Whitelist Server Pokecraft Infinity|Infinity 1.1.0|Whitelist|New community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TobiasMage23

Jul 29, 2019
White list Application:
IGN (minecraft username): TobiasMage23
Skype (optional): I use teamspeak.
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA. Illinois
Current date and time:02/08/15 time: 7:06pm
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have ran and played in many public servers... I tire of the constant trolls and hackers. I think a small private server would help cut out these issues. I would also like to be able to share fun experiences with others as we build and explore.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I tend to be relaxed and laid back. Always up to have fun and always down for countless hours chatting away in the mines ;)
What are you good at?: Mining, Many people think it is a long and boring process, while I quiet enjoy it. Give me a pickax and some decent conversation and I can waste hours mining. I also am learning some of the magic mods lately.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I called out the admin for verbally abusing someone in chat and he wasn't too happy about that.
Anything else?: Just looking for a good group of people to hangout with.
If you are accepted I will reply to you on this post.

LikwidForce

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): SniperSkillz812 (my 12 year old self chose that)
Skype (optional): samdaman812
Where do you live? (Country/State): New Zealand
Current date and time: 9th of February 2015, 6:19pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Ever since the release of Beta 1.8.1
Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to make new friends and enjoy a great experience with new people on a new server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Cheerful, and always a good laugh
What are you good at?: I love Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion and Ender io
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No i have never been banned and I don't plan on being banned.
Anything else?: Not really just let you know that even if my time zones are weird i tend to play almost everyday after school

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Doomadness
Skype (optional): i send you private if you want it.
Where do you live? (Country/State): Germany/Saarland
Current date and time: 9. Feb. 9:08
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: i need a new server to call home.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im a mature helpfull person.
What are you good at?: thats hard to answer.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope.
Anything else?: I try to speak understandable english but sometimes that doesnt work

Gittnerz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Gittnerz
Skype (optional):Sierra (Ben g)
Where do you live? (Country/State):Great Britain
Current date and time:09/02/2015 19:44
How long have you been playing mods?:3-4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:because i want to make new friends and have fun on the game while doing it
What are you like? (Personality-wise): funny, friendly, and for $5 dollars yours for a night. :p joke. also work well with people
What are you good at?: this question is vague but if in terms of minecraft building giant nice looking structures, real life graphical design and arty stuff.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?:i havent got a life so will be rather active
my email: [email protected]

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): XkillerofnoobsX
Skype (optional): I can pm you if you want it.
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA
Current date and time: 2/9/2015 2:08 PM
How long have you been playing mods?: 2.5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I prefer to play mods with a good community, but idk anyone who plays ftb.....
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Relaxed, very forgiving, and helpful.
What are you good at?: Building any size of structure. Im also a very fast learner.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once in the far past for griefing apparently... (I broke a couple blocks on a raid server and the un-experienced admin decided to ban me o_O) Other than that, I follow server rules as close I can...
Anything else?: Nope

Last edited:

HerbertIzMe

Jul 29, 2019
GN (minecraft username): Tantrex
Skype (optional): tantrex93
Where do you live? (Country/State): Indiana
Current date and time: 2/9/15 8PM
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 Years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play in a closed server with a group of friends for building
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a smartass, but nice guy
What are you good at?: Building, and tech
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: Not really

boltstrike17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): boltstrike17
Skype (optional): boltstrike17
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA Kansas
Current date and time: 2/9/15 7:25PM
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play with friends and hopefully meet more. A white listed homework also reduces the amount of trolls and rule breakers.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am laid back and very friendly
What are you good at?: Building, Machine and tech mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied jsut for saying yes): No
Anything else? Nada

