Whitelist Server Elite Perseverance Infinity 1.2.0 | No Banned Items | No Lag | Mature Players Preferred

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Trailmix23
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No, I have never been banned from a server.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes I do, as long as they don't aggravate me.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Alone, but on a big build I prefer help.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Thaumcraft and AE2
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): whenever I don't have classes I am free. (Eastern Time Zone)
Why do you want to join our community?: I am wanting to play with other people because it is very quiet on singleplayer. I like talking to people and seeing how there ideas compare to my own. Also I prefer Whitelist Servers because I have been griefed before on non-whitelist servers and it is annoying.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, but I prefer typing in MC.

Zqst

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: zqst
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no
Do you get along with others well?: yes, but it usually takes a little bit to get used to talking to them
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: groups
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I switch off from liking the tech portions and the magic parts
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): between 10:30 am and 4:00 pm, then after 6 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays after 4 pm, and when ever on Friday and the weekend (est)
Why do you want to join our community?: I want to try a modded multiplayer server. I normally only play modded single player or on a vanilla server with friends.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, i have used team speak several times, but i prefer to use it when it is more convenient than typing e.g. building projects, mini games with other people, etc.

also can i put in an application for my friend as well? I would really like to play with him.

In Game Name: ksupast15
Do you get along with others well?: yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I enjoy the removal of many of the limitations in vanilla minecraft
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after 4:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday after 7:00 pm, and whenever i can on weekends.(est)
Why do you want to join our community?: I want to play modded minecraft with my friend and new people
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes but I will probably only go on if asked

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ketrai
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, I often create community towns so we can work together.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Farming. Pam's harvestcraft gives me millions of posibilities to make new kinds of food and grow more crops. I like to combine this with building. I love to build quite alot of structures that look nice (mostly on the outside) and my final goal is to achieve a restaurant with every pam's food item on the menu!
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): All free time (somewhere in between 16:00-21:30 West European Time longer in the weekends)
Why do you want to join our community?: Tired of starting over/finding bad servers. Hoping to be able to buildnfarm in peace.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Depends im not a great fan of it but i have it installed.

haloisamazing12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Exoraider
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? no i have not been banned
Do you get along with others well?: yes i work best in a team of friends
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: using the mods to create a fun minigame or shop for the community of the server
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 5-9 week weekend all day
Why do you want to join our community?: i wish to join a small server to hang out with friends and to make friends
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes i can use skype or teamspeak

FrozenGolem

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Hpfil
Do you get along with others well?: Yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: its more interesting to play with more stuff in the game
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): every day
Why do you want to join our community?: Im looking for a good server without griefing to play with one of my friend or any lag, and this server looks perfect for that.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: No

SxSola

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lukyazma
Do you get along with others well?: I pretty much do, never had problem with others.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: In group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Discovering new things, learning new mechanics etc.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Anytime
Why do you want to join our community?: Look like a community I might get along with.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Nah, sorry.

Last edited:

Skidryn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Skidryn
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Not to my knowledge.
Do you get along with others well?: Quite well I believe. I rarely have issues with other plays as long as they are generally respectful of everyone.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Usually just with my friends but I don't have issues working with other people as long as they work together with everyone else.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Hmm.. this is difficult. I enjoy the extra decorative blocks from mods like chisel and carpenters blocks but I especially love doing technical builds.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): It varies significantly.
Why do you want to join our community?: This looks like a very mature server and one I hope will fit me fell.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Eh. I usually prefer other programs over teamspeak but I might hop in every once in a while.

Decessus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Decessus
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: I have not.
Do you get along with others well?: I can tolerate everyone, whether we get along is a story of maturity, attitude, similarities, and other things.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer playing alone, or in small groups. If there are too many people in a group things can get a little hectic in the line of command and what-not. (Unless there is an amazing, organized leader.)
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I enjoy the challenge, and the rewards.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Right now, anytime. I am in central time, so let's say my peak hours are in between 12pm to about 10pm. Within that time I am usually awake and in a gaming mood.
Why do you want to join our community?: My friend and I are looking to play some Infinity, and this server sounds great. The last server we were playing on is changing to a different pack, or a different game. We're not sure. The owner seems to change their mind a lot.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I've got the application, so I suppose I would be willing, yes.

