Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Resurrection|1.0.0|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: saides
  2. Minecraft name: saides10
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: sweden
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? - around 2 to 3 years i think
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: - you have more to do in the game and it takes more time until you reach end game
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope, not that im aware of
  8. What can you bring to the community? - help new players if they are having trouble with any of the mods and help people with big projects that usually takes a while to do by yourself

You have been added, welcome!

Ch4ot1cN1ghtm4r3

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Ch4ot1cN1ghtm4r3
  • Minecraft name: Ch4ot1cn1ghtm4r3
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since FTB was released.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: The different thing you could do that you can't in vanilla
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?:I have not been ban.
  • What can you bring to the community? A fella player that enjoy playing with all kinds of people. I am also going to school for my masters in Architecture.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: Ch4ot1cN1ghtm4r3
  • Minecraft name: Ch4ot1cn1ghtm4r3
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Since FTB was released.
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: The different thing you could do that you can't in vanilla
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?:I have not been ban.
  • What can you bring to the community? A fella player that enjoy playing with all kinds of people. I am also going to school for my masters in Architecture.

Tryyi

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Tryyi
  2. Minecraft name: Tryyi
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: From early tekkit, upward of 300 hours clocked
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the greater industrialization than vanilla, I also tend to rotate to magic as-well
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have been banned for scamming and hacking, that hacking part is for "flying" when I am standing on glass.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Someone who will hopefully will be on for the long hall

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Tryyi
  2. Minecraft name: Tryyi
  3. Age: 15
  4. Country: Canada
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: From early tekkit, upward of 300 hours clocked
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: I like the greater industrialization than vanilla, I also tend to rotate to magic as-well
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have been banned for scamming and hacking, that hacking part is for "flying" when I am standing on glass.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Someone who will hopefully will be on for the long hall

The server crash was fixed. The cause was a chunkloader. Again.

22222carson

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: 22222carrson
  • Minecraft name: 2222carson
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? for about 2 years but i've quit for some time and trying to get back into it :)
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: you can create your own creations
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  • What can you bring to the community? joy i hope atleast :) and i'm very helpfull, in the sentence if someone askes for help i'll see what i can do.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: 22222carrson
  • Minecraft name: 2222carson
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? for about 2 years but i've quit for some time and trying to get back into it :)
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: you can create your own creations
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: no
  • What can you bring to the community? joy i hope atleast :) and i'm very helpfull, in the sentence if someone askes for help i'll see what i can do.

iRandomness

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: iRandomness
Minecraft name: iRandomness
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: 2-3 years
What do you like about modded minecraft?: The factthat there's so much more to do, in this case; Chisel. ALL THE BUILDS.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope
What can you bring to the community?: I'm almost exclusively a builder of large projects, so expect to see towns and such popping up out of nowhere. :p (http://i.imgur.com/AD2b1SV.jpg is my latest one.)

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Caesura
Minecraft name: Caesura_
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?
I first played modded minecraft around 5 years ago, with less technical mods such a Creeps and Weirdos and tons of other mods. I then started playing the earlier versions of Tekkit on an EE disabled server and loved it, as EE generally put me off Tekkit.
What do you like about modded minecraft?
I love the endless possibilities and creations that I'm able to make. My favourite mod is Railcraft, as I'm able to transport things in more exciting ways rather than just pipes and ender chests/tanks. I like making things as compact, pretty and not server-heavy.
Have you been banned? If so, why?
Never.
What can you bring to the community?
I can bring plenty of chatter to those who want it to liven up the server, plenty of advice as I'm very experienced with these mods, and plenty of time to dedicate to my project(s) on the server. I've hosted many servers before, from tekkit to mindcrack to recently a resurrection server which I had to take down as it didn't seem to be able to handle the pack. (It had much worse specs than this server so I'd love to be able to experience the pack properly on multiplayer.)

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to meeting you all!