Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toximar

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN - Bascha2
2. Age - 15
3. MC - I've played for 3 years from which 2 years with mods.
4. Why? - I would like to find a nice community for a modded server. And I want to learn new things about mods in 1.7
5. Skype - baschaownd

Thanks,
Toximar

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN - Bascha2
2. Age - 15
3. MC - I've played for 3 years from which 2 years with mods.
4. Why? - I would like to find a nice community for a modded server. And I want to learn new things about mods in 1.7
5. Skype - baschaownd

Thanks,
Toximar
Approved

Hibern

Jul 29, 2019
My cousin is on this server but I dont have an ftb forums account so I'm using his
IGN: CaptainAwesome91
Age 23
Been playing minecraft about 2 years, modded on and off for about a year and a half
I'd like to play modded on a server with people I know and learn some new mods!

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
My cousin is on this server but I dont have an ftb forums account so I'm using his
IGN: CaptainAwesome91
Age 23
Been playing minecraft about 2 years, modded on and off for about a year and a half
I'd like to play modded on a server with people I know and learn some new mods!
Approved

Ubercaboose2

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN... Ubercaboose2
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft... Around 1.2.5ish is when I got an account and a couple of months before that I was playing on a friend's account
4.) Why do you want to join our server... I like modded servers and for fun.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN... Ubercaboose2
2.) Age (optional) 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft... Around 1.2.5ish is when I got an account and a couple of months before that I was playing on a friend's account
4.) Why do you want to join our server... I like modded servers and for fun.

1.) Namiasdf
2.) 18+
3.) 5+ years
4.) Would like SMP experience as opposed to SSP.
Approved

mrglitcher79

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN- MrGlitcher79
2.) Age (optional)- 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft- Around 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server- I think playing with a bunch of friendly people would be fun. Creating a enjoyable enviroment such as Forge Craft has would be amazing

jrbussard

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - jrbussard
2.) Age (optional) - 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - since beta 1.6
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I want to play on an smp server rather than ssp.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: raggedreece
2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since the full release of minecraft 1.0, and i've been following ftb since Dire and Nearbygamer did the ftb challenge map against eachover
3.) Why do you want to join our server: I've recently taken a break (about 2-3 months) from minecraft due to college and I feel like getting back into it through using the latest direwolf20 pack and it seems like it should be fun as the only restricted thing is mystcraft ages, which are easy to make with permission so it should be easy for me to get back into the flow of things.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN- MrGlitcher79
2.) Age (optional)- 16
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft- Around 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server- I think playing with a bunch of friendly people would be fun. Creating a enjoyable enviroment such as Forge Craft has would be amazing

1.) IGN - jrbussard
2.) Age (optional) - 18
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - since beta 1.6
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I want to play on an smp server rather than ssp.

1.) IGN: raggedreece
2.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since the full release of minecraft 1.0, and i've been following ftb since Dire and Nearbygamer did the ftb challenge map against eachover
3.) Why do you want to join our server: I've recently taken a break (about 2-3 months) from minecraft due to college and I feel like getting back into it through using the latest direwolf20 pack and it seems like it should be fun as the only restricted thing is mystcraft ages, which are easy to make with permission so it should be easy for me to get back into the flow of things.

approved

Nomander

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Nomander
2.) Age (optional)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Several years.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want a friendly server with no rules much like forgecraft in Direwolf20's server play series so that I can learn how to use mods to make very cool things.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Nomander
2.) Age (optional)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Several years.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want a friendly server with no rules much like forgecraft in Direwolf20's server play series so that I can learn how to use mods to make very cool things.
Approved

FlyingPanda13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ayers_13
How long have you been playing minecraft? I can't remember exactly but tekkit was like the only mudpack
Why do you want to join our server? for active people and love to build mega-builds