Elteras

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheRabbitReturns
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: At first, mostly alone while I establish myself and my base, and then more with other people, but it really depends. I like other people being there to chat to, trade with, and eventually do co-op with, but it all depends on how I feel and more importantly, the people.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The massive extension of the end-game. Never going to run out of things to do with FTB.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I'm at uni, so depends. Most nights if I don't have work to do, often on weekends. Also depends on converging deadlines.
Why do you want to join our community?: I want a stable server to play on (Talking of which, I'm in the UK. If this is likely to cause lag/DC problems, please let me know), and pleasant people to play with. It feels so dull to play on a solo world, and getting to know people online is always fun and has led to many long-term friendships for me.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes.

KRakaen

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Krakaen
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: never
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Both. Sometimes I do my own thing, but I always end up doing things with others
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Draconic Evolution
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): after 6pm Eastern Time
Why do you want to join our community?: Would love to be part of a community with this nice modpack :)
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I would love to

FTBNooB2015

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:FTBNooB
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:no
Do you get along with others well?: yes i do
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: i can do both
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: all aspects of the game,
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): usually at night (cst)
Why do you want to join our community?:Sure would like to belong to a community!
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: i sure can, and sure will

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: spanky0312
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No.
Do you get along with others well?: Always :)
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I like to work together with a few people.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The many things you can do. I love Applied Energistics
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Every evening :)
Why do you want to join our community?: Cuz I am looking for a nice server to make it my home :)
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure why not ^^

Zanthyn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TemporalDecay
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Tech and Magic
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Anytime day or night
Why do you want to join our community?: Look for small no lag no banned item community that friendly and mature
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, we prefer 18+.
Sorry, we prefer 18+.

Wait, what the hell is this. You actually deny people under 18 whitout putting that in the description/title?
Did you ever think about the fact that people could be lying about their age?
I have hosted whitelisted servers myself and I would accept people of all ages to see how they fare first.
Im highly dissapointed by this.

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am mcdreamer1 i am already o the server and would love to request a whitlelist for my twin daughters on the server

In Game Names: linnatje and lindytje
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no never

Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: i always play with people

What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: farming mods

What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): mostly after shool
Why do you want to join our community?: love to play on a server
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: maybe

Jdmus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Jdmus
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:Nope
Do you get along with others well?:Yep
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?:Both group is more fun
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:its just another way to explore minecraft more fun things to do
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule):once every 2 days maybe every day
Why do you want to join our community?:yep i would be delighted to play with you guys & girls
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: indead

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, what the hell is this. You actually deny people under 18 whitout putting that in the description/title?
Did you ever think about the fact that people could be lying about their age?
I have hosted whitelisted servers myself and I would accept people of all ages to see how they fare first.
Im highly dissapointed by this.
Im Highly disappointed that you failed to read the title, and you just proved my point, If youre mad because you got denied from a mature community, i would hate to see what you would have done to the server. Have a good day.

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ZixisDragonfire
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope.
Do you get along with others well?: Certainly!
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Usually solo, however I am very social.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The trial and error of trying to get things to work together.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Weekdays during the morning and late evening, Thursday all day.
Why do you want to join our community?: Looking for a friendly Infinity server where griefing is limited/non-existent.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Willing? Yes, however I most likely will not be on TS too often.

You have been accepted! Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!

In Game Name: LordHarkon
Do you get along with others well?: yes, and if somebody needs help i will it
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Both
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Technic and a little bit magic
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): i'm playing from 3:00 to 05:00-6:00 PM gtm+2
Why do you want to join our community?: Because i like to play on private server with nice people
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: i will try but i don't know very good english

Sorry, we prefer 18+.

