How do I turn off the hardmode advanaced solar panel recipe?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Graablarbl

Jul 29, 2019
I turned hard recipes off, but I still need that bloody reinforced iridium plating thingy. Where do I turn it off?

Graablarbl

Jul 29, 2019
If you're going to cheat, why pretend you aren't cheating? Just spawn it in. I promise it will not affect your score.
Making up for unexistant config files, and spawning stuff in for free is different (I'm not saying it's not cheating, it's just not as bad).

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
tweeking balance is not cheating... If you feel it takes fun away from the game make it easier. I would just update that mod and you will be good to go. The launcher makes it very easy to update mods.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Try making it the legit way and maybe you won't feel guilty.
Maybe "legit" to him isn't "legit" to everyone else.

The author made a boo-boo with this version but he's giving us a choice in the next one due to popular demand. (It's nice to see mod authors who give us the choice and not force things on us). I guess you're just gonna have to wait for the next FTB version, which will also have a Mystcraft and MFR update. :D

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe "legit" to him isn't "legit" to everyone else.

The author made a boo-boo with this version but he's giving us a choice in the next one due to popular demand. (It's nice to see mod authors who give us the choice and not force things on us). I guess you're just gonna have to wait for the next FTB version, which will also have a Mystcraft and MFR update. :D
I guess he gave up to mass complaints cuz I remember how many times he was quoted saying he was not gonna add a config file. Giving choices cuz the mod author thinks is "balanced" is ok, but giving options cuz mass crying is another thing imo :)

/manu

Reactions: raiju and Chocorate