MINTCHIP777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):MintChip
Skype (optional):mintchip 777
Where do you live? (Country/State):US
Current date and time:2/10/15 3:31 am (dont judge)
How long have you been playing mods?: a bit more then 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: im getting tired of playing by myself and would enjoy a nice community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice and friendly
What are you good at?: magic and tech
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
Anything else?: no

pokemon2201

Jul 29, 2019
White list Application:
IGN (minecraft username): TobiasMage23
Skype (optional): I use teamspeak.
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA. Illinois
Current date and time:02/08/15 time: 7:06pm
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have ran and played in many public servers... I tire of the constant trolls and hackers. I think a small private server would help cut out these issues. I would also like to be able to share fun experiences with others as we build and explore.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I tend to be relaxed and laid back. Always up to have fun and always down for countless hours chatting away in the mines ;)
What are you good at?: Mining, Many people think it is a long and boring process, while I quiet enjoy it. Give me a pickax and some decent conversation and I can waste hours mining. I also am learning some of the magic mods lately.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I called out the admin for verbally abusing someone in chat and he wasn't too happy about that.
Anything else?: Just looking for a good group of people to hangout with.
IGN (minecraft username): SniperSkillz812 (my 12 year old self chose that)
Skype (optional): samdaman812
Where do you live? (Country/State): New Zealand
Current date and time: 9th of February 2015, 6:19pm
How long have you been playing mods?: Ever since the release of Beta 1.8.1
Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to make new friends and enjoy a great experience with new people on a new server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Cheerful, and always a good laugh
What are you good at?: I love Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion and Ender io
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No i have never been banned and I don't plan on being banned.
Anything else?: Not really just let you know that even if my time zones are weird i tend to play almost everyday after school
IGN (minecraft username): Doomadness
Skype (optional): i send you private if you want it.
Where do you live? (Country/State): Germany/Saarland
Current date and time: 9. Feb. 9:08
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: i need a new server to call home.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im a mature helpfull person.
What are you good at?: thats hard to answer.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope.
Anything else?: I try to speak understandable english but sometimes that doesnt work
IGN (minecraft username): Gittnerz
Skype (optional):Sierra (Ben g)
Where do you live? (Country/State):Great Britain
Current date and time:09/02/2015 19:44
How long have you been playing mods?:3-4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:because i want to make new friends and have fun on the game while doing it
What are you like? (Personality-wise): funny, friendly, and for $5 dollars yours for a night. :p joke. also work well with people
What are you good at?: this question is vague but if in terms of minecraft building giant nice looking structures, real life graphical design and arty stuff.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?:i havent got a life so will be rather active
my email: [email protected]
IGN (minecraft username): XkillerofnoobsX
Skype (optional): I can pm you if you want it.
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA
Current date and time: 2/9/2015 2:08 PM
How long have you been playing mods?: 2.5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I prefer to play mods with a good community, but idk anyone who plays ftb.....
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Relaxed, very forgiving, and helpful.
What are you good at?: Building any size of structure. Im also a very fast learner.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once in the far past for griefing apparently... (I broke a couple blocks on a raid server and the un-experienced admin decided to ban me o_O) Other than that, I follow server rules as close I can...
GN (minecraft username): Tantrex
Skype (optional): tantrex93
Where do you live? (Country/State): Indiana
Current date and time: 2/9/15 8PM
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play in a closed server with a group of friends for building
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am a smartass, but nice guy
What are you good at?: Building, and tech
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: Not really
IGN (minecraft username): boltstrike17
Skype (optional): boltstrike17
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA Kansas
Current date and time: 2/9/15 7:25PM
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play with friends and hopefully meet more. A white listed homework also reduces the amount of trolls and rule breakers.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am laid back and very friendly
What are you good at?: Building, Machine and tech mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied jsut for saying yes): No
Anything else? Nada
IGN (minecraft username):MintChip
Skype (optional):mintchip 777
Where do you live? (Country/State):US
Current date and time:2/10/15 3:31 am (dont judge)
How long have you been playing mods?: a bit more then 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: im getting tired of playing by myself and would enjoy a nice community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice and friendly
What are you good at?: magic and tech
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
All accepted, this will take a little bit

