Navigating the Streamers forum

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Jadedcat's forum looks to be in Pack Creation to me.

9c1cec05db9248cd7b4a87b4078e6b4c.png

With your link to "Streamers", I can't find the same link anywhere else on the forums. It's true that it's an empty category (and I specify "category", not "forum. Streamers from the home page links to a "forum", not sure of the difference), but if there's no normal way to get there it's a non-issue.

Actually, how did you get there? Did Jaded's forum get moved or something, perhaps a bug?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Jadedcat's forum looks to be in Pack Creation to me.
Actually, how did you get there? Did Jaded's forum get moved or something, perhaps a bug?
I followed the link from one of her threads (Agrarian Skies or Magic Farm) to the forum that the thread was in, and that forum showed the hierarchy that I posted (Home > Forums > Media > Streamers > Jadedcat). The category has changed now, when I look at any of the threads in her forum, the hierarchy now says Forums > General > Pack Creation > Jadedcat so I think someone must have fixed it just after I posted this thread.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
The category has changed now, when I look at any of the threads in her forum, the hierarchy now says Forums > General > Pack Creation > Jadedcat so I think someone must have fixed it just after I posted this thread.
Yeah, I expect that's it.