Iridium bees???

Aqward

Jul 29, 2019
I see you can get iridium combs but how whats the name of the bee that produces this? please respond thank you!

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
I looked into the code of ExtraBees and currently there is indeed no way to get an iridium bee.
There isnt even a way to cheat it.

You could use multiple platinum bees and centrifuge that platinum to iridium though.

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I can't even find a way to make a platinum bee nor do I know what it is actually called, the wiki is still kind of lacking in that area.

NooBxGockeL

Jul 29, 2019
Little pro tip:
Go into creative mode and press d, you should wind up getting a filled Bee Database with mutation chances and all that stuff...

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like using creative mode because since I host the server it's not fair to everyone else that plays on the server.

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
She isn't exactly an Extra Bees expert though.

She is propably the most experienced person with extra-bees next to binnie :p

I can't even find a way to make a platinum bee nor do I know what it is actually called, the wiki is still kind of lacking in that area.

Jepp I noticed that. I'm actually breeding bees totally random. I think this was there original intend and worked pretty well for the few species in vanilla forestry... but with extra bees it is very tricky to get all the bees, exspecially since at this point some species are recessive like the stone bees, which makes it rather hard to get pure-breeds without the extra-bees machines.

I'm also not sure if the platinum-bee exists (they do not by this name).

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking if the machines, I've been trying out the mechanics in my creative test world. I saw someone else experiencing this same problem: after over an hour of trying I have yet to get anything but corrupted templates out if the sequencer.
Any ideas?

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Sequencer is buggy in the currently added version.
Platinum, Titanium and Tungsten Bees (they are named different, I just remembered their relevant combs) can be cheated in (imprinter), but not be bred currently (at least in MindCrack V7).

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
The iridium bee never existed.
Platinum, Titanium and Tungsten would work, except Sengir changed the End bee to Ended bee in his code, which messed with Binnie's code, it'll be fixed in a later version.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
The iridium bee never existed.
Platinum, Titanium and Tungsten would work, except Sengir changed the End bee to Ended bee in his code, which messed with Binnie's code, it'll be fixed in a later version.
Then why is there an iridum comb?

He pondered it, and then decided against it.

Enigma1256

Jul 29, 2019
What about the Titanium bee though ? Inpregnable bee can be cheated in but can't be bred, any news on that front ?

Enigma1256

Jul 29, 2019
I have read the post and I'm playing the fixed version. Platium bees, olivine bees, tungsten bees all work, but no sign of the titanium bee. There isn't even a sign of them in the .class file yet you can cheat them in. So my question still remains :p

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that Iridium Combs only produce honey drops and beewax makes me think that binnie is waiting for iridium dust and its tiny piles.