Whitelist Server Elite Perseverance Infinity 1.2.0 | No Banned Items | No Lag | Mature Players Preferred

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kimochu

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kimochu
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No. Cause I am awesome.
Do you get along with others well?: Honestly not so much but I dont think being a lone wolf is a problem its not like I go attacking people.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: ^ Kappa
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The fact that its not like what I played for 4 years.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Anytime im on my computer (differs alot)
Why do you want to join our community?: I feel like coming back to minecraft because fuck league of legends
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: If I need too ?

xShamit

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: pierrick17
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No I have not, I am a well behaved person.
Do you get along with others well?: in general yes, unless they dump lava on me.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Depends on my mood.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I don't enjoy it more than regular mc, but my friend wants me here.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I am an unemployed dude, so pretty much any time.
Why do you want to join our community?: My friend is forcing me. and I'm tired of csgo
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: No. Unless I must.

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Kimochu
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No. Cause I am awesome.
Do you get along with others well?: Honestly not so much but I dont think being a lone wolf is a problem its not like I go attacking people.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: ^ Kappa
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The fact that its not like what I played for 4 years.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Anytime im on my computer (differs alot)
Why do you want to join our community?: I feel like coming back to minecraft because fuck league of legends
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: If I need too ?

You have been accepted! Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!

In Game Name: pierrick17
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No I have not, I am a well behaved person.
Do you get along with others well?: in general yes, unless they dump lava on me.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Depends on my mood.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I don't enjoy it more than regular mc, but my friend wants me here.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I am an unemployed dude, so pretty much any time.
Why do you want to join our community?: My friend is forcing me. and I'm tired of csgo
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: No. Unless I must.

Mekchrious

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mekchrious
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No
Do you get along with others well?: Well enough I suppose, I don't see the point in ruining another's day
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: In a group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automation and technology
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Pretty much all day every day
Why do you want to join our community?: I belonged to a small private server a while back and really enjoyed it and would like to find another
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

Melancholy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Brightlightskid
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: I have never been banned from a mine craft/feed the beast server, I have been given the honor of becoming an admin on some servers.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, I like to socialize with other people and help them if they are new to the mod, but I prefer to mostly play alone.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I like to play alone, but I am alright living in an organized city and playing with others.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I like that modded Minecraft adds so much more exploration and content to the game. As a veteran of minecraft, I've explored and done about everything to do. Having new things to explore and learn about just creates some more excitement in minecraft. I also enjoy the simplistic building tools that are part of the mod.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 2pm-8pm. Central America
Why do you want to join our community?: I'm looking for a 7.1.2.0 server that is white listed so griefing is a minimum. I also want to join the community so I can talk to people on teamspeak and learn about some things I may not be aware of while playing FTB.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I use teamspeak everyday and I am willing to use it to communicate with other people on the server.

Last edited:

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mekchrious
Do you get along with others well?: Well enough I suppose, I don't see the point in ruining another's day
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: In a group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automation and technology
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Pretty much all day every day
Why do you want to join our community?: I belonged to a small private server a while back and really enjoyed it and would like to find another
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

In Game Name: Brightlightskid
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: I have never been banned from a mine craft/feed the beast server, I have been given the honor of becoming an admin on some servers.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, I like to socialize with other people and help them if they are new to the mod, but I prefer to mostly play alone.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I like to play alone, but I am alright living in an organized city and playing with others.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I like that modded Minecraft adds so much more exploration and content to the game. As a veteran of minecraft, I've explored and done about everything to do. Having new things to explore and learn about just creates some more excitement in minecraft. I also enjoy the simplistic building tools that are part of the mod.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 2pm-8pm. Central America
Why do you want to join our community?: I'm looking for a 7.1.2.0 server that is white listed so griefing is a minimum. I also want to join the community so I can talk to people on teamspeak and learn about some things I may not be aware of while playing FTB.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I use teamspeak everyday and I am willing to use it to communicate with other people on the server.

PrimeZz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PrimeZz
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No I have not.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes I do :D
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I'm usually a loner but would try to work in a group.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The challenge
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): After 3pm (Central Time) and weekends.
Why do you want to join our community?: I'm just looking for a new map pack and I have never played this one.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes TS is all I use

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PrimeZz
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No I have not.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes I do :D
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I'm usually a loner but would try to work in a group.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The challenge
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): After 3pm (Central Time) and weekends.
Why do you want to join our community?: I'm just looking for a new map pack and I have never played this one.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes TS is all I use

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Keeshi
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: nope
Do you get along with others well?: Sure
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: alone
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I' think I'm in love with Tinkers Contruct. <3
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): after 8pm central time. I get off work around then
Why do you want to join our community?: Sounds like fun!
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I would, but my mic doesn't work on my headset so, wouldn't do much good.

Deztar

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SystemShock
Do you get along with others well?: I am good will in flesh
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I'd really like to team up with someone and join forces in design and experience, and of course have fun
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Wide range of automation and design opportunities
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 10 am - 6 pm weekdays, almost anytime weekends (Chicago time)
Why do you want to join our community?: IMO, mature and relatively small community is perfect Minecraft experience
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Definetely

TomatuAlus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TomatuAlus
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No i haven't.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, i do. Always try to start some random conversation.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: In group, because it is more fun.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I like to advance in bee's mod.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): GMT +2 from 18:00 till 24:00
Why do you want to join our community?: I want to join your community because this server feels like a good home.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes i would be.

