The Ongoing Battle Against The Spambots

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Do any other items exist, similar to the Ray Sphere? Because the "cylinder" that Technician has was supposed to be a prototype of the Ray Sphere.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
What? The Ray Sphere is very, very old and no one knows how it was formed.

OOC: Ok, stone ball it is!

Techno was finishing up when he noticed a rattling in the corner. Padding around to the other side, Techno watched as a Spambot unfolded itself and began to poke around the Forge. Techno fiddled around with a hammer he was working on, then realised that it was by the anvil. When the Spambot stuck its hand in the Ashes, Techno slapped the side of the chimney, causing the hood to topple over and fall onto the Spambot.

Other than a loud crash, which woke up the young pheonixes, not much else happened. Techno laid his hand on the door, is the fire in the forge lit up, flooding everything in orange light, throwing the shadows into sharp relief. Now that the doors were sealed by the Forge, it was time to deal with this intruder. Summoning that spark of energy that often laid hidden, Techno focused his will on a small point inside the Spambot. Giving a slight wince, he noticed that the young pheonixes were going to be spared, since the fire was covered by the fallen hood. There was enough of a gap to provide oxygen to the fire, but not enough to allow sight. Thankful, Techno let the full force of his anger overtake him, nad he unleashed the raw power of his will into that small point. The fires flared and a cloud of soot blotted out everything.

the_j first noticed something was wrong when he saw a bit of iron plating lying in the mud. He also felt a vague feeling of danger, but he dismissed it as a figment of his mind. Then he noticed the explosion of soot that blew out of the forge. He could find no door, so he tried to peep in through the window. The window was mostly darkened, but the_j could hear a single word, form a language he had never heard before, spoken with such authority he was compelled to obey. He resisted and was granted with a flash of light that could be seen through the window. Now all that he could hear was the frightened peeping of the young pheonixes. The door was back, as though it had always been there, but Techno looked quite tired. He was leaning on the bench with a ghost of a smile on his face. He helped push the hood out of the way, and they set about rearranging everything, and fixing them. This seemed to be an ideal opportunity to discuss how to train the little birds, and the_j brought up the subject. He was rewarded with an ambiguous answer, and little more.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm just helping around town, building and stuff, when a little guy, 14 he seems, walks into town. He looks like he's been taken by the spambots, so I pull a gun on him. He backs away in fear, so I know he's not one.
"Hey kid what the hell happened to you?"
He simply collapses by me and cries.
"Hey, hey, uh... there, there..."
Flame, one of the pheonix chicks walks by, and I pick her up, and show it to him.
"Hey, kid, look! Cute little pheonix!"
He smiles, and plays with it a bit, and I direct him into town.
"Uh hey, techno? I call, next to the forge."
No answer.
I open the door, and am greeted by a scene of destruction, and I see techno's body lying there.
"TECHNO!"

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you may dgdas, anyone can join whenever they want, provided that when they make plot changes it doesn't deter from the main idea of survival. I.E. Robots that kill other robots for you.

Reactions: dgdas9

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you may dgdas, anyone can join whenever they want, provided that when they make plot changes it doesn't deter from the main idea of survival. I.E. Robots that kill other robots for you.

OOC: You realise that'd mean that they'd be after me. :p

I'm just helping around town, building and stuff, when a little guy, 14 he seems, walks into town. He looks like he's been taken by the spambots, so I pull a gun on him. He backs away in fear, so I know he's not one.
"Hey, hey, uh... there, there..."
Flame, one of the pheonix chicks walks by, and I pick her up, and show it to him.
"Hey, kid, look! Cute little pheonix!"
He smiles, and plays with it a bit, and I direct him into town.
"Uh hey, techno? I call, next to the forge."
No answer.
I open the door, and am greeted by a scene of destruction, and I see techno's body lying there.
"TECHNO!"

Flame, not enjoying being shoved into the face of someone she didn't know, pecked at his Nose. She then jumped off and ran.

Techno got up. He was somewhat sore, all over, but that was to be expected. He picked himself up, ignoring the_j's protests and tended to the fire. Techno picked up the hood. It now had a large indent in it, and was almost punctured by a large crater. Techno shook his head, and started picking up the shards of metal that embedded the walls and the ceiling. As he did so, the_j noticed that there was a silver outline that distinguished Techno from the background. When Techno put the final pieces of metal in, there was a bright silver flash, and when it cleared, the metal sheet had a slight green tinge to it, but that was all. Techno picked up each of the phenixes out and put them on the anvil, before sliding the entire metal sheet into the sapphire flames.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I survived. Yes, I did. My parents are dead. The only thing I remember before blacking out were my dad's last words. "Ashbite". That was it.

I need to search for someone to help me. I am scared. Maybe the spambots are going to get me...I hope not.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
J and Techno were having a one on one, Ken is being ignored, and nothing fun is happening. Seriously. Can we just get back to the fighting? J, get back on thread three also. Blargh.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Look you were the one who said you were crying, please just go along, I have an awesome plan for this!

No. I didn't say I was crying. Also, check your Ideas, here is the order of posts:
OOC: Ok, stone ball it is!

Techno was finishing up when he noticed a rattling in the corner. Padding around to the other side, Techno watched as a Spambot unfolded itself and began to poke around the Forge. Techno fiddled around with a hammer he was working on, then realised that it was by the anvil. When the Spambot stuck its hand in the Ashes, Techno slapped the side of the chimney, causing the hood to topple over and fall onto the Spambot.

