J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I realize the purpose of the test, I was pointing out that possible maze directions could be found in your lore section as well. 'Starting again' is allcaps and starred, which lead me to believe that was a cue for the maze start. Left, then left again in the first two sentences, multiple mentions of turning to face things and looking toward stuff. Maybe it's just me but that sounds like cryptic instructions.
    Just thought I'd let you know that maybe you should specify where the key to the test is located. I for some reason didn't notice it in the rules, and so began looking for clues in your spoilerized lore section; going left, then left first, as that seemed to be what it was indicating. I can see what you were going for now, but it wasn't entirely clear. Good luck with your new server.
    J
    jvonbon
    Thank you for the feedback. The subtlety of the hint is intentional. It's a test of your attention to detail. It's a tried and true method we've been employing for 6+ years.
    You got so unforgivable challenge :( Beside I'm not from English speaking country, it's may be tricky to notice and understand to ordinary English-speaking person what it should do from your post. I never saw this acronym before (though it was password) before I googled for it.
    Good luck anyway
    J
    jvonbon
    Thank you for the feedback and apologize for the language barrier. I don't require you to be native English speakers, but it is our primary language and you must be able to effectively communicate. Judging by your use of English I don't think that is a problem but, I stated that acronym was important. The hope is that a player who is unfamiliar with it would take the time to google it BEFORE joining.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…