[Solved] Install RotaryCraft in FTB Infinity

D.V

Jul 29, 2019
Hi folks,

Before to begin, i am a French frog so ... sorry for faults. :oops:

I like modpack with machines and actually, i play with FTB Monster ... but it's outdated.

So i wan't to play with the new modpack call FTB Infinity : however, I install successfully somes mods like Gregtech (i am crazy i know ...) but not RotaryCraft :( (interesting mod imo)

Of course, i installed Dragon API V3d, the game can launch with the API but with Dragon API V3d + RotaryCraft V3d, game crash.

Here, the log : http://pastebin.com/FJHYr7Ux

If someone can look my issue, i would appreciate :confused: I am newbie to read this error.

Thanks to read this cr*ppy topic :rolleyes:

Summary, thanks to Reika and Lfja :

Now, no need to downgrades some mods with V4 Reika's Mods ! That's works perfectly (juste an ID conflict with Withchery)

- Install DragonAPI + RotaryCraft (work also with ReactorCraft)
- Delete Buildcraft and Logisticpipes in your folder /mods. Replace by Buildcraft 6.2 and Logistic Pipes 0.8.89
- Replace Applied Energistics 2 by the version stable rv1
- Open the jar of Waila, open this folder mcp\mobius\waila\ and copy \api. Then, open DragonAPI.jar, go to the same folder, delete api and paste the api of Waila.
- Enjoy !

DV

Last edited:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I guess you mean Infinity right? :D
Well I don't know where the problem here is. Maybe @Reika knows.

Reactions: D.V

D.V

Jul 29, 2019
Downgrade AE from v8 or wait for v4.

What ? They use version beta instead stable version ? o_O

I downgrade AE 2 : rv2 -> rv1 but another issue : the game launch that's cool but when i create a new game, that crash => I will delete the folder and reinstall the modpack (new version + maybe modpack didn't like the downgrade :p)

EDIT : I confirm => Game crash when i create a new world :( Somes screens (game + console)
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/88259320150209010420.png

http://pastebin.com/GaNKaG2j <- Now bug with NEI ? Erf ...

EDIT 2 : Maybe i downgrade on the bad version ... @Reika, what you mean v8 ? :confused:

Last edited:

D.V

Jul 29, 2019
No idea @Reika for my problem ?

Code:
[01:12:07] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: There was a critical exception handling a packet on channel NEI
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: buildcraft.api.core.JavaTools.getAllFields(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/util/List;
        at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBatteryField(MjAPI.java:195) ~[MjAPI.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:84) ~[MjAPI.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:54) ~[MjAPI.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:45) ~[MjAPI.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.power.PowerHandler.<init>(PowerHandler.java:157) ~[PowerHandler.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.power.PowerHandler.<init>(PowerHandler.java:143) ~[PowerHandler.class:?]
        at Reika.RotaryCraft.ModInterface.TileEntityPneumaticEngine.<init>(TileEntityPneumaticEngine.java:47) ~[TileEntityPneumaticEngine.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at Reika.RotaryCraft.Registry.MachineRegistry.createTEInstanceForRender(MachineRegistry.java:1257) ~[MachineRegistry.class:?]
        at Reika.RotaryCraft.Items.Placers.ItemMachinePlacer.func_150895_a(ItemMachinePlacer.java:225) ~[ItemMachinePlacer.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.searchItems(ItemInfo.java:364) ~[ItemInfo.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.load(ItemInfo.java:97) ~[ItemInfo.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.bootNEI(NEIClientConfig.java:258) ~[NEIClientConfig.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:208) ~[NEIClientConfig.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handleSMPCheck(NEICPH.java:109) ~[NEICPH.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handlePacket(NEICPH.java:23) ~[NEICPH.class:?]
        at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$ClientInboundHandler.handle(PacketCustom.java:98) ~[PacketCustom$ClientInboundHandler.class:?]
        at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.channelRead0(PacketCustom.java:75) ~[PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.class:?]
        at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.channelRead0(PacketCustom.java:62) ~[PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:98) ~[SimpleChannelInboundHandler.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.embedded.EmbeddedChannel.writeInbound(EmbeddedChannel.java:169) ~[EmbeddedChannel.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:77) [FMLProxyPacket.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2049) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Also, this crash is weird because i can open the menu (game paused) in first but the generation world doesn't work (black background) when i quit this menu, that crash :oops:

Hope you can resolve it :) Need to play news features of your mods :D

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
No idea @Reika for my problem ?