In Game Name: nemof09
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: building my infrastructure first then helping others
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: ae2 :)
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): after 6pm US est
Why do you want to join our community?: looking to give infinity a try
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes

In Game Name:iBootleg
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: not to my knowledge.
Do you get along with others well?: yes! As long as they aren't complete dicks
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: alone but I do like teaming up with people on big projects.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: little bit of everything. I really enjoy all the new building blocks.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I live in us central (same time zone as the server. I work evenings so usally later at night. I'm a fairly casual player. Some weeks I'll be on nightly others I won't be on very much it all depends on my work schedule.
Why do you want to join our community?: I'm looking for a nice mature community to hang out with and play some modded mc with. I'm also interested in some of the mods infinity offers over the dw20 pack
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I will. I'm not a huge talker, I prefer typing but if someone wants me on ts I'll jump on for a bit

If I'm accepted, I won't be able to log on until this weekend or next week. I'm currently out of town doing some training with work.

In Game Name: Trailmix23
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No, I have never been banned from a server.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes I do, as long as they don't aggravate me.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Alone, but on a big build I prefer help.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Thaumcraft and AE2
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): whenever I don't have classes I am free. (Eastern Time Zone)
Why do you want to join our community?: I am wanting to play with other people because it is very quiet on singleplayer. I like talking to people and seeing how there ideas compare to my own. Also I prefer Whitelist Servers because I have been griefed before on non-whitelist servers and it is annoying.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, but I prefer typing in MC.

In Game Name: zqst
Do you get along with others well?: yes, but it usually takes a little bit to get used to talking to them
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: groups
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I switch off from liking the tech portions and the magic parts
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): between 10:30 am and 4:00 pm, then after 6 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, Tuesdays and Thursdays after 4 pm, and when ever on Friday and the weekend (est)
Why do you want to join our community?: I want to try a modded multiplayer server. I normally only play modded single player or on a vanilla server with friends.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes, i have used team speak several times, but i prefer to use it when it is more convenient than typing e.g. building projects, mini games with other people, etc.

also can i put in an application for my friend as well? I would really like to play with him.

In Game Name: ksupast15
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I enjoy the removal of many of the limitations in vanilla minecraft
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after 4:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday after 7:00 pm, and whenever i can on weekends.(est)
Why do you want to join our community?: I want to play modded minecraft with my friend and new people
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes but I will probably only go on if asked

You have both been accepted! Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!

In Game Name: Ketrai
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, I often create community towns so we can work together.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Farming. Pam's harvestcraft gives me millions of posibilities to make new kinds of food and grow more crops. I like to combine this with building. I love to build quite alot of structures that look nice (mostly on the outside) and my final goal is to achieve a restaurant with every pam's food item on the menu!
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): All free time (somewhere in between 16:00-21:30 West European Time longer in the weekends)
Why do you want to join our community?: Tired of starting over/finding bad servers. Hoping to be able to buildnfarm in peace.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Depends im not a great fan of it but i have it installed.

Sorry, we prefer 18+.

In Game Name: Exoraider
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? no i have not been banned
Do you get along with others well?: yes i work best in a team of friends
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: using the mods to create a fun minigame or shop for the community of the server
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 5-9 week weekend all day
Why do you want to join our community?: i wish to join a small server to hang out with friends and to make friends
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes i can use skype or teamspeak

Sorry, we prefer 18+.

In Game Name: Hpfil
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: its more interesting to play with more stuff in the game
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): every day
Why do you want to join our community?: Im looking for a good server without griefing to play with one of my friend or any lag, and this server looks perfect for that.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: No

In Game Name: Lukyazma
Do you get along with others well?: I pretty much do, never had problem with others.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: In group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Discovering new things, learning new mechanics etc.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Anytime
Why do you want to join our community?: Look like a community I might get along with.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Nah, sorry.

In Game Name: Skidryn
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Not to my knowledge.
Do you get along with others well?: Quite well I believe. I rarely have issues with other plays as long as they are generally respectful of everyone.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Usually just with my friends but I don't have issues working with other people as long as they work together with everyone else.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Hmm.. this is difficult. I enjoy the extra decorative blocks from mods like chisel and carpenters blocks but I especially love doing technical builds.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): It varies significantly.
Why do you want to join our community?: This looks like a very mature server and one I hope will fit me fell.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Eh. I usually prefer other programs over teamspeak but I might hop in every once in a while.

