X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Xolan. What capturing and editing software you use? I've been trying out Open Broadcaster but I can't seem to get my videos high quality. Do you have any recommendations?
    I suggest naming a blank spatial storage disk and putting it in the Spatial I/O. Then you can unload and reload these areas just like the others without having to wrestle with WorldEdit.

Thanks for accepting these, Xolan. I think it will work the first time. If not, you can always message me here. :)
    C
    C. Elephante
    I just set up my youtube. It's not worth promoting yet. If you could mention that Charging Elephant made the areas and that I go by C. Elephante on the forums, I would be eternally grateful. Thanks, Xolan. Ttyl.
    X
    Xolan
    I just finished recording, and I did both! What's your YT? I'll link it in the description! I'm super small so you wouldn't get tons of people coming anyway :D These areas are miles ahead of the other community spatial areas I played, keep up the good work my dude!
    C
    C. Elephante
    Next stand on the lamp block in the middle of the ineffable glass wall and use the command:
    "//paste" - this should load the area in proper alignment. I don't know how to shift the area around effectively if it's not aligned, so I can't help with that.
    For World Edit the commands you can use are:
    "/schematic load schematic thetormented" - this should tell you that you have a spatial area of 195112 blocks loaded onto your clipboard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…