Whitelist Server TheNamelessServer|DireWolf20 + extraBees|WhiteList|i7 + 32GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ik4ru5

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

first of all i don't have a name for the Server yet, maybe you have a good idea.
With this server i want to give youtubers the opportunity to have a reliable server with good performance.

Server hardware:
Intel® Core™ i7-2600 Quad-Core
32 GB DDR3 RAM
100 MBit connection (if needed up to 1Gbit)

Server IP: 176.9.132.203 (Location: Germany)

Server rules:
pretty much the usual no griefing/stealing, no spamming, no harrasment etc.
PVP is on but keep it to a sensible level.
And most importand have fun.
Difficulty: normal

Mods:
Direwolf20 Pack (v4)
extraBees

Application (via PM or down below):
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.)
your age
your youtube channel
you ingame nick
have you ever been banned?
someting about yourself
your country
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.)

If you want to be part of a new server this is your chance. Join Now

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility: Yes, you can contact me on Sykpe: Ryan84mc
your age: I am 16 years old!
your youtube channel: Sadly to say, I do not have one :( But I still hope to contribute to the Server!
you ingame nick: Ryan784
have you ever been banned: I have never been banned from Vanilla or Feed-The-Beast, though I do two bans from Tekkit Servers - both involved abusive Staff
someting about yourself: Well, I love ComputerCraft and the Turtles it adds, coding with them is very fun. I am generally a pretty helpful person and tend to try and team up with atleast one other person, but I may mix it up this time and go solo! Regardless, I will help and answer questions if people need it/contribute to the community!
your country: USA.
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.: Skype would be my preferred method! I hope you accept my application :)

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.):skype and team speak
your age: 15
your youtube channel: dragonid1423
you ingame nick : dragonid1423
have you ever been banned:3 times (stupid reasons -_-) 1.A admin (1 year ago) didnt aprove of my biger than his house 2.(griefing) MY house 3.underground base.
someting about yourself: I've owned minecraft for 2 years and I'd be happy to record
your country: North America - USA
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.): skype if you would, but I could use TS if you'd like

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YoshiiPowa
EXPERIENCE WITH THE MODS: Some getting better by the minute
WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN? (if U.S.A what time zone?): England GMT
HAVE YOU READ THE RULES?: Yes
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SAY?: I love DW20's lets plays. I play along to the current LP (Season 5)
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? Looking to make some minecraft friends and just have a really fun time and stuffs.
Youtube Channel: None Yet but will set one up if needed.
Preferred Communication: TS3 or Skype
P.S
Looking to make some minecraft friends and all of that good stuffs! Thanks

Fire_Light

Jul 29, 2019
Any contact possibility: Skype mainly: FireLight979
Youtube Channel: FireLightVS (no videos at the moment)
Ingame name: yugiohkyle
Have you ever been banned? No, and I hate griefers and hackers, they ruin the game.
Someting about yourself: I have been playing FTB since 1.2.5 and I hope I can use my knowledge to help others in certain areas and to learn things from others in areas that I am not familiar in.
Prefferd communication method: Skype, but I can use any.

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
Application (via PM or down below):
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.): [email protected], Skype: MinecraftMart
your age: 13 But down worry i am mature
your youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MineZMart?feature=mhee
you ingame nick: MinecraftMart
have you ever been banned? Yes a friend thaught it was fun to lagg an server. They banned me too but i didnt do anything.
someting about yourself: I am a nice player that likes ot play in a comunity. I played these mods since BC came out.
your country: Holland
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.): Skype then mumble

oryor

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.) Skype sumz.xev
your age 23
your youtube channel none
you ingame nick oryor
have you ever been banned? no
someting about yourself i enjoy building complex machines and am quite fimilar with IC2 RP2 and turtles
your country USA
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.) Skype or mumble

Scott0134

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.): Skype, will download teamspeak
your age: 20
your youtube channel: none atm, but have one set up for future use.
you in game nick: Scott0134
have you ever been banned?: nope
something about yourself: I like to do community builds and set up free gifts
your country: UK
preferred communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.): in game or on the forums (I'm always on one or the other :p)

jackulator

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.): Skype jackadammc1
your age: 14 nearly 15
your youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mrvanilla60?feature=mhee
you ingame nick: vanillflavoured
someting about yourself: I am currently studying computer science and i hope to start modding soon
your country: England
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.) Skype preferably but teamspeak if neccassary

