Whitelist Server NoobGamers|Resurrection|1.0.0|Mature|Friendly|No Banned Items|TS3|Dedicated|24/7|PvP/PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Graybox

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Graybox
  2. Minecraft name: graybox
  3. Age: 26
  4. Country: The Netherlands
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? about 4 years
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It adds replayability to minecraft, technology and an end game. Gregtech means that i can not finish the game quickly, and it makes it fun to play together with others.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never
  8. What can you bring to the community? A team player, previous expereince in FTB/unleashed/overload, friendly and respectful to others

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Graybox
  2. Minecraft name: graybox
  3. Age: 26
  4. Country: The Netherlands
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: It adds replayability to minecraft, technology and an end game. Gregtech means that i can not finish the game quickly, and it makes it fun to play together with others.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No, never
  8. What can you bring to the community? A team player, previous expereince in FTB/unleashed/overload, friendly and respectful to others
you have been added welcome to the server

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: jimmey960
  2. Minecraft name: tekkit_player850
  3. Age: 13 but mature
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? about 1 year
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Just about how much stuff is out their to learn!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? Just a great minecraft player!

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: jimmey960
  2. Minecraft name: tekkit_player850
  3. Age: 13 but mature
  4. Country: USA
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? about 1 year
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Just about how much stuff is out their to learn!
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: No
  8. What can you bring to the community? Just a great minecraft player!
your application has been denied until you can explain why on this application you said your thirteen but two years ago you said you were 16
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...m-bosses-with-over-250-unique?page=928#c18561
link is for refrence

fallingskies17

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: fallingskies17
Minecraft name: fallingskies17
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 Years with tons of experience
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how there is so much to do and its so hard to run out of stuff to do and build.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned, I'm very trust worthy and have been an OP on many of my past servers and I have ran my own server.
What can you bring to the community? I have a lot of knowledge of many mods and am very nice and would like to build some cool stuff with some cool people.

cital94

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: fallingskies17
Minecraft name: fallingskies17
How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3 Years with tons of experience
What do you like about modded minecraft?: I love how there is so much to do and its so hard to run out of stuff to do and build.
Have you been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned, I'm very trust worthy and have been an OP on many of my past servers and I have ran my own server.
What can you bring to the community? I have a lot of knowledge of many mods and am very nice and would like to build some cool stuff with some cool people.
you have been added welcome to the server

Neroxify

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Neroxify
  2. Minecraft name: kaionixx
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: Germany
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: For quite a while, I began getting into modded Minecraft when IndustrialCraft 1 came up, which was in beginning of 2011
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Basically, the sheer possibilities. Being able to accomplish one's goal with 10 different ways. And having content worth going through for hundrets of hours.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, everything that would get me banned would've spoiled any fun for me beforehand. So why even try?
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm a friendly, reasonable guy with a good knowledge of most mods. I have relatively much time to devote to Minecraft, which is why I chose a modpack with GregTech in the first place. Because let's be honest, other packs like DW20 are a piece of cake, which couldn't keep my interest over time. Resurrection seems to be made for the "hardcore" playerbase, which seems perfect, as I want to stay a long time. Oh, uh, and I could make some fancy banners and alike, as I'm pretty good with Photoshop.

sheep4444

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Neroxify
  2. Minecraft name: kaionixx
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: Germany
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft?: For quite a while, I began getting into modded Minecraft when IndustrialCraft 1 came up, which was in beginning of 2011
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: Basically, the sheer possibilities. Being able to accomplish one's goal with 10 different ways. And having content worth going through for hundrets of hours.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, everything that would get me banned would've spoiled any fun for me beforehand. So why even try?
  8. What can you bring to the community? I'm a friendly, reasonable guy with a good knowledge of most mods. I have relatively much time to devote to Minecraft, which is why I chose a modpack with GregTech in the first place. Because let's be honest, other packs like DW20 are a piece of cake, which couldn't keep my interest over time. Resurrection seems to be made for the "hardcore" playerbase, which seems perfect, as I want to stay a long time. Oh, uh, and I could make some fancy banners and alike, as I'm pretty good with Photoshop.
You have been added welcome aboard

