I'm looking for a small white listed infinity server to join.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I'm looking to join a small lag free community server. On the mod pack infinity. I am currently in a open server where any one can join and leave as they please. Most on the time I don't know any of them and I don't get to know all the people.
History- playing modded minecraft for ages. Ultimate was the first. Then unleashed and monster.
I have a mixed style of building. Between medieval and modern white and black. General most of my builds are under ground with a show house on top.
I want to join a community because I wish to show off some good build and meet some new people. Also to learn more about mods I don't know.

If you have a server that is lag free and almost no banned item. I.e quarry's, chunck loaders, mystcraft worlds, applied energiestiics then leave a message here and white list me to the server. IGN: minijordanh.
I do have teamspeak and Skype for other means of ingame. Chat but don't always use as the partner is sometimes around. But I'm easily aproched by any mean just ask or tell me and I'll give a straight answer.
Many thanks jordan

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I AM THE ONLY JORDAN AROUND HERE!
Anyway, as to a response to your question, I would ask @rdemay91 what he is thinking about doing with the server he is in charge of, as I left Mixicraft up to him to decide what happens with it. So if he doesn't respond here by the end of the day, drop him a message, and tell him I sent you :)

He's a chill dude, and I can assure you whatever he does with that server is pretty much the best for both mod-content (diversity) and play time (i.e. you won't have people end-gaming by day 1, but being at the "wood stage" for a week)

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a page/website with all the servers details on. Like banned mods/items, rules, comunity projects and so on. As I've search the forums and most people tend to put fulse info to attract people then say different in the game.

wormmus

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a fairly fresh Infinity server running. No banned items, and not currently whitelisted. If people start doing wrong, a whitelist will incur. Just me and another fella right now. Let me know if you'd like to join.

Dragonaslin

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a fairly fresh Infinity server running. No banned items, and not currently whitelisted. If people start doing wrong, a whitelist will incur. Just me and another fella right now. Let me know if you'd like to join.
hey is it still you too or are there others now thinking of joining

Jeramiah

Jul 29, 2019
Still have a few spots left, I'll send you the details, Dragonaslin.
Hey I was wondering if I could be able to join to I love the new infinity pack and I don't have any friends (not really) and looking to play with some people anything will help thanks