Let it snow!

In Game Name: SurrealDelight
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: I've never been banned from a server.
Do you get along with others well?: Yep.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer to have my own base, but I enjoy community events and helping people out.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: How fluid it is and how it has unlimited replayability.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 6-8PM EST on weekdays, depends on weekends.
Why do you want to join our community?: I've been meaning to go back to modded Minecraft for a while and would like to do it with a community.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: If I need to then it's not a problem, but I prefer to talk through in-game chat.

In Game Name: TheRabbitReturns
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: At first, mostly alone while I establish myself and my base, and then more with other people, but it really depends. I like other people being there to chat to, trade with, and eventually do co-op with, but it all depends on how I feel and more importantly, the people.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The massive extension of the end-game. Never going to run out of things to do with FTB.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I'm at uni, so depends. Most nights if I don't have work to do, often on weekends. Also depends on converging deadlines.
Why do you want to join our community?: I want a stable server to play on (Talking of which, I'm in the UK. If this is likely to cause lag/DC problems, please let me know), and pleasant people to play with. It feels so dull to play on a solo world, and getting to know people online is always fun and has led to many long-term friendships for me.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes.

In Game Name: Krakaen
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: never
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Both. Sometimes I do my own thing, but I always end up doing things with others
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Draconic Evolution
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): after 6pm Eastern Time
Why do you want to join our community?: Would love to be part of a community with this nice modpack :)
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I would love to

In Game Name:FTBNooB
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:no
Do you get along with others well?: yes i do
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: i can do both
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: all aspects of the game,
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): usually at night (cst)
Why do you want to join our community?:Sure would like to belong to a community!
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: i sure can, and sure will

In Game Name: spanky0312
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No.
Do you get along with others well?: Always :)
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I like to work together with a few people.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The many things you can do. I love Applied Energistics
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Every evening :)
Why do you want to join our community?: Cuz I am looking for a nice server to make it my home :)
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure why not ^^

In Game Name: TemporalDecay
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Tech and Magic
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Anytime day or night
Why do you want to join our community?: Look for small no lag no banned item community that friendly and mature
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

hi i am mcdreamer1 i am already o the server and would love to request a whitlelist for my twin daughters on the server

In Game Names: linnatje and lindytje
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no never

Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: i always play with people

What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: farming mods

What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): mostly after shool
Why do you want to join our community?: love to play on a server
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: maybe

You're referral has been accepted! Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!
The mcdream team :D

In Game Name:Jdmus
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:Nope
Do you get along with others well?:Yep
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?:Both group is more fun
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:its just another way to explore minecraft more fun things to do
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule):once every 2 days maybe every day
Why do you want to join our community?:yep i would be delighted to play with you guys & girls
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: indead

Reactions: Jdmus

SalDarkSeed

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Decessus
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: I have not.
Do you get along with others well?: I can tolerate everyone, whether we get along is a story of maturity, attitude, similarities, and other things.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer playing alone, or in small groups. If there are too many people in a group things can get a little hectic in the line of command and what-not. (Unless there is an amazing, organized leader.)
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I enjoy the challenge, and the rewards.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Right now, anytime. I am in central time, so let's say my peak hours are in between 12pm to about 10pm. Within that time I am usually awake and in a gaming mood.
Why do you want to join our community?: My friend and I are looking to play some Infinity, and this server sounds great. The last server we were playing on is changing to a different pack, or a different game. We're not sure. The owner seems to change their mind a lot.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I've got the application, so I suppose I would be willing, yes.

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: spendowali
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: nope
Do you get along with others well?: I am friendly and I like to make friends
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: in early stage I prefer playing in a group, after gather some resources I will venture alone to set up my own base and try every mods on my own. I will then play in group again once I have set up my own base.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automations and magics
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): after work at 8pm and above, or full day during weekend. oh btw I'm in GMT +7
Why do you want to join our community?: I want to play in a grief-free server and with a good and helpful community.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I would be willing to but I need to install that app first.