PatsandBucks

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: PatsandBuck
  2. Minecraft name: PatsandBucks
  3. Age: 27
  4. Country: USA (Ohio)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I've been playing modded minecraft (mainly different FTB packs) for a little over 3 years off and on now. I started shortly after the FTB launcher initially came out.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: My favorite parts of modded minecraft are the nearly limitless possibilities. I love that you never really have it all figured out. Whenever you figure one mod out, there always seems to something new and fresh to try in packs like these. Also, I loved Gregtech when it initially came out and have only briefly played the newest version in this pack. The grind of starting out is actually something I enjoy because you get to try to figure out more efficient ways of setting things up and making everything work.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope. I've never understood why people do stuff to break the rules on a game meant to be enjoyed. Why even play if you are just going to be a nuisance to everyone else on the server? Doesn't make sense to me.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Hmm, I feel like I am a very friendly and helpful person (admittedly not the most knowledgeable, but pretty quick to pick things up). I have been out of modded minecraft for about a year or so now and felt the itch to get back at it. Joined another server recently and it was fun, but it had some down time and I was often the only person online at times due to my work schedule. Looking to get into a server with other players to talk to and help wherever I can.
Thanks for your consideration in my application!

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name: flapjacck
  • Minecraft name: flapjacck
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Around 4-5 years now, haven't played it for a while (since ultimate).
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: The whole idea of inventions and infinite possibilities.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, Never.
  • What can you bring to the community? I am a very jolly person, enjoys a joke and am always up for helping each other, community projects are my absolute favorite.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: PatsandBuck
  2. Minecraft name: PatsandBucks
  3. Age: 27
  4. Country: USA (Ohio)
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? I've been playing modded minecraft (mainly different FTB packs) for a little over 3 years off and on now. I started shortly after the FTB launcher initially came out.
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: My favorite parts of modded minecraft are the nearly limitless possibilities. I love that you never really have it all figured out. Whenever you figure one mod out, there always seems to something new and fresh to try in packs like these. Also, I loved Gregtech when it initially came out and have only briefly played the newest version in this pack. The grind of starting out is actually something I enjoy because you get to try to figure out more efficient ways of setting things up and making everything work.
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope. I've never understood why people do stuff to break the rules on a game meant to be enjoyed. Why even play if you are just going to be a nuisance to everyone else on the server? Doesn't make sense to me.
  8. What can you bring to the community? Hmm, I feel like I am a very friendly and helpful person (admittedly not the most knowledgeable, but pretty quick to pick things up). I have been out of modded minecraft for about a year or so now and felt the itch to get back at it. Joined another server recently and it was fun, but it had some down time and I was often the only person online at times due to my work schedule. Looking to get into a server with other players to talk to and help wherever I can.
Thanks for your consideration in my application!
  • Forum Name: flapjacck
  • Minecraft name: flapjacck
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Around 4-5 years now, haven't played it for a while (since ultimate).
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?: The whole idea of inventions and infinite possibilities.
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope, Never.
  • What can you bring to the community? I am a very jolly person, enjoys a joke and am always up for helping each other, community projects are my absolute favorite.

Both have been added, welcome!

madmonstereater121

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name:MadMonsterEater121
  • Minecraft name:MadTheSecond
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3+ years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?:You can always find something to do even when you think you have everything
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?:Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? I am willing to help anyone out or at least try, i have a wide knowledge of the mods too.

tntdoesminecraft

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name:tntdoesminecraft
  2. Minecraft name:coolman916
  3. Age:16
  4. Country:United States(california)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:I love the endless amount of things you can do on modded
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community?I can help people with mods and give new people who join stuff

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum Name:MadMonsterEater121
  • Minecraft name:MadTheSecond
  • How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? 3+ years
  • What do you like about modded minecraft?:You can always find something to do even when you think you have everything
  • Have you been banned? If so, why?:Nope
  • What can you bring to the community? I am willing to help anyone out or at least try, i have a wide knowledge of the mods too.
  1. Forum Name:tntdoesminecraft
  2. Minecraft name:coolman916
  3. Age:16
  4. Country:United States(california)
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?:I love the endless amount of things you can do on modded
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?:Nope
  8. What can you bring to the community?I can help people with mods and give new people who join stuff

Both have been added, welcome!

saides

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: saides
  2. Minecraft name: saides10
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: sweden
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? - around 2 to 3 years i think
  6. What do you like about modded minecraft?: - you have more to do in the game and it takes more time until you reach end game
  7. Have you been banned? If so, why?: nope, not that im aware of
  8. What can you bring to the community? - help new players if they are having trouble with any of the mods and help people with big projects that usually takes a while to do by yourself