Whitelist Server Pokecraft Infinity|Infinity 1.1.0|Whitelist|New community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gilly777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Gilly777
Where do you live? (Country/State): Uk
Current date and time: 14/2 19:00
How long have you been playing mods?: For a very long time, Since tekkit days.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Just looking to play with some people as i have been messing around in single player worlds for a while now.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Very outgoing and friendly.
What are you good at?: Im not very good at building great looking houses/bases, Im good with machines and tech and look to mainly mess around with that side of modded minecraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope

KoshOne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): KoshOne
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: Central
How long have you been playing mods?: 1-2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a stable server and to play with my daughter (see Anything Else below.)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like to help and enjoy technical things.
What are you good at?: Following directions
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No

Anything else?: I have an 8 year old daughter that likes to play with me. She mostly just hangs out with me and is too scared to go out on her own in a Survival Mode world. If I get whitelisted, please whitelist her as well, Miabug06. Thanks.

Striiter

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): Striiter
Skype (optional): striitermansen
Where do you live? (Country/State): Denmark
Current date and time: GTM+1 (20:13 atm)
How long have you been playing mods?: 4+ years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Just to test out if the Infinity mod is worth playing permanently-ish on :)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Quiet, normally keeping to myself - tho i like to create as little lag as possible, even if it makes early and mid game more difficult.
What are you good at?: Technical mods, not so much building.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: Not really, only that i hope to get accepted.

djcosmic2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): djcosmic2
Skype (pref): djcosmic22 (NOTE THE EXTRA #2)
Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5)
How long have you been playing mods?: Roughly 6 months intensively - Since Crackpack ver 1.5.1 for MC 1.6.4
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for an active server with a great community - My last server group shut down due to the owner not being able to pay for costs
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Shy at first, after I warm up I can be quite energetic.
What are you good at?: Generally good all around all mods. Excel in AE, and I am great at tech mods - I have dabbled in most of them.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never
Anything else?: This seems like a really great server - and if accepted, I would be glad to join you guys

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): GySgtXerxes
Skype (pref): jholman90
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been playing mods?: I started playing modded MC about 2 months before the release of the FTB Launcher
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like to have people to talk to, build with, and help out while I play MC. It's always more fun to be able to show off your work.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I try to be friendly and helpful at all times. I do like to joke around and make fun but I try not to go to far.
What are you good at?: It's been a pretty long time since I've played MC at all, however when I last played my best area was setting up automated setups to make mine, and my servers, MC life easier.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not to my knowledge.
Anything else?: That about sums it up :)

Last edited:

fallendarkness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): fallendarkness52
Skype (optional):N/A
Where do you live? (Country/State):USA,TN
Current date and time:12:51 A.M. 2/18/2015
How long have you been playing mods?:2-3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: good mod-pack and single-player has gone stale.
Also to see what people can build since i personally cannot stay focused on one idea long enough to finish any fancy builds
What are you like? (Personality-wise):In most cases I am reasonable but I am a firm
believer in an eye for an eye so if your nice to me I'll be nice to you
What are you good at?: I'm mild at both
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): not to my knowledge
Anything else?:not really

korant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): korant
Skype (optional): will PM if accepted(because don't want my skype name on public forum)
Where do you live? (Country/State): US MI
Current date and time: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: Since tekkit classic first came out
Why do you want to play on the server?: just am bored wana meet new friends and have fun
What are you like? (Personality-wise): kind, helpful, a little over hyper at certain points, and a little to OCD.
What are you good at?: im good at most mods memorized thousands of recipes and mechanics and good with server setup
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): i don't think so i may have once but i honestly can't remember for sure.
Anything else?: i am very anti-grief i hate it and people who do it with no thought because it takes time and effort to build and get stuff don't destroy it without thaut i believe it is just cruel to grife with no thought about the repercussion to the grifed and the griefer.

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Mad_MinerHD
Skype (optional): luca.kennedy1
Where do you live? (Country/State): UK
Current date and time: 18th Feb 2015 17:32
How long have you been playing mods?: Since tekkit classic was first released
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a friendly community of other mod lovers who I can enjoy the modpack with!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a student of design and art, so I'm good at coming up with fancy buildings in minecraft.
What are you good at?: Building , redtsone and automation
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, a couple of times, usually for doing something with worldedit and admin didn't like :(
Anything else?: nah
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.

Benderman10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Benderman10
Skype (optional): If I get accepted, I'll PM you
Where do you live? (Country/State): US
Current date and time: 2/18/15 1:22PM
How long have you been playing mods?: FTB since Beta Pack A
Why do you want to play on the server?: I can't find any good Infinity server, or really ANY tbh, and a whitelisted server turns out great usually. Especially with no griefing
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice, good humor
What are you good at?: Hockey
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Can't be banned if I never logged on. But no on other servers since I never applied
Anything else?: #NYR

- I feel like I've seen this application format before...

