[1.7.10] DesignTech v1.1.3 | Builder's Pack | Aesthetics, Decorative, Building, Tech | Updated 07/30

ajkros

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, could someone maybe make a server for this modpack. If there is already one what is the IP? I would love to do a coop or something on it. Or just play on my own but still have other people.

E

Exlovon

I've been getting a few crashes with the recommended version and the 1.2.1 version (I think it was that version, the latest one)

B

bubbaguy1234

the launcher link for FTB on your vid doesnt work

I get the i con and everything but when i try to open it nothing happens

Last edited:
B

bubbaguy1234

*Warning* I'm a bad speller but i tried ;p

alright here we go so i was downloading java and FTB at the same time but being the noob i am i didn't know that java reset your laptop when it was finished downloading so my laptop thinks i have FTB so the FTB launcher wont work.

more info: FTB was downloading and it was like 9/10 done and it was a little screen in the middle with FTB and a loading bar my laptop is slow so i left exspecting both java and FTB to take awhile but when i got back my laptop said restarting on it

Pls help me I'm starting a YouTube channel and relay want to play

A

Alex Johnson

I also would like to play this pack on a server with my friends. Is there any way that someone could make the server files for it? I would do it myself, but I'm not familiar with how to go about it.

If the option to download server files is implemented, I would love to do a series on it on YouTube.

J

james99z

on technic When I try to install it, it says error unzipping file. www.dropbox/(rest of link) instead of a dl.dropbox/(rest of link) that is what i had d to do with my test mod pack.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-06-19 21.27.52.png
    Screenshot 2018-06-19 21.27.52.png
    445.3 KB · Views: 144