Monster server plugins HELP PLEASE!!

Lord_Elitius

Jul 29, 2019
I have a server host that told me Monster wont support my plugins All I want is Portal guns , Homes that's all someone said I can use something called Cauldron to use the plugins. I don't really know how any of this works a friend helped me to setup the initial server setup. I run a server for me and 3 friends we have a 2 gig server twilight nether and the special worlds all work fine. I just wana get us Portal guns and make the starting area Safe from any grieving.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
with no knowledge of what your doing i suggest finding someone that does to help you. cauldron isnt always the easiest to trouble shot when it comes to mod errors

Lord_Elitius

Jul 29, 2019
I got a new monster server fresh host provider told me that monster don't support plug-ins I want portal guns N safe spawn sight. The host told me that the culdron would let me use plug ins.

Lord_Elitius

Jul 29, 2019
The biggest prob is I'm not obtaining any basic info about it do I just add or .jar file and it let's plug in jar files work or am i uploading a entire program?

Lord_Elitius

Jul 29, 2019
I found the Main page and it barley gave a general discription I assure u I have been YouTube and Google in my ass off that's how I found this forum someone else had this question N posted on here but his post was very old N had no details on it.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
down load the Cauldron jar file and the libary files that go with the one you want. change your start.bat to the cauldron one

thats the quick and dirty of it

Lord_Elitius

Jul 29, 2019
I got it now where the .jar for my portalguns / home plugins are on the file location i have the custom.jar now named custom.jar.old and the Culdron.jar file on the server im just waiting for the host to reboot and esablish everything again for me... because it didnt just kick in when i rebooted.