Whitelist Server Fusion-Servers |Private/Public Servers | FTB Infinity | 1.3.4 | No Banned Items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

owned

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE READ!

Server is backup but please start using this to apply for whitelisting http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/ser...-20-private-server-ftb-infinity-1-4-1-18.161/

And apply on our forums http://fusion-servers.com

I have decided to host a small Infinity server apply below if you are interested i will try and get back to you as fast as possible.

General Info:
This is not a PG server profanity is allowed 18+ preferred but not required. The server is 24/7, the server is located on the East Coast USA. We have a 32 slot TeamSpeak server that is open to anyone that plays on the server and you are more than welcome to use it to communicate with your fellow minecrafters.

Both Server Rules:
1. Don't be a jerk.
2. Don't grief.
3. Don't exploit.
4. Don't create server lag on purpose.

Server Specifications:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v2 @ 3.70GHz
64 GB of RAM
2 x 240 GB SSD's in RAID 0

Whitelist Application for Fusion Servers Private Infinity Server.

If you still wish to play on the private server please post a whitelist application otherwise you are welcome to join the public server!

Application:
IGN:
Server:(ex:FTB Infinity/Trident)
(Optional) Extra info:

THIS MAP WAS GENERATED 2/28/15 at 3:50 AM EST RUNNING LATEST VERSION 1.3.4!

===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================
-Public Server Info-

Fusion Servers Public Infinity Server now OPEN Info below!

Anyone is welcome to join the public server same as the private server all mods enabled etc just no whitelist feel free to join.

Server has GreifPrevention on it aswell you start with 500 Claimblocks and will earn 150 per hour.

Slots: 25
IP: 192.99.21.201

Same Rules apply above.

THIS MAP WAS GENERATED 4/4/15 at 4:30 PM EST RUNNING LATEST VERSION 1.3.4!

===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Last edited:

guthan mane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: guthanmane
Timezone: PST
(Optional) Extra info: really looking to find a nice server to play, hope i am accepted :D

symphonicx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: symphonicx
Timezone: Central us :)
(Optional) Extra info: I wanna Join The community too help new players out im kinda good with mods so hopefully i can help new peeps :)

Ken Tole

Jul 29, 2019
ign: BeboBobo
timezone: cst (america)
I have been playing for quite a few years. Played everything from Bevos, Modsauce, as well as custom packs. I am familiar with alot of mods but i still have alot to learn and i am looking for a new place to call home. The server i had been admin on is shutting down due to lack of funds so here i am. I am from the great state of Texas so i hope that is ok :)

Selej

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Selej
Timezone:East.
(Optional) Extra info:Looking for a small server. I do play a lot but i do not like insane lag builds. I have been admnin'ing for a bit so if theres any lag trouble i can probably help out.

chris2222

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:cster2222
Timezone: US Central
Extra Info: i'm very familiar with nearly all mods that relate to technology such as IC2 and Buildcraft

sailors1522

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sailors1522
Timezone: Eastern Standard
(Optional) Extra info: I have been looking for a small server to join since the servers I have played in the past have had at least 50 people on them and those servers just lag way too much due to so many people. This would include infinity servers that I have been on where they actually had to open a second one hundred person server due to the lag. Packs I have played (enjoyed) include the original tekkit, monster, all of the different dw20 packs, agrarian skies, the material energy packs, crash landing, and some private packs I have made with my brother. Along with the lag from the rather large servers, I have gotten pretty tired of playing single player since there is no one to talk to in chat and I find myself getting bored and then just stopping.

Mt2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mgat612
Timezone: EST
Extra Info: got feed up with the old server that i was on and I'm ready to enjoy no banned items:)

Insanity633

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Insanity633
Timezone: CST
(Optional) Extra info: I love modded Minecraft, and I love playing on a server. I know most tech mods pretty well, and Thaumcraft, and am more than willing to help other people if they need it. I play often, especially on weekends.

wiseman1602

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:wiseman1602
Timezone:EST
(optional) Extra info: Ive recently started playing modded again after a while ive been playing ftb for about 3 years now and tech mods are by far my favorite all though i would be interested in learning some magic mods too. In general im pretty chill, laid back and am looking for a small community where i can enjoy ftb and meet some new people doing it.

owned

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dexal001
Timezone: CET
(Central European Time)
(Optional) Extra info: Hope i get whitelisted cuz i love to help other people who are new in this new world :)

ign: BeboBobo
timezone: cst (america)
I have been playing for quite a few years. Played everything from Bevos, Modsauce, as well as custom packs. I am familiar with alot of mods but i still have alot to learn and i am looking for a new place to call home. The server i had been admin on is shutting down due to lack of funds so here i am. I am from the great state of Texas so i hope that is ok :)

IGN:Selej
Timezone:East.
(Optional) Extra info:Looking for a small server. I do play a lot but i do not like insane lag builds. I have been admnin'ing for a bit so if theres any lag trouble i can probably help out.

IGN:cster2222
Timezone: US Central
Extra Info: i'm very familiar with nearly all mods that relate to technology such as IC2 and Buildcraft

IGN: sailors1522
Timezone: Eastern Standard
(Optional) Extra info: I have been looking for a small server to join since the servers I have played in the past have had at least 50 people on them and those servers just lag way too much due to so many people. This would include infinity servers that I have been on where they actually had to open a second one hundred person server due to the lag. Packs I have played (enjoyed) include the original tekkit, monster, all of the different dw20 packs, agrarian skies, the material energy packs, crash landing, and some private packs I have made with my brother. Along with the lag from the rather large servers, I have gotten pretty tired of playing single player since there is no one to talk to in chat and I find myself getting bored and then just stopping.

Application:
IGN: strane111

IGN: mgat612
Extra Info: got feed up with the old server that i was on and I'm ready to enjoy no banned items:)

IGN: Insanity633
Timezone: CST
(Optional) Extra info: I love modded Minecraft, and I love playing on a server. I know most tech mods pretty well, and Thaumcraft, and am more than willing to help other people if they need it. I play often, especially on weekends.

All accepted welcome! server ip is 192.99.21.201:25566

Miguelini_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miguelini_
Timezone: GMT
(Optional) Extra info: I was looking for a small whitelist server to enjoy some nice modded, possibly some co-op with nice people. I hope that's the direction of the server and I can join you guys :)

Radical Inquisitor

Jul 29, 2019
I am applying for both myself and my partner Nutriigrain, who lacks a forums account.

IGN:Radinquisitor/Nutriigrain
Timezone:Both EST
(Optional) Extra info: None.

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artezzaa
Timezone: GMT
Extra info: Looking for a great server and hopefully I'll be accepted :)

owned

Jul 29, 2019