Whitelist Server TerreneCraft (20 player FTB Unleashed 1.1.4) Accepting new players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

James Swaro

Jul 29, 2019
This server is a private server that I run from my apartment. I'm willing to accept new players as long as they agree to the following rules.

1. Be relatively mature.
2. Don't whine incessantly.
3. Stick around a while. We are looking for longer term players who want to build neat things.
4. Play nicely with others.
5. PVP is allowed, but do not grief.

Post the following information

Example --
Game Name: jswaro
Normal Play times: 8-11 CST
Interests: Building large sprawling cities, aerial sky domes and chatting with other players.

You can add additional things if you like, but the above three things I would like to know the most.

Our website is at www.terrenecraft.us. It is very new so check there for updates, status, etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1378518398][/DOUBLEPOST]The address of the server is jswaro.dyndns.info, port 25565

Shadewing

Jul 29, 2019
Game name: Shadewing00
Normal Play time: 3-6 days a week between 6pm and 1am GMT+12
Interests: Automation, colabiration, base design.
Goal on server: Bees and other 'free' reasourse generators combined with automated Tinkers Construct part making (maybe sell/trade the parts to other players). Also, I want to try planting 3 or 4 of those BIG redwoods and suspending a base between them in mid air.

Raish

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
i would really like to play on your server aswell.

Game Name: Raish
Normal Play time: From monday to friday usually a couple of hours between 4pm and 12pm GMT+1. On weekends usually more.
Interests: Exploring the different mods of FTB and exploring the world.

James Swaro

Jul 29, 2019
Go ahead and log in at jswaro.dyndns.info:25565

I'll promote you two to builders so you can play.

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
age - 18
play time - when ever i can be up till 5 am and free almost all days
game name - lomax74
in game things i enjoy to do - working on eu/mj and getting the most efficient / mass storage available

James Swaro

Jul 29, 2019
age - 18
play time - when ever i can be up till 5 am and free almost all days
game name - lomax74
in game things i enjoy to do - working on eu/mj and getting the most efficient / mass storage available

I won't be online until later this afternoon. Either me or one of the mods with promote you to builder the next chance we get. You should be able to go mining, start a house, etc ...

thunder_strike

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: thunder_strike96
Normal Play times: 5-7 EST weekdays, 3-6 EST weekends
Interests: Collaboration, building huge factories for automation, building huge cities.

James Swaro

Jul 29, 2019
Game name: Shadewing00
Normal Play time: 3-6 days a week between 6pm and 1am GMT+12
Interests: Automation, colabiration, base design.
Goal on server: Bees and other 'free' reasourse generators combined with automated Tinkers Construct part making (maybe sell/trade the parts to other players). Also, I want to try planting 3 or 4 of those BIG redwoods and suspending a base between them in mid air.

Go ahead and log in at jswaro.dyndns.info:25565[DOUBLEPOST=1378580043][/DOUBLEPOST]
Game Name: thunder_strike96
Normal Play times: 5-7 EST weekdays, 3-6 EST weekends
Interests: Collaboration, building huge factories for automation, building huge cities.

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Leight
Normal Play times: Differs from time to time, and it's not only minecraft so it's impossible to say a time, but i'm usally at the computer between 2pm-10pm ish gmt+1 depending on what i'm doing during the day that time might change to 5pm-10pm ish
Interests: Making huge epic contraption with redstone, cc and a combination of all the mods. also sick looking bases

James Swaro

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Leight
Normal Play times: Differs from time to time, and it's not only minecraft so it's impossible to say a time, but i'm usally at the computer between 2pm-10pm ish gmt+1 depending on what i'm doing during the day that time might change to 5pm-10pm ish
Interests: Making huge epic contraption with redstone, cc and a combination of all the mods. also sick looking bases

adsy9

Jul 29, 2019
game name: adsy9 (im not 9 years of age :p)
play time: i usually play most nights of the week between 16:00 - 22:00 GMT
interests: i like building nifty contraptions using various mods and helping out other players with what i know
why i want to join: i played a server throughout 1.4.7 ultimate the server then upgraded to 1.5 and had various mods i do not like to use and i ended up drifting away from the server, i played 1.5 for the past few months (since the test 1.5 packs were released) and just feel as though i want to get into multiplayer and find a nice community on a server.

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Urs1997
Normal Play times: 6-9 GMT+1
Interests: Building factories, playing with friends, do some magic stuff.

DragonGodLaxus

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: LPUchihaStyle
Normal Play times: Whenever EST
Interests: Hanging out with the people on the server and just learning of mods i dont know of yet

Alex Sanchez

Jul 29, 2019
game name: Rebelbrine
normal play times: whenever i get on my laptop (2-8pm est)
interests: playing with friends, meeting new people, building amazing things!

jdog583

Jul 29, 2019
game name: jdog583
normal play time 2-8pm est
interests: playing with friends, playing solo, and meeting new people

p3ccadillo

Jul 29, 2019
game Name: p3ccadillo
Normal Play times: Mostly nights and afternoons Mountain time
Interests: Taking computercraft to the next level. And bees..love bees ^^

I am a twitch streamer so you must be okay with me streaming on your server. No hard feelings if not

supremegamer76

Jul 29, 2019
Game name: supremegamer76
normal play times: 5ish or 6ish pm - 8:30 pm pacific standard time [I think(I am living in California)] on Mondays thru Friday, and most of the day on Saturday and Sunday
interests: building, helping out, and crafting machines
I also have a youtube channel so if I can record videos then i might

utterablehawk675

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Utterablehawk675
Play times : Week days - anytime after 2:00, weekend - pretty much all day. (eastern time)
Interests: Automation, making things 100% renewable