Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

owned

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cog0514
Timezone: EST
Extra info:Just want to play some infinity on a server. I am quiet and keep to myself mostly.

IGN: Lowtbh
Timezone: GMT+1
Extra info: Wanna play! :D

IGN: Nozart
Timezone: GMT
(Optional) Extra info: Looking to make a town with random people :D

IGN: Kapersky
Timezone: GMT+1
Extra info: EnderIO lover

IGN: ExpensiveKoala
(Optional) Extra info: looking for a server to play and have fun in.

All accepted welcome! server ip is 192.99.21.201:25566

kissrocksforever

Jul 29, 2019
GN: kissrocksforever
Extra info:Looking to play with some other people. I'm more into building as a group and living close or with others.

dronf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dronf
Timezone: PST
Extra Info: looking forward to checking out all the new stuff in this pack, especially on a fresh map

Fuzzbling

Jul 29, 2019
USA
IGN: mrmunka
Extra info: Looking for that co-op game-play with a nice group of people. Also an experienced pack builder.

LG_PRO

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LG_PRO
Timezone: Mountain timezone
(Optional) Extra info: I'm just looking for a nice Infinity server to play on and this one seems like a great option. Would love to be part of this and help out!

aznrage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:aznrage & coolerderek
Timezone: aznrage in GMT, coolerderek in PST
Extra info: The server me and my buddy were playing on had a split in admin-ship and playerdata was mistakenly erased, I want to restart on a new server. Just looking for a good time.

Embry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Emba
(Optional) Extra info: Looking for a server to make a home in and test out new things. Hope to see you soon. ^^;

Gadvin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:luthern
Timezone:GMT
(Optional) Extra info:Just looking for a nice quiet server to play on with a limited item ban

Cole Towner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fire385
Time zone: EST
Optional info(extra): even though I'm 14 I am very mature.

owned

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dronf
Extra Info: looking forward to checking out all the new stuff in this pack, especially on a fresh map

IGN: mrmunka
Extra info: Looking for that co-op game-play with a nice group of people. Also an experienced pack builder.

IGN:aznrage & coolerderek
Timezone: aznrage in GMT, coolerderek in PST
Extra info: The server me and my buddy were playing on had a split in admin-ship and playerdata was mistakenly erased, I want to restart on a new server. Just looking for a good time.

IGN:luthern
Timezone:GMT
(Optional) Extra info:Just looking for a nice quiet server to play on with a limited item ban

All accepted welcome! server ip is 192.99.21.201:25566

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
Did you skip me?

IGN: PubesInMyCake
Time zone: EST
Optional info(extra): Lookin to have fun :)

CptnSwagMaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CptnSwagMaster
(Optional) Extra info: I've been looking for a good multi-player server to play on that i can use mystcraft :D

ryan gustin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OpTic_WolfKiNg
Timezone: Central USA
(Optional) Extra info: Been playing for couple years now, all i do is modded packs and i really love it, i know all mods from about 80% of all modpacks in almost every client possible for minecraft.

polywild3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: polywild3
Time zone: GMT+4
(Optional) Extra info: Been playing minecraft for a long time, and I have a wide knowledge of most of the mods. I've been looking for a small good community that I can chill with and have fun without all the griefing like on the larger servers.

BeefCastle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BeefCastle
Time zone: central time
I would love to join the server because I really want a fun safe server to play on with my friends and I'm also going to start makeing videos again and I think this can be a good server for that. Thanks for ur time.

xICEYSILVIAx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xICEYSILVIAx
Timezone: US central
extra: I've played on infiniti since the day it came out and have played 1 year of modsauce and am really familiar with the mods