CF sprayer?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Jul 29, 2019
I'm in the process of making the blocks needed to use the liquid UU matter, but am in need of reinforced stone. Apparently I have to spray iron scaffolding with the CF sprayer to get reinforced stone. I have a sprayer and 2 pieces of CF powder, but how do I actually use the spray? Do I have to somehow load the sprayer first?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Honestly I was rather baffled about this as well. I tried playing around with it in creative and since there is no pellets any more to put into the crafting table along with the sprayer..
I did find out that you apparently need to use the Canning machine(not the food one, the other one) to do it, but I simply couldn't get it to work either. You should be able to see the setup in the NEI, but trying to replicate it didn't work for me.

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I was rather baffled about this as well. I tried playing around with it in creative and since there is no pellets any more to put into the crafting table along with the sprayer..
I did find out that you apparently need to use the Canning machine(not the food one, the other one) to do it, but I simply couldn't get it to work either.
I think the canning machine is used to make some form of construction foam, however I am only after the stone...

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I think the canning machine is used to make some form of construction foam, however I am only after the stone...
Yeah but from what I remember seeing in NEI, you put the sprayer into the canning machine and it actually created CF and put it into the sprayer.

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
I think he means Construction foam. Pellets no longer exists accoding to NEI. Put that in the canning machine with the sprayer, set it to the right mode and it should fill the sprayer, Should!
Should and does, just put the sprayer in first and it will go in to the sprayer. If you end up with the liquid in the machine's tank you have to pump it out, change the mode to canning?(it's been a while) and pump the liquid foam back into the machine.

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
This is probably the most convoluted "recipe" in the game right now...

Not to mention changing patterns in the Replicator crashes your client...

Also with the status of most wikis info on how to get things to save to patterns after you use up the 1 stored pattern is pretty much nil...

I like the changes to IC, but it would be nice if more modders had in game manuals akin to TC, Ars, and TiC.