Rolling machines

flip101

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so i'm new to greg tech and it's complicated recipes but, I'm willing for a challenge; th only thing is that i can't get the rolling machine to work. I have it set up connected to the original steam engine and it's getting the power necessary, but when i put in the items for a mixed alloy ingots, but it doesn't want to create them. Am I missing something here or is this a bug?

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
mixed alloy ingots are from IC2 and not railcraft so using a Compressor will work better ;)

potter

Jul 29, 2019
^The ingots need to be created with a Rolling Machine before he can compress them (GregTech alteration).

If the MMI image shows up click it to craft it. This is needed for confirmation when you're on the last ingot or only want one.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
^The ingots need to be created with a Rolling Machine before he can compress them (GregTech alteration).

If the MMI image shows up click it to craft it. This is needed for confirmation when you're on the last ingot or only want one.

Keep forgetting about that since i don't play with GregTech. =\ should read up on it =P

flip101

Jul 29, 2019
thanks guys but i found out that this is a bug, same with the iron drill, if you use the original ic2 way it will have an empty box, but if you click in it you will get the item thanks anyways guys :D

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
That is because does know the recipe but your client doesn't. Well, that is how it works with the normal crafting grid. Who knows? maybe you are not even on a server.

flip101

Jul 29, 2019
but see here is the thing i'm on the server and it still doesn't work so i don't know what to do.

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Check in the config files for GT if the hard recipes are on, and if that corresponds to the server setting.