Whitelist Server Elite Perseverance Infinity 1.2.0 | No Banned Items | No Lag | Mature Players Preferred

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: Whitelist apps are CLOSED for now. I will keep this post updated for any further news.

Hello, we are looking for mature players to join us and have a good time. We have been running modded servers for over a year, and know what it takes to run a successful and lag-free server. We currently have no banned items and hope to keep it that way.

Server IP: play.elitepgaming.com
Teamspeak 3 IP: ts.elitepgaming.com

We have a couple rules that you should know before applying for the whitelist:
  1. Do not disrespect other players. We want to keep it as friendly as possible
  2. No Griefing/ Stealing of items is allowed. The first offense will result in an instant BAN!
  3. Respect others builds and requests. This includes area around their builds and harassing them. We also ask that you don't build remotely close to others unless given permission.
  4. No hacks/cheating/duping is allowed. We ask that you report any bugs to us immediately so that we can fix them.
  5. Have Fun!
To apply for the whitelist, please copy and paste the format below into a reply on this thread and fill it out accurately.

The Whitelist:
Code:
In Game Name:
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:
Do you get along with others well?:
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?:
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule):
Why do you want to join our community?:
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?:

Recipe Changes:
  • Removed Buildcraft Quarry Recipe.
  • Added a recipe to allow the Ender Quarry to be crafted using the Buildcraft Quarry recipe.

F.A.Q(or questions that might be asked):

• Where is the server located? The server is located in Chicago.
  • What is the difficulty? The difficulty is Normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdmus

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dkittrell
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope!
Do you get along with others well?: Yes i do
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I usually play alone but i have no problem playing with someone else or just helping someone in general
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automation
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): i work during the week so it varies, im on and off all day usually during the weekend. Ive been enjoying infinity a lot so ive been on every second i can get
Why do you want to join our community?: Im looking for a good infinity server and im hoping this is THE ONE. Ive joined a few over the last week and its either high ping or the server admin doesnt know how to diagnose an issue so its very laggy
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yup, if im not on its usually because im watching a video or something.

2 Questions for you.

Wheres the server located ?
Whats the difficulty ?

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dkittrell
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Nope!
Do you get along with others well?: Yes i do
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I usually play alone but i have no problem playing with someone else or just helping someone in general
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: Automation
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): i work during the week so it varies, im on and off all day usually during the weekend. Ive been enjoying infinity a lot so ive been on every second i can get
Why do you want to join our community?: Im looking for a good infinity server and im hoping this is THE ONE. Ive joined a few over the last week and its either high ping or the server admin doesnt know how to diagnose an issue so its very laggy
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yup, if im not on its usually because im watching a video or something.

2 Questions for you.

Wheres the server located ?
Whats the difficulty ?

You have been accepted! I added you to the whitelist.

as for the questions, The server is located in Chicago, and the difficulty is Normal. i will add those to the OP.

Mongomay69

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mongomay69
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no
Do you get along with others well?: yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: usually alone, but if someone wants to group with me i can accept that
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: how many things you can do with all the mods
What times are you usually available to play? it changes, usually from 2-4 pm and then after 5:30 pm
Why do you want to join our community?: i have been looking for a good infinity server and you are one of the few that have a server i would be interested in
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yep, teamspeak is one of my favorite ways to communicate

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mongomay69
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: usually alone, but if someone wants to group with me i can accept that
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: how many things you can do with all the mods
What times are you usually available to play? it changes, usually from 2-4 pm and then after 5:30 pm
Why do you want to join our community?: i have been looking for a good infinity server and you are one of the few that have a server i would be interested in
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yep, teamspeak is one of my favorite ways to communicate