Other than a loud crash, which woke up the young pheonixes, not much else happened. Techno laid his hand on the door, is the fire in the forge lit up, flooding everything in orange light, throwing the shadows into sharp relief. Now that the doors were sealed by the Forge, it was time to deal with this intruder. Summoning that spark of energy that often laid hidden, Techno focused his will on a small point inside the Spambot. Giving a slight wince, he noticed that the young pheonixes were going to be spared, since the fire was covered by the fallen hood. There was enough of a gap to provide oxygen to the fire, but not enough to allow sight. Thankful, Techno let the full force of his anger overtake him, nad he unleashed the raw power of his will into that small point. The fires flared and a cloud of soot blotted out everything.

the_j first noticed something was wrong when he saw a bit of iron plating lying in the mud. He also felt a vague feeling of danger, but he dismissed it as a figment of his mind. Then he noticed the explosion of soot that blew out of the forge. He could find no door, so he tried to peep in through the window. The window was mostly darkened, but the_j could hear a single word, form a language he had never heard before, spoken with such authority he was compelled to obey. He resisted and was granted with a flash of light that could be seen through the window. Now all that he could hear was the frightened peeping of the young pheonixes. The door was back, as though it had always been there, but Techno looked quite tired. He was leaning on the bench with a ghost of a smile on his face. He helped push the hood out of the way, and they set about rearranging everything, and fixing them. This seemed to be an ideal opportunity to discuss how to train the little birds, and the_j brought up the subject. He was rewarded with an ambiguous answer, and little more.
May I join...?(no)

You posted BEFORE me. And I never told you I was thinking on joining. Bt you adapted! That's good! but let me guess your "awesome plan"...

I look at the kid. Poor guy. He is suffering so much. Well, I think I can end it now. He is begging me to do it. I shoot him in the head. the universe is now happy.[/quote]

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
They are all sleeping. But me. The window is open. And I am affraid of them
Over and over again I hear the same thing
"They are coming"
But I just ignore it.
It's just my imagination.
Right?
I go to my parents' room.
They are just there, still, sleeping.
I close the window.
I can see that the neigboors are being attacked
But I am confident. Confident they will not invade us. Control us. We will fight back.
At least that's what my dad says.
And I trust him.
I can see some spambots. They are passing just in front of us.
One of them looks at me.
I look at him. I am scared.
Suddently, all of the spambots turn this way.
Up to me.
Damn.

-"MOM! DAD! WAKE UP! THEY ARE HERE! THEY ARE--"I start. My parents immediatelly wakes up. But they are already here. They come straight up here.

They start killing my parents. There's nothing I can do.
I just sit there and watch.

-"Dave...Remember...*cough*...Ashbite...Rememer..."My dad says. He is now dead. Everyone I know is dead. My parents. My girlfriend. My ex-girlfriend. My best friends. Everyone.

I feel lonelly.

I wake up. It's all a dream. It's all good. But something. I am still lonelly. And in the middle of what happened to be the highway. AS always, the spambots are not hurting me. Ashbite. THat's the answer.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
J and Techno were having a one on one, Ken is being ignored, and nothing fun is happening. Seriously. Can we just get back to the fighting? J, get back on thread three also. Blargh.

You're not doing anything with Ken. It's your own fault.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Well make Ken shout and swear. He's being mistreated, do something about it!

OOC: No need to go to those extremes... :p

Techno was taking a walk, being followed by a swarm of ducklings, goslings and phoenixes. He picked them all up, and put them into the trolley, taking care to cover most of the birds with the spare bits of metal, to create a protective shroud. He started gathering scrap metal, a few stones and some fuel. He was pushing around this cart, when he bumped into a person who seemed lost. This was mostly exhibited by the excessive amount of cussing. Techno then found an old anvil that he could use inside the smithy. He put it in the cart, making sure to move the small birds, so that they were not squashed.

Ken followed Techno, bewildered by his lack of response. What he found was a small settlement. There was a large circular indentation on the ground in front, and it appeared to have been blastedf by something. Surprisngly low in Technology, they had managed well, and were prospering. If Ken looked carefully, he could see traces of something. Exploring his way around, he found the smithy. There was a large, silver Dog there, surrounded by small goslings, ducklings and a small number of birds he did not recognise. wondering where the owner was, he turned around, only to hear that some one was working. He swung around to find something in the semblance of a man working with the metal. Curious, Ken blinked, and there was a blur around this thing. He couldn't pinpoint it, but there was something odd about this village. The thing working with the metal began to push it flat, as though the hot iron was nothing more than a piece of dough. Once the plates were moulded together, this creature began to eat a copper rod, as any person would snack on a Muesli bar. it lifted the plates out, and walked over to a very large construction site. Ken peeped at the plans, and was somewhat taken aback to find plans of a reactor. What its purpose was, he could not tell, but he intended to find out.

Techno admired his handiwork. Putting the young birds inside their houses was quite easy. Except for the phoenixes, which went into the furnace, underneath a layer of coal.
The reactor was ready for its first run. While it ran, it would generate more than enough power to keep the town running, provided that it had enough water. Just in case it did not, it would store the energy it generated, so it could restart when it had enough water. He let it start up, and began to help lay the wires.