WEREWOLF UNRELATED THREAD

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Please, if you have something to say during a Werewolf game, and it's not actually related to the game itself, post it here. I don't want to have to sort through 24 pages of crap to find out who voted for who. Please, post here and keep the game thread on topic.

I won't be checking up here, so keep it civil.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
So

I just had a sandwich. I divided it into 2 parts. Then I divided each of those parts into zero parts. I have NO sandwich now.

2/0 = 0. You can't stop me. Your math proofs are irrelevant.
But it's infinity. Because you can stuff as much nothing into anything, no matter how small, as long as it's something, because nothing takes up no space.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
You missed the part where your math proofs are irrelevant. I declare that I divided it into zero parts, and nobody can stop me from declaring such.

Hold on I can't hear you over the NOBEL people trying to break down my door and give me stuff.
The only thing which you can divide something by to get zero is infinity.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
You missed the part where your math proofs are irrelevant. I declare that I divided it into zero parts, and nobody can stop me from declaring such.

Hold on I can't hear you over the NOBEL people trying to break down my door and give me stuff.
Well this isn't philosophy...well math is but shut up :p