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry that I haven't been whitelisting much lately, I'm gonna go through all of your apps now and whitelist you. I've been busy lately and am trying to fix a bug that destroyed the server. But if you all could do me one favor and watch this video it would help me out a lot

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): FE3KA
Skype (optional): Will not share on this public forum.
Where do you live? (Country/State): The Netherlands
Current date and time: 14/2/15 - 0:18
How long have you been playing mods?: Arround 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I think FTB Infinity seems like the best pack for FTB 1.7 and this seems like a nice and friendly server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a friendly player who has no problem helping someone out and overall just laid back gaming.
What are you good at?: I am good at computercraft as I am a Software Engineer student and other technological mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I have been banned but only on a small server with some personal issues with the owner.
Anything else?: I am an active server and once I found my server I usually stick to it for a long time.
Accepted

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Gilly777
Where do you live? (Country/State): Uk
Current date and time: 14/2 19:00
How long have you been playing mods?: For a very long time, Since tekkit days.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Just looking to play with some people as i have been messing around in single player worlds for a while now.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Very outgoing and friendly.
What are you good at?: Im not very good at building great looking houses/bases, Im good with machines and tech and look to mainly mess around with that side of modded minecraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope
IGN (minecraft username): KoshOne
Timezone: Central
How long have you been playing mods?: 1-2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a stable server and to play with my daughter (see Anything Else below.)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like to help and enjoy technical things.
What are you good at?: Following directions
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No

Anything else?: I have an 8 year old daughter that likes to play with me. She mostly just hangs out with me and is too scared to go out on her own in a Survival Mode world. If I get whitelisted, please whitelist her as well,
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): Striiter
Skype (optional): striitermansen
Where do you live? (Country/State): Denmark
Current date and time: GTM+1 (20:13 atm)
How long have you been playing mods?: 4+ years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Just to test out if the Infinity mod is worth playing permanently-ish on :)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Quiet, normally keeping to myself - tho i like to create as little lag as possible, even if it makes early and mid game more difficult.
What are you good at?: Technical mods, not so much building.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: Not really, only that i hope to get accepted.
IGN (minecraft username): djcosmic2
Skype (pref): djcosmic22 (NOTE THE EXTRA #2)
Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5)
How long have you been playing mods?: Roughly 6 months intensively - Since Crackpack ver 1.5.1 for MC 1.6.4
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for an active server with a great community - My last server group shut down due to the owner not being able to pay for costs
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Shy at first, after I warm up I can be quite energetic.
What are you good at?: Generally good all around all mods. Excel in AE, and I am great at tech mods - I have dabbled in most of them.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never
Anything else?: This seems like a really great server - and if accepted, I would be glad to join you guys
IGN (minecraft username): GySgtXerxes
Skype (pref): jholman90
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been playing mods?: I started playing modded MC about 2 months before the release of the FTB Launcher
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like to have people to talk to, build with, and help out while I play MC. It's always more fun to be able to show off your work.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I try to be friendly and helpful at all times. I do like to joke around and make fun but I try not to go to far.
What are you good at?: It's been a pretty long time since I've played MC at all, however when I last played my best area was setting up automated setups to make mine, and my servers, MC life easier.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not to my knowledge.
Anything else?: That about sums it up :)
IGN (minecraft username): fallendarkness52
Skype (optional):N/A
Where do you live? (Country/State):USA,TN
Current date and time:12:51 A.M. 2/18/2015
How long have you been playing mods?:2-3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: good mod-pack and single-player has gone stale.
Also to see what people can build since i personally cannot stay focused on one idea long enough to finish any fancy builds
What are you like? (Personality-wise):In most cases I am reasonable but I am a firm
believer in an eye for an eye so if your nice to me I'll be nice to you
What are you good at?: I'm mild at both
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): not to my knowledge
Anything else?:not really
IGN (minecraft username): korant
Skype (optional): will PM if accepted(because don't want my skype name on public forum)
Where do you live? (Country/State): US MI
Current date and time: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: Since tekkit classic first came out
Why do you want to play on the server?: just am bored wana meet new friends and have fun
What are you like? (Personality-wise): kind, helpful, a little over hyper at certain points, and a little to OCD.
What are you good at?: im good at most mods memorized thousands of recipes and mechanics and good with server setup
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): i don't think so i may have once but i honestly can't remember for sure.
Anything else?: i am very anti-grief i hate it and people who do it with no thought because it takes time and effort to build and get stuff don't destroy it without thaut i believe it is just cruel to grife with no thought about the repercussion to the grifed and the griefer.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a friendly community of other mod lovers who I can enjoy the modpack with!
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a student of design and art, so I'm good at coming up with fancy buildings in minecraft.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, a couple of times, usually for doing something with worldedit and admin didn't like :(
Why do you want to play on the server?: I can't find any good Infinity server, or really ANY tbh, and a whitelisted server turns out great usually. Especially with no griefing
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Can't be banned if I never logged on. But no on other servers since I never applied

. Thanks.

All Accepted

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019

Are these your original minecraft names?

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username (NOTE: THIS HAS TO BE THE ORIGINAL ONE, NOT THE ONE YOU CHANGED TO AFTER 1.8): Afrique617
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State): Wisconsin, United States
Current date and time: 2/20/2015 7:34am CST
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.4.7
Why do you want to play on the server?: Single player gets lonely especially without irc.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Introvert
What are you good at?: I can be good at anything with practice
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
Anything else?:

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flapjacck
Skype (optional): gofinko
Where do you live? (Country/State): England
Current date and time: GMT - 14:34 - 20/02/15
How long have you been playing mods?: 4-5 years now
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a nice server to play on with a welcoming community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Usually quite Jolly - The bad joke kinda guy
What are you good at?: Adventuring & Tech Mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope, never
Anything else?: Try to log many hours per week.