Whitelist Server Pokecraft Infinity|Infinity 1.1.0|Whitelist|New community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Paradox2018

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username)Paradox2018
Skype (optional)
Where do you live? (Country/State):USA/Pennsylvania
Current date and time:2/12/15 4:44 PM :p
How long have you been playing mods?: About 3-4 years can't say for sure
Why do you want to play on the server?: I love playing FTB with others and this server looks amazing :)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Funny and just a pretty casual guy
What are you good at?: Machines and building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope, every server I have played on I have been liked
Anything else?: DiamondArrow(a member that plays on the server) has been on my server :p

Last edited:

Michael Justice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): MikeyYoYoYo123

Skype (optional): DarkBlade2117

Where do you live? (Country/State): United States

Current date and time: 2/12/15 4:45 p.m.

How long have you been playing mods?: Ive been playing with mods since Tekkit first came around.

Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on the server because my one friend will not change over to the Infinity pack because he thinks the direwolf20 pack has more the offer and I tried to explain to him Infinity has more mods and the mods are up to date. I also wnat to play on the server because I rather play with people who I can help and can help me adn help people figure out problems with there creations or ideas they have made in the world. One last reason Id like to play is Multiplayer is much more fun then singleplayer.

What are you like? (Personality-wise): Wise, Atleast very wise for my age. I'm mature for my age as well. You could say creative in its own way when it comes to modded minecraft.

What are you good at?: In modded views I think I am good at tech mods and I usally am always trying to learn a new mod. Im getting into magic mods by the second and I know a little bit, Well more then a little bit about the Witchery Mod and I know about Thaumcraft quite a bit. Maybe not so much now but I have the right idea. I also enjoy Extra utilities a lot and I really enjoy Ender IO mod.

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Ive been banned before, Only one was a permanent ban. I was accused of griefing on a server and because the person who reported me was a helper they assumed he was right and banned me. Ive been banned on a modded server before because someone had a quary with a ender chest as white/white/white and I placed it down to put a diamond to private it was hooked up to a chest so it sucked the dudes diamonds out, I didnt know whos they were but I was banned for about 2 days because of it.

Anything else?: Nope I believe Ive gotten the most of it and sorry if you think I am just rambling on I do tend to do taht quite often. I have no idea why but once I start typing and saying stuff I cant stop lol.

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): dkittrell
Skype (pref): i have skype but never use it. i usually only use TS
Where do you live? (Country): Arizona,USA
Timezone: MST
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 yrs
Why do you want to play on the server?: Im looking to play on a mature infinity server with nothing banned. I feel you need to trust the community to be smart with their builds instead of banning an item, if you cant trust someone why have them on your server?
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im easy going guy. I like to help when ever i can usually thats with resources because my building leaves a lot to be desired ha ha
What are you good at?: I like to build different types of farms and automation. This used to include thaumcraft until they reworked the mod for 4.1 :(
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope!
Anything else?: Im looking for a server that is set on HARD difficulty, FTB makes minecraft pretty easy to start with at least hard makes it a little more difficult. If this is on easy or normal go ahead and pass on me :)
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
We have accepted almost everyone who has applied. But very few are active on the server. Please make an applications if you are serious about this server and will be active. Our goal is to be a small tight community where everyone's friends with each other. We hope everyone understands what we're trying to achieve.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Skype (optional)Paradox2018
Why do you want to play on the server?: I love playing FTB with others and this server looks amazing :)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope, every server I have played on I have been liked
Anything else?: DiamondArrow(a member that plays on the server) has been on my server :p
Missed you!

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): horneybull
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada / Ontario
Current date and time: (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time. It is currently 6:30pm on February 10, 2015.
How long have you been playing mods?: 4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because my friends Tobiasmage and Tantrex are playing on the server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Laid back, passive, analytical and artistic.
What are you good at?: Making good looking minecraft buildings.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once for 5minutes by tobiasmage because I disagreed with him on an argument that I was winning.
Anything else?: I want to have fun :)
IGN (minecraft username): ElectricFTW
Skype (optional): imawesome2000
Where do you live? (Country/State): Maryland, USA
Current date and time: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: To just have fun and hang out.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm very funny and I'm always happy. I love working with people, and I am, generally, nice. xD
What are you good at?: I am good at automating stuff and building.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: Again I am very mature for an 11 year old. Don't be worried to accept me because of my age.
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): SDSUJackalope
Skype (optional): N/A ATM, will PM if needed
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/SD
Current date and time: 9:21PM
How long have you been playing mods?: 3-4 Years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I am in search of a small friendly community without trolls, that can become closely knit.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Passive, and calm. Helpful. Architect Student. Youtube and Twitch Streamer
What are you good at?: I am good at building. I am good with energy mods, thaumcraft, and factory mods like IC and BC.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): NOPE
Anything else?: Don't Think So.
Skype (optional)Paradox2018
IGN (minecraft username): MikeyYoYoYo123

Skype (optional): DarkBlade2117

Where do you live? (Country/State): United States

Current date and time: 2/12/15 4:45 p.m.

