Whitelist Server Blues-Craft | Infinity 1.2.0 | White-List | Grief Protection |Keep Items on death | Essentials |24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Jul 29, 2019
This is a new server we have fixed all glitches with in the server so feel free to join we are open 24/7 and Admins will always be there if you have a problem so if your keen on joining just fill this Application in . All rules are at spawn if you want to know them .Any age is excepted but if your under 13 please act mature .

Minecraft Name :
Experience With Modded Minecraft :

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Crafter , You have stumbled upon a great oppertunity to connect to a server with no lag and if you die you'll have all your items all you have to do is answer a few simple questions. Sound Good Well Hope To See You There!!

Rules :
No griefing any at all you will be perm banned unless you can replace everything and give compenstation

Pvp is technically allowed and we dont really mind because keep inventory is on but spam killing someone is not allowed !!

4. No Duping almost always a perm/temp ban

Have fun , if you are not having fun why play ? (main rule)

Banned Items :
We have none please do not make us ban any (If we have to ban it because of griefing , well lets just say the player who caused it will no longer be playing on the server)

Also we are open to donations if you insist of donating all money will be spent upgrading the server for you awsome crafters

How To Join :

IGN :
Why you love minecraft? :
Whats your favourite mod? :
Why do you want to join the crafters? :
Whats the main rule? :

Last edited:

Elteras

Jul 29, 2019
Heya!

IGN: TheRabbitReturns
Why I love Minecraft: Same reason everyone else does. It's cathartic, diverting, and fun.
Favourite mod: Biomes O' Plenty
Why do I want to join the crafters: I want a stable server to play and build on. Hopefully fun people to play with, too.
Main rule: have fun?

Question, by the way; where is the server hosted? Thanks :)

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
Heya!

IGN: TheRabbitReturns
Why I love Minecraft: Same reason everyone else does. It's cathartic, diverting, and fun.
Favourite mod: Biomes O' Plenty
Why do I want to join the crafters: I want a stable server to play and build on. Hopefully fun people to play with, too.
Main rule: have fun?

Question, by the way; where is the server hosted? Thanks :)
Hello Crafter You Have Been added ip: 5.196.82.228:25601 also the server is hosted in France

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : beastyperson
Why you love minecraft? : It fun to make extreme bases and work together with others to learn new ideas.
Whats your favourite mod? : Tinkers and im experimenting with Big reactors and it seems pretty fun
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Looking for a nice small/medium sized server to play on and work together with people
Whats the main rule? : have fun

Added Welcome Crafter ip : 5.196.82.228:25601

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so im signing off my friend will most likely accept your application if im not around please be patient and keep crafting

KRakaen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Krakaen
Why you love minecraft? : Automation is something i love to do, in vanilla or moded
Whats your favourite mod? : Draconic Evolution
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I love small comunity, and I would love to find one on this modpack :)
Whats the main rule? : have more fun

FTBNooB2015

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : FTBNooB
Why you love minecraft? : able to build and do anything you wish
Whats your favourite mod? :Tinkers construct
Why do you want to join the crafters? :looking for a fun community to join
Whats the main rule? :
Have fun , if you are not having fun why play ?

Raider10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : xRaider10x
Why you love minecraft? : Mainly because of the mods, they keep changing and i just have to try them out!
Whats your favourite mod? : AE2, its so complicated and fun to figure it out
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Looks like a great server, would be nice to meet new people
Whats the main rule? : Have fun!

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : xRaider10x
Why you love minecraft? : Mainly because of the mods, they keep changing and i just have to try them out!
Whats your favourite mod? : AE2, its so complicated and fun to figure it out
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Looks like a great server, would be nice to meet new people
Whats the main rule? : Have fun!
Ok your added to the server heres the ip 5.196.82.228:25601 :)

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : FTBNooB
Why you love minecraft? : able to build and do anything you wish
Whats your favourite mod? :Tinkers construct
Why do you want to join the crafters? :looking for a fun community to join
Whats the main rule? :
Have fun , if you are not having fun why play ?
Your in the server now join with this IP 5.196.82.228:25601

im_6s

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : im_6s
Experience With Modded Minecraft : Have been playing modded minecraft for a while. Started playing when Mindcrack was still the main modpack.
Builder/Miner Or Both : Both

Where is the server located?

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : CupcakeNautilus
Why you love minecraft? : 'cuz I can build cool stuff with other people.
Whats your favourite mod? : Right now, a tie between Harvestcraft, Agricraft, and Botania.
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Lookin' for a good group of people to build cool things with, and anyone that uses "Have fun" as a rule sounds like good people!
Whats the main rule? : Have Fun!

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : CupcakeNautilus
Experience With Modded Minecraft : I've been playing minecraft mods for as long as mods have existed for it
Builder/Miner Or Both : Builder

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Krakaen
Why you love minecraft? : Automation is something i love to do, in vanilla or moded
Whats your favourite mod? : Draconic Evolution
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I love small comunity, and I would love to find one on this modpack :)
Whats the main rule? : have more fun
You can now join the server have fun :) 5.196.82.228:25601

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : CupcakeNautilus
Why you love minecraft? : 'cuz I can build cool stuff with other people.
Whats your favourite mod? : Right now, a tie between Harvestcraft, Agricraft, and Botania.
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Lookin' for a good group of people to build cool things with, and anyone that uses "Have fun" as a rule sounds like good people!
You can now join the server :) 5.196.82.228:25601

The_Jester

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : The_Jester
Why you love minecraft? : The complexity from the inside of the modded community.
Whats your favourite mod? : Thaumcraft and Mekanism
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I want to be in a small community that'll talk to each other.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : The_Jester
Why you love minecraft? : The complexity from the inside of the modded community.
Whats your favourite mod? : Thaumcraft and Mekanism
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I want to be in a small community that'll talk to each other.
You can now join 5.196.82.228:25601

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : im_6s
Experience With Modded Minecraft : Have been playing modded minecraft for a while. Started playing when Mindcrack was still the main modpack.
Builder/Miner Or Both : Both

Where is the server located?
I added you to the server and in France 5.196.82.228:25601