rousade

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): rousade
Skype (optional): eric.sakata
Where do you live? (Country/State): Brazil
Current date and time: 2/10 7:39 P.M
How long have you been playing mods?: I dont know exactly but i think around 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: New pack new experience why not?
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a little shy but friendly
What are you good at?: Machines and Magic
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope

horneybull

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): horneybull
Where do you live? (Country/State): Canada / Ontario
Current date and time: (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time. It is currently 6:30pm on February 10, 2015.
How long have you been playing mods?: 4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because my friends Tobiasmage and Tantrex are playing on the server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Laid back, passive, analytical and artistic.
What are you good at?: Making good looking minecraft buildings.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Once for 5minutes by tobiasmage because I disagreed with him on an argument that I was winning.
Anything else?: I want to have fun :)

mdog0716

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): ElectricFTW
Skype (optional): imawesome2000
Where do you live? (Country/State): Maryland, USA
Current date and time: EST
How long have you been playing mods?: 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: To just have fun and hang out.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm very funny and I'm always happy. I love working with people, and I am, generally, nice. xD
What are you good at?: I am good at automating stuff and building.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No.
Anything else?: Again I am very mature for an 11 year old. Don't be worried to accept me because of my age.

Beuf0816

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): SDSUJackalope
Skype (optional): N/A ATM, will PM if needed
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA/SD
Current date and time: 9:21PM
How long have you been playing mods?: 3-4 Years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I am in search of a small friendly community without trolls, that can become closely knit.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Passive, and calm. Helpful. Architect Student. Youtube and Twitch Streamer
What are you good at?: I am good at building. I am good with energy mods, thaumcraft, and factory mods like IC and BC.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): NOPE
Anything else?: Don't Think So.

1Cameron³

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): 1cameron
Skype (optional): cameron043098
Where do you live? (Country/State): Kansas, US
Timezone: CST (Central Standard Time)
How long have you been playing mods?: 3+ years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm getting lonely playing Single Player and most multiplayer server's i'm to scared to play on for the fear of getting griefed. I want to join the server since its white listed and not have to worry about griefing *hopefully* or someone stealing my things
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm pretty shy. I don't really talk to people i don't know unless i really need something. Compared to my classmates I am mature. I won't go around yelling at everyone and calling them certain words.
What are you good at?: Mod wise: I know how a lot of mods work. There are still some i haven't even heard of.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No (i have not played minecraft for a couple months)
Anything else?: nothing that i can think of besides I hope to see you in-game soon

MistCMaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): MistCMaster
Skype (pref): MistCMaster
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: MST
How long have you been playing mods?: 3+ years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Have fun and be apart of something bigger than a single player realm
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Calm and decisive
What are you good at?: Creating complicated and automatic ways of doing things

alex_6611

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN (minecraft username): alex_6611
Skype (optional): alex.6611 (I might not be able to talk sometimes)
Where do you live? (Country/State): Germany
Current date and time: 12.02.2015 15:22 (GMT+1)
How long have you been playing mods?: 3-4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I love FTB and my friends don't have much time, so I want to play with a small community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm nice to other players and love to help other people, and I can't stand griefers. Pranks are OK though.
What are you good at?: Technical stuff and sometimes good looking builds.
Anything else?: I can't constantly be active. I can sometimes go inactive for a week or so, but I will try to be active as much as I can.

Pyrobob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Hookamenace
Skype (optional): ckassar84
Where do you live? (Country/State): USA new york
Current date and time: 01/12/15 3:08pm
How long have you been playing mods?: A few years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a nice friendly server where I can build and interact with others
What are you like? (Personality-wise): easy going
What are you good at?: Building. I like to build big projects, more medieval stuff than anything.
Anything else?: Not really.

FlipOutx2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Flipoutx2
Skype (optional):
Where do you live? (Country/State):USA ME
Current date and time:4:26 PM 2/12
How long have you been playing mods?:couple years
Why do you want to play on the server?:Singleplayer got kinda boring and stale for me.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): perfectionist, correctionist
What are you good at?:drawing/league of legends
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?:no