work
    Experience with the mods: Near complete knowledge of most inustrial mods like IC2 and RP2. Basic knowledge of all others.
    Why would you like to join the server: Because playing singleplayer is boring. Building large projects is much more fun when you have people to share it with.
    S
    SirAlex
    Congrats you are White-Listed you will be able to join the server tomorrow if there will be no Problems

with the Server. One question would you join us at our skype call tomorrow when the server starts?

SirAlex ;)
    C
    Callistano
    That all depends on when you plan on doing that. Because there are certain things that i need to do tomorrow. :)
    S
    SirAlex
    You can add us on Skype (CheckA.x3 and Le_Timster) when you can tell us when you have time tomorrow.
    IGN:Antiman90
    How long do you play Minecraft: most days
    Experience with the mods: I know the basics for all the mods, very good when it comes to forestry.
    Why would you like to join the server?: No grief server and its just more fun to play with other people.
    IGN:Tmerry
    How long do you play Minecraft: most days
    Experience with the mods: ALl
    Why would you like to join the server?: smp is amazing
    How long do you play minecraft: Weekdays: somedays up to 3 hours Weekends 4 hours or higher
    Experience with the mods: Alot of experience i i know how to make most of the stuff.
    Why would you like to join the server: To join a freindly no greif no steal community and have fun.
    How long do you play Minecraft: Up to 5 hours a day and since it's been in Alpha.
    Experience with the mods: General experience with the basic stuff, but not really much else.
    Why would you like to join the server?: To play with a friendly cummunity.
    IGN: bastiaanbreemer (DUTCH)
    How long do you play Minecraft: hell update i think 1.5
    Experience with the mods: i have played tekkit and ftb-beta and more!
    Why would you like to join the server?: to play ftb i like it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…