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility- I have skype and teamspeak
your age- 16
your youtube channel- FijianMamba but I mainly do livestreams at the moment at twitch.tv/fijianmamba9
you ingame nick- FijianMamba
have you ever been banned?- No
someting about yourself- I love playing minecraft and any other mod packs. I have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half now.
your country- Canada
prefferd communication method- Skype or Mumble

HunterLuigi

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility: You can contact me here on the forum or on my mail, l[dot][email protected] (Replace [dot] with .)
your age: I am now 17 years old
your youtube channel: TheHunterLuigi, I do not upload video's regulary, it's because there is no point of having a "let's play/build..." next to a 100 other people.
you ingame nick: HunterLuigi
have you ever been banned?: I have been banned once due to being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The admin and the owner had a discussion ending with the admin flaming, banning everyone on the server at that moment.
someting about yourself: I live in Belgium. I'm curently doing my last year of Industrial Science. I have 3 hobbies which are, drawing, playing the bass guitar and playing videogames. I mainly play FPS games like TF2, PlanetSide 2 and Tribes Ascend. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and started with messing around with the mods about 8 months ago. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
your country: I live in Belgium.
prefferd communication method: I use teamspeak for various of other events and use it pretty much a lot.

Thank you for your time, Luigi.

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility: You can contact me here on the forum or on my mail, l[dot][email protected] (Replace [dot] with .)
your age: I am now 17 years old
your youtube channel: TheHunterLuigi, I do not upload video's regulary, it's because there is no point of having a "let's play/build..." next to a 100 other people.
you ingame nick: HunterLuigi
have you ever been banned?: I have been banned once due to being at the wrong place at the wrong time. The admin and the owner had a discussion ending with the admin flaming, banning everyone on the server at that moment.
someting about yourself: I live in Belgium. I'm curently doing my last year of Industrial Science. I have 3 hobbies which are, drawing, playing the bass guitar and playing videogames. I mainly play FPS games like TF2, PlanetSide 2 and Tribes Ascend. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and started with messing around with the mods about 8 months ago. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
your country: I live in Belgium.
prefferd communication method: I use teamspeak for various of other events and use it pretty much a lot.

Thank you for your time, Luigi.
Will Let server admin know.

staggermann

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.): skype or teamspeak
your age 22
your youtube channel staggermann1
you ingame nick staggermann
have you ever been banned? No
something about yourself I really like to play guitar and the bass. Right now I'm mostly playing BF3 and Minecraft
your country USA
preferred communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.) Teamspeak and skype are both good for me

Blakeny

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.) Skype and E-mail.
your age 19
your youtube channel clangeddivers
you ingame nick Blakeny
have you ever been banned? No, I have not.
someting about yourself My cousin has recently commited suicide.
your country United States of America
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.) Skype and Teamspeak

Xannea

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.): Skype and email
your age: 37
your youtube channel: None
you ingame nick: Xannea
have you ever been banned? No
someting about yourself: I love watching Direwolf's LP
your country: U.S.
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.): Skype: zaren88

Lord0fHam

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.) skype, teamspeak
your age 15
your youtube channel Lord0fHam But i dont do videos
you ingame nick Lord0fHam (the o in of is a zero)
someting about yourself I like watching DW
your country USA
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.) Teamspeak

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility (Mail, Skype, ICQ, jabber etc.) [email protected]
your age: Im 23 Years old
your youtube channel: I have no xD
you ingame nick: Firefly4
have you ever been banned?: No never ...
someting about yourself:
Da ihr in Deutschland hostet denke ich ihr versteht mich :) ... Bin selbst Admin einer größeren Community und weiß mich an Regeln zu halten ... Das Problem meiner Truppe ist nur das keiner Minecraft wirklich mag ... Daher such ich den ruhigen Spaßigen Server
your country: Germany
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.): Teamspeak

Luffarn

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility: [email protected]
your age: 20
your youtube channel: No.
you ingame nick: BesteLuffarn
have you ever been banned: No.
someting about yourself: I live in Sweden and like playing games. Haven't found any good servers and stumbled on to this thread and this server looks good.
your country: Sweden
prefferd communication method (Skype, Teamspeak, mumble etc.: TS but I will probably not speak, maybe just listen.​

GamersLegacy1056

Jul 29, 2019
any contact possibility: skype:shadow_blade2
your age:15
your youtube channel:sorry
you ingame nick:shadowblade552
have you ever been banned?:yes but for specfic reasons skype me and i will tell
someting about yourself: live in US, speak a bit of german, and i have shity computer
your country: US
prefferd communication method: skype