Best ways for a very fast essence farm?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
I know of fertilized earth, Time Torch(dartcraft) is unfortunately disabled here.
Lilypads of fertility and apparently growth lamps.

Trying to get a really fast setup going here since I lost all day doing dartcraft for a torch that doesn't work haha, any other suggestions would be great!

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Sucks that dartcraft is disabled for ya. Time torch is the best thing ever... :) Sprinklers from open blocks I think speed up crops, rotary craft sprinklers definitely do. What pack are you playing?

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Timewood cores from Twilight forest, using a watering can on a 3x3 of lilypads of fertility, blood magic ritual of some such, and I'm sure there are more but can't think of them atm.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I think you are already reaching the point of diminishing returns when you spam the pads.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
I know of fertilized earth, Time Torch(dartcraft) is unfortunately disabled here.
Lilypads of fertility and apparently growth lamps.

Trying to get a really fast setup going here since I lost all day doing dartcraft for a torch that doesn't work haha, any other suggestions would be great!

Not traditional, but you can make MFR mob spawners and grind pecks. They drop stupid amounts of beans. Also they drop armor so you can repair it and melt it down back into ingots for easy iron/gold.

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
4 Lamps of growth from thaumcraft, Only a 9x9 farm with like 1 plant of each essence. They grow almost instantly, I have over 10,000 essences of each type.

Just setup a MFR tree farm, have it set to get leafs, and burn those for the herba needed.