Thaumcraft Solver 3000

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Nice.... now you just need to make one for TC4

But no honestly that is some nice work there.

Reactions: Loufmier

jaxx0rr

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks guys.
Initially I made a less complicated version for myself but I hope its useful to at least 1 more person even though I dont really know how to promote it.
It took me about 3 days to make, js, php, mysql and actionscript 2 are involved, I even made a small cms for all the aspects, items and recipes.
If anyone wants the source code / sql export I can share it for free.

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks guys.
Initially I made a less complicated version for myself but I hope its useful to at least 1 more person even though I dont really know how to promote it.
It took me about 3 days to make, js, php, mysql and actionscript 2 are involved, I even made a small cms for all the aspects, items and recipes.

Yes please do :)

Aloc

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks guys.

Really nice! I'd like to request the code aswell, I just want to see it for curiosity purposes, I don't plan on applying it anywhere in particular.

jaxx0rr

Jul 29, 2019
well here you go
https://mega.co.nz/#!zY8xCIaD!WDlc8hhlze1amLCr4SQ3yxqGvgtmwBmgGMSr-ZH1euE

if you want to test it locally
1 download wamp
2 copy Thaumasolver3000 into c:\wamp\www
3 in wamp php settings set "short open tag" to on
4 in browser enter "localhost/phpmyadmin" and create a database "thaumasolver3000" then select it and import the file db\thaumasolver3000.sql
5 start site with "localhost/Thaumasolver3000" or admin with "localhost/Thaumasolver3000/?admin=q35153999" (but its very limited, I just made it to add items.. if u wanna edit something use phpmyadmin..)

jaxx0rr

Jul 29, 2019
I updated the online version (scripts+db) and the project will stay open-source for who is interested :)