[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
We need stricter rules for non-existing packs.
If you're referring to the rule about placing packs in the Modpack Creation/Public Packs section, the rule is "it goes in Public Packs if it is on the launcher."

I waited until I had it on the launcher behind the code before making this post:
bl7ju2s.png

And anyway, it's only three more days.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

cimyPt

Jul 29, 2019
If you're referring to the rule about placing packs in the Modpack Creation/Public Packs section, the rule is "it goes in Public Packs if it is on the launcher."

I waited until I had it on the launcher behind the code before making this post:
bl7ju2s.png

Im sure this is just for torture....
This has been the longest week ever (maybe im just exaggerating a little bit)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is not on the launcher, which essentially means that it dosn't belong in this part of the forums.
It is

bl7ju2s.png

It is also a planned pack. Which is almost ready for release. It is like saying "Hey I'm gonna do this thing tomorrow. Here is a place to suggest things/comment on it"

Vincent544495

Jul 29, 2019
As I said - it is on the launcher. It just doesn't have the code public yet.
Apparantly i was very wrong. But i really think that we shoul limit this part of the forum to packs that we actually can get, that's how most forums work. Only my opinion though ;)

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
Apparantly i was very wrong. But i really think that we shoul limit this part of the forum to packs that we actually can get, that's how most forums work. Only my opinion though ;)

The pack comes out on Tuesday so it is a pack that we can get, just not available at the moment. It it like creating a Facebook page for a video game in april that comes out may. This thread is giving people a place to get information on the upcoming pack while letting people that are testing it give feedback and teasers about what is in it.

Vincent544495

Jul 29, 2019
The pack comes out on Tuesday so it is a pack that we can get, just not available at the moment. It it like creating a Facebook page for a video game in april that comes out may. This thread is giving people a place to get information on the upcoming pack while letting people that are testing it give feedback and teasers about what is in it.
That is a great point but is still not enough. The subforum is called "public packs" which defines itself and alos challenges this threads existance. Sure i'm very hyped about this and can't wait but we need some consistency.

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
only 2 more days until the release yay. I'll be spending this sunday just trying to forget that fact.:)