WERMIL

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: WERMIL
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no, because I behave.
Do you get along with others well?: I think so, it depends if they're nice to me.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Alone or with a friend.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The difficulty of it.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): GMT+2 around 5pm.
Why do you want to join our community?: Because I want a good server to play in.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes,if it's necessary.

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Keeshi
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: nope
Do you get along with others well?: Sure
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: alone
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I' think I'm in love with Tinkers Contruct. <3
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): after 8pm central time. I get off work around then
Why do you want to join our community?: Sounds like fun!
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I would, but my mic doesn't work on my headset so, wouldn't do much good.

In Game Name: SystemShock
Do you get along with others well?: I am good will in flesh
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I'd really like to team up with someone and join forces in design and experience, and of course have fun
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Wide range of automation and design opportunities
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 10 am - 6 pm weekdays, almost anytime weekends (Chicago time)
Why do you want to join our community?: IMO, mature and relatively small community is perfect Minecraft experience
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Definetely

In Game Name: TomatuAlus
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No i haven't.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, i do. Always try to start some random conversation.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: In group, because it is more fun.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I like to advance in bee's mod.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): GMT +2 from 18:00 till 24:00
Why do you want to join our community?: I want to join your community because this server feels like a good home.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes i would be.

In Game Name: WERMIL
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no, because I behave.
Do you get along with others well?: I think so, it depends if they're nice to me.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Alone or with a friend.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The difficulty of it.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): GMT+2 around 5pm.
Why do you want to join our community?: Because I want a good server to play in.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes,if it's necessary.

mangolady1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mangolady1
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no
Do you get along with others well?: yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: more things to build unlike vanilla mc
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Wed 5pm-12am Fri-Sun 5pm-12am PST
Why do you want to join our community?: Looking for a group of people that dont put up with griefing and have rules people obey
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes

Ratstang

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Ratstang
Do you get along with others well?: Yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Keeps things new, and I like trying out new mods. Experiencing peoples ideas.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 7pm-10pm
Why do you want to join our community?: Looking for a good mod and a good server to play on where I won't be griefed

Ithithdui

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: coralairis
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No.
Do you get along with others well?: I would say so.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer playing with a small group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automation and cross-mod interactions
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Weekdays and Saturday an hour in between 4 PM and 10 PM Central time.
Why do you want to join our community?: I used to play on technode and since it went under haven't really played a server. And now I want to try again, and your server looks promising.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure. Even if I'm offline on the server I might be able to answer questions about mods.

willierpt

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
willierpt

Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:
No

Do you get along with others well?:
Yes

Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?:
alone

What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:
building blocks

What times are you usually available to play?(schedule):
mostly at night everyday 21h-02h (central European Time)

Why do you want to join our community?:
I want to join a community where we can share our projects building ideas and mostly have fun while playing

Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?:
Yes

im_6s

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: im_6s
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: A little of both. So I'd say a small group.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Tech
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Anytime really. From 10am-2p, 8/9pm-12am
Why do you want to join our community?: I have had time in SP and would like to try out MP with a good community.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure

timmyforchelsea

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: timmyforchelsea
Do you get along with others well?: Yeah, no point being on a server if you can't get along with the people.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I play alone most of the time but would be open to group play
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:Technology
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): On and Off 4-10pm weekdays 12-10pm weekends GMT
Why do you want to join our community?: Just looking for a secure whitelisted server that can play with the mods on
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure.

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mangolady1
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no
Do you get along with others well?: yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: more things to build unlike vanilla mc
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Wed 5pm-12am Fri-Sun 5pm-12am PST
Why do you want to join our community?: Looking for a group of people that dont put up with griefing and have rules people obey
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes

In Game Name: Ratstang
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Keeps things new, and I like trying out new mods. Experiencing peoples ideas.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 7pm-10pm
Why do you want to join our community?: Looking for a good mod and a good server to play on where I won't be griefed

In Game Name: coralairis
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No.
Do you get along with others well?: I would say so.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I prefer playing with a small group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automation and cross-mod interactions
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Weekdays and Saturday an hour in between 4 PM and 10 PM Central time.
Why do you want to join our community?: I used to play on technode and since it went under haven't really played a server. And now I want to try again, and your server looks promising.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure. Even if I'm offline on the server I might be able to answer questions about mods.

Sorry, we prefer 18+.

In Game Name:
willierpt

Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:
No

Do you get along with others well?:
Yes

Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?:
alone

What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:
building blocks

What times are you usually available to play?(schedule):
mostly at night everyday 21h-02h (central European Time)

Why do you want to join our community?:
I want to join a community where we can share our projects building ideas and mostly have fun while playing

Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?:
Yes

In Game Name: im_6s
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: A little of both. So I'd say a small group.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Tech
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Anytime really. From 10am-2p, 8/9pm-12am
Why do you want to join our community?: I have had time in SP and would like to try out MP with a good community.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure

In Game Name: timmyforchelsea
Do you get along with others well?: Yeah, no point being on a server if you can't get along with the people.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I play alone most of the time but would be open to group play
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:Technology
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): On and Off 4-10pm weekdays 12-10pm weekends GMT
Why do you want to join our community?: Just looking for a secure whitelisted server that can play with the mods on
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Sure.

Sorry, we prefer 18+.