How long have you been playing mods?: Ive been playing with mods since Tekkit first came around.

Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on the server because my one friend will not change over to the Infinity pack because he thinks the direwolf20 pack has more the offer and I tried to explain to him Infinity has more mods and the mods are up to date. I also wnat to play on the server because I rather play with people who I can help and can help me adn help people figure out problems with there creations or ideas they have made in the world. One last reason Id like to play is Multiplayer is much more fun then singleplayer.

What are you like? (Personality-wise): Wise, Atleast very wise for my age. I'm mature for my age as well. You could say creative in its own way when it comes to modded minecraft.

What are you good at?: In modded views I think I am good at tech mods and I usally am always trying to learn a new mod. Im getting into magic mods by the second and I know a little bit, Well more then a little bit about the Witchery Mod and I know about Thaumcraft quite a bit. Maybe not so much now but I have the right idea. I also enjoy Extra utilities a lot and I really enjoy Ender IO mod.

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Ive been banned before, Only one was a permanent ban. I was accused of griefing on a server and because the person who reported me was a helper they assumed he was right and banned me. Ive been banned on a modded server before because someone had a quary with a ender chest as white/white/white and I placed it down to put a diamond to private it was hooked up to a chest so it sucked the dudes diamonds out, I didnt know whos they were but I was banned for about 2 days because of it.

Anything else?: Nope I believe Ive gotten the most of it and sorry if you think I am just rambling on I do tend to do taht quite often. I have no idea why but once I start typing and saying stuff I cant stop lol.
IGN (minecraft username): dkittrell
Skype (pref): i have skype but never use it. i usually only use TS
Where do you live? (Country): Arizona,USA
Timezone: MST
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 yrs
Why do you want to play on the server?: Im looking to play on a mature infinity server with nothing banned. I feel you need to trust the community to be smart with their builds instead of banning an item, if you cant trust someone why have them on your server?
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im easy going guy. I like to help when ever i can usually thats with resources because my building leaves a lot to be desired ha ha
What are you good at?: I like to build different types of farms and automation. This used to include thaumcraft until they reworked the mod for 4.1 :(
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope!
Anything else?: Im looking for a server that is set on HARD difficulty, FTB makes minecraft pretty easy to start with at least hard makes it a little more difficult. If this is on easy or normal go ahead and pass on me :)
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.
Ok all of you are accepted. Sorry I haven't replied yet, but I've been busy this week. So I am now giving diamondarrow the power to whitelist as well

alex_6611

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like I was accepted (I'm whitelisted) but you didn't reply to my post. That's no problem, thank you anyway ;)

Also, school holidays have just started so I'm going to be active for the next week!

Last edited:

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like I was accepted (I'm whitelisted) but you didn't reply to my post. That's no problem, thank you anyway ;)

Also, school holidays have just started so I'm going to be active for the next week!
Oh whoops sorry, must've missed your by mistake

alex_6611

Jul 29, 2019
pokemon2201, what time zone do you live in? I ask because it's nice to know when you can be online on the server.

Michael Justice

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and @pokemon2201 I cant join the server until you upgrade the modpack version to 1.01 or 1.02 because in the version 1.00 I can not launch FTB infinity it just stops and stays at the mojang screen but in the newer versions they have fixxed it.

Feeka

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): FE3KA
Skype (optional): Will not share on this public forum.
Where do you live? (Country/State): The Netherlands
Current date and time: 14/2/15 - 0:18
How long have you been playing mods?: Arround 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I think FTB Infinity seems like the best pack for FTB 1.7 and this seems like a nice and friendly server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a friendly player who has no problem helping someone out and overall just laid back gaming.
What are you good at?: I am good at computercraft as I am a Software Engineer student and other technological mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I have been banned but only on a small server with some personal issues with the owner.
Anything else?: I am an active server and once I found my server I usually stick to it for a long time.