You have been accepted! Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PubesInMyCake
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No.
Do you get along with others well?: Yes i do.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Either.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The automation and cool building blocks :D
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 3-5 pm then after that depends on what i have.
Why do you want to join our community?: I wanna play with a community and have fun with other players.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: PubesInMyCake
Do you get along with others well?: Yes i do.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Either.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The automation and cool building blocks :D
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): 3-5 pm then after that depends on what i have.
Why do you want to join our community?: I wanna play with a community and have fun with other players.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:kris_killer
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?:no
Do you get along with others well?:yes
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: group
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: lots of stuf on AE
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): when i have time to play (exams)
Why do you want to join our community?: because i want to play with mongo
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: sure all day every day

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mcdreamer1
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no never , my motto is if it isnt yours dont touch it :)
Do you get along with others well?: yes i play well with others
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: im open to all
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: thats its give you so much freedom to any playstyle you like
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): mostly 5 to 8 hours a days
Why do you want to join our community?: looking for a good server that i can play on for long time , i hate always changing servers.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes for sure

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mcdreamer1
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: no never , my motto is if it isnt yours dont touch it :)
Do you get along with others well?: yes i play well with others
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: im open to all
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: thats its give you so much freedom to any playstyle you like
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): mostly 5 to 8 hours a days
Why do you want to join our community?: looking for a good server that i can play on for long time , i hate always changing servers.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes for sure

Make sure you update to version 1.2.0 of the modpack, i just updated the server to that version!

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the server to Version 1.2.0 of the Modpack

Tweaked a couple of recipes:
  • Removed Buildcraft Quarry Recipe
  • Added a recipe to allow the Ender Quarry to be crafted like the Buildcraft Quarry.
Have Fun!

cwa104

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: drastiK88
Do you get along with others well?: Yes. I have no quarrels with anyone.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I usually stick to my own, however I have a friend that may want to play with me, and I also work well in groups if needed.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I love building machines that work well together. Large systems are fun to build for me.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I am usually on around the evening times to late evenings. But I hope on throughout the day.
Why do you want to join our community?: I'm looking for a stable server run by a group of people that are mature and know what they are doing.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: If it is needed, I have it.

MinecraftB0ss

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: drastiK88
Do you get along with others well?: Yes. I have no quarrels with anyone.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I usually stick to my own, however I have a friend that may want to play with me, and I also work well in groups if needed.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: I love building machines that work well together. Large systems are fun to build for me.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I am usually on around the evening times to late evenings. But I hope on throughout the day.
Why do you want to join our community?: I'm looking for a stable server run by a group of people that are mature and know what they are doing.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: If it is needed, I have it.

You have been accepted!

We do not require teamspeak, but we do have a server so that you can get in touch with staff easier or talk to other players

Welcome to Elite Perseverance, Enjoy the server!

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:muruler beat xflaves (2 players)
Do you get along with others well?:yes i try and be part of a fun team who like to do stuff together
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?:just the diversity
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): gmt+1 during the night
Why do you want to join our community?: cause we would like to build together and just learn new mods by interacting with other people
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: no

Manga_NL

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Manga_NL
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: tinkers construct
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): every day
Why do you want to join our community?: a friend of my is playing in this community
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: yes

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zuzu
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: No
Do you get along with others well?: Yes, and I will help people if they ask for the help.
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: I have only played alone, but I would like to play in a group.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: The grind of getting materials, and etc.
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): I am usually play from 3:00 to 7:00 EST
Why do you want to join our community?
I love playing on whitlisted servers because I know my stuff will not be destroyed/grieved, and the fact that you advertise no lag, and no banned items makes me want to play even more on your server.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: Yes.

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CupcakeNautilus
Have you ever been banned from previous servers? If so, Why?: Never
Do you get along with others well?: Yep!
Do you prefer playing in a group or alone?: Always prefer group over solo.
What aspect of modded mc do you enjoy the most?: More ways to build cool stuff!
What times are you usually available to play?(schedule): Most weekdays
Why do you want to join our community?: The last servers I've played have had lag/crashing issues, and you have the experience to avoid that.
Would you be willing to use teamspeak to communicate with others on the server?: I do not have Teamspeak.