Code:
[01:12:07] [Client thread/ERROR] [FML]: There was a critical exception handling a packet on channel NEI
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: buildcraft.api.core.JavaTools.getAllFields(Ljava/lang/Class;)Ljava/util/List;
        at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBatteryField(MjAPI.java:195) ~[MjAPI.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:84) ~[MjAPI.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:54) ~[MjAPI.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.mj.MjAPI.getMjBattery(MjAPI.java:45) ~[MjAPI.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.power.PowerHandler.<init>(PowerHandler.java:157) ~[PowerHandler.class:?]
        at buildcraft.api.power.PowerHandler.<init>(PowerHandler.java:143) ~[PowerHandler.class:?]
        at Reika.RotaryCraft.ModInterface.TileEntityPneumaticEngine.<init>(TileEntityPneumaticEngine.java:47) ~[TileEntityPneumaticEngine.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at Reika.RotaryCraft.Registry.MachineRegistry.createTEInstanceForRender(MachineRegistry.java:1257) ~[MachineRegistry.class:?]
        at Reika.RotaryCraft.Items.Placers.ItemMachinePlacer.func_150895_a(ItemMachinePlacer.java:225) ~[ItemMachinePlacer.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.searchItems(ItemInfo.java:364) ~[ItemInfo.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.load(ItemInfo.java:97) ~[ItemInfo.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.bootNEI(NEIClientConfig.java:258) ~[NEIClientConfig.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:208) ~[NEIClientConfig.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handleSMPCheck(NEICPH.java:109) ~[NEICPH.class:?]
        at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handlePacket(NEICPH.java:23) ~[NEICPH.class:?]
        at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$ClientInboundHandler.handle(PacketCustom.java:98) ~[PacketCustom$ClientInboundHandler.class:?]
        at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.channelRead0(PacketCustom.java:75) ~[PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.class:?]
        at codechicken.lib.packet.PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.channelRead0(PacketCustom.java:62) ~[PacketCustom$CustomInboundHandler.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:98) ~[SimpleChannelInboundHandler.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) ~[DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785) ~[DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]
        at io.netty.channel.embedded.EmbeddedChannel.writeInbound(EmbeddedChannel.java:169) ~[EmbeddedChannel.class:?]
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:77) [FMLProxyPacket.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2049) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:961) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887) [bao.class:?]
        at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148) [Main.class:?]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_25]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Also, this crash is weird because i can open the menu (game paused) in first but the generation world doesn't work (black background) when i quit this menu, that crash :oops:

Hope you can resolve it :) Need to play news features of your mods :D
Use BC 6.2 (or maybe adding the 6.2 API to DragonAPI will work) or wait for v4.

EDIT 2 : Maybe i downgrade on the bad version ... @Reika, what you mean v8 ? :confused:
Beta 8.

D.V

Jul 29, 2019
Thx very much for your rapidity Reika, i will test when i can !

For the version of AE2 : by default, it's Beta 8 (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-8) => That's why i downgrade to rv1-stable but i will try with a less version of the beta.

Hope that will work :p

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Speaking of which, have you seen a
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Class com.google.common.collect.HashMultimap does not implement the requested interface com.google.common.collect.Multimap
error?

I found no other reports of it, and I asked on their IRC but they alternated between blaming me for it (like I am responsible for a crash in internal AE ASM code) and going "Ook ook ook".

D.V

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of which, have you seen a error?

I found no other reports of it, and I asked on their IRC but they alternated between blaming me for it (like I am responsible for a crash in internal AE ASM code) and going "Ook ook ook".

Not in my pastebin posted previously ... I will be careful when i will retry (with BC 6.2)

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hu ... sry, i don't understand : what you mean in this sentence ? :oops:
Open the DragonAPI JAR file with something that can edit .zip files. Navigate to mcp\mobius\waila\api and delete the content there.
Then open the Waila JAR file, navigate to the same folder and copy its contents into the corresponding folder in the DragonAPI JAR.

D.V

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah thx ljfa ! Now that's work perfectly (i test rapidly gas turbine + extractor and no matter !)

I will do a summary in my first topic for people who want install Rotary.

You won a like for your patience ^^ (It's the only thing i can do to thank)

Last edited:

Chrynde

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, could you clarify what you did to fix it a little for me? Where in the DragonAPI.jar did you put the /api from the Waila.jar? As far as I can tell, there isn't much similar between the two, and whenever I try replacing a folder called api, Minecraft gives me an error saying I have no DragonAPI.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
You COULD do all that mod jar hackery OR! you could upgrade The Reika Suite of mods to the latest version I think v4 is up to v4c.

(I DLed v4b a day before v4c came out and I now have this irritating marquee I need to figure out how to turn off. Might just bite the bullet and re DL all Reika's mods, including Chromaticraft, fuck that thing's big... more then 2x the size of thaumcraft)

D.V

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, could you clarify what you did to fix it a little for me? Where in the DragonAPI.jar did you put the /api from the Waila.jar? As far as I can tell, there isn't much similar between the two, and whenever I try replacing a folder called api, Minecraft gives me an error saying I have no DragonAPI.

The folder for the API of Waila and DragonAPI are the same : mcp\mobius\waila\api : The api of DragonAPI must be the same than Waila !

But i guess the new version (V4) of Reika's Mod fix this issue .. i wil not try yet.

drgnmstr128

Jul 29, 2019
The folder for the API of Waila and DragonAPI are the same : mcp\mobius\waila\api : The api of DragonAPI must be the same than Waila !

But i guess the new version (V4) of Reika's Mod fix this issue .. i wil not try yet.

I'm not seeing that folder path inside of DragonAPI. I am using V4c so it might not even be there any more, but I'm still having the same problem.