O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, you said in the 1.6 modlist thread that you made a bunch of configurations to your pack, I was wondering if you could go into a bit more detail? Your post gave me this amazing idea for an exploration base for a pack, and I was wondering if you could give me some tips?
    O
    Omicron
    Profile comments are really constricted in text length. You might want to try this in a private convo instead. I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for from me, though...
    Hey Omicron, in the Ask a Simple Question thread, you said to me a couple weeks ago that the Fusion reactor in Ultimate was bugged, and would not work. A guy posted pics of his Ultimate pack fusion reactor on reddit, a bit after that. He said it did indeed work. Is there any way for me to absolutely verify it?
    O
    Omicron
    I'm fairly sure I never said anything to that effect... the Ultimate packs runs a buggy GregTech build in which the nuclear (not fusion) reactor fuels that GregTech adds (but not normal uranium) are bugged.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you - in that case, please send me a PM with a link to my post to help me remember.
    Z
    zorn
    Ugh no idea why I didn't just pm you last night about this. Bear with me, I have kids so I'm often playing minecraft late at night and giving up sleep for game time heh. I found the post you did say "reactors" I thought you meant fusion. I probably forgot about nuclear at the time. Sorry to bother you...
    Congrats on trusted member status.

I would assume that this means that you have no complaints about being forum moderator in the near future. (Probably far too optimistic to hope for you not having any issues with being a moderator, but whatever)
    O
    Omicron
    Moderator? I'm not sure a grumpy old person like me should be given power over other users... :p
    I've read your posts about Blutricity and Solar arrays, but i am having trouble finding the ideal circular setup to power a Blulectric Engine (124-128 panels) that still allows me to send a Redstone signal to the engine. I'm running the engine to a Redstone Energy Cell and running Energy Conduit out of that. Also, i attempted to point the engine downward , and it ended up not getting any power from the Solar Panels.
    D
    Deathshroud09
    Also, would it be better to run a Battery Box as a buffer between the Solar Panels and engine?
    O
    Omicron
    This is better handled in PM, sending you one.
    Hello mate,

Just wanted to drop you a note to say I loved your post on The Final Word on Steam Boiler Efficiency, it had some excellent information but most importantly you presented it in a clear and easy to understand format.

Now... if I could just get you to post on every area of FTB I am curious about......
    O
    Omicron
    I pick the things I look into by a simple method: if I myself want to know something, but can't find it documented anywhere, then I'll go and reverse engineer and document it. Nobody able to explain how blutricity works? Now you have a guide. People discuss boilers based on hearsay? Here's the hard facts. Undocumented reactor changes and version chaos? A spreadsheet provides info.
    after reading about Stram Boiler Efficiency can you look into the next part of it. The Power production and how to use all the steam so you get max MJ/ or EU during the whole process.
    O
    Omicron
    For that guide, I intentionally avoided it. It is meant as a look at a side of boiler mechanics that has never been looked at before. The rest is already explained in many other guides on the internet.
    your post on steam boiler efficiency was very enlightening. I feel inclined even more so to use combustion engines in my new ultimate world. Thanks for the effort you put into that thread and the research you provided
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…