Closed 1.0.2: Chunk Errors 4 Dayz

Benderman10

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm not using Optifine, but I keep getting Chunk Errors that go on for a while and I need to reload the world every minute pretty much... any ideas why?

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
Have you monitored your server performance?
If you generate new world parts it will lagg even on decent servers.
If you find that your tickrate is really high and your server log is spammed with "cant keep up" then you might want to try and previously generate parts of the world, nether and other dimensions so that the server is not on heavy load while playing.
You can do this with a mod already included in Infinity. included http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/221584-admin-commands-toolbox

Benderman10

Jul 29, 2019
Have you monitored your server performance?
If you generate new world parts it will lagg even on decent servers.
If you find that your tickrate is really high and your server log is spammed with "cant keep up" then you might want to try and previously generate parts of the world, nether and other dimensions so that the server is not on heavy load while playing.
You can do this with a mod already included in Infinity. included http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/221584-admin-commands-toolbox
I'm on Single Player

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
In replace of anything? Or just enable it and it should fix it?
Its not a replacement of a fix for anything. Opis is a tool that lets you debug your client and/or server.
Just because you are playing alone does not mean your game works any differently than it would on a server. You will still have to pay attention to your tick rate.
This is too much of an extensive topic to cover here but generally saying: if it takes more than 50ms for each tick your game will not run at a stable 20tps and you will experience lag.