Whitelist Server OTEGamers | 64G RAM | The Dark Trilogy | Towny | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
tBDTRaR.png

Whitelist Status: Open

www.OTEGamers.com

TeamSpeak 3 Server:

TS3.OTEGamers.com

IRC Channel:

Our IRC is linked into all of our community Minecraft servers. If you want to chat to us or get whitelisted quickly. Chat to us here.

#OTEGamers on esper.net

Click here for our webchat

Server Info:

Hostname - tdt.otegamers.com
Game Mode - Survival. Hard Mode.

Host: - Hivelocity
Specs:
E5-1630 v3 @ 3.7 GHz
SSD Storage with additional SATA Backup
64GB RAM (Shared with other community servers)
500Mb/s Uplink
Located: Miami, FL
Up-time : 24/7
Dedicated server

Server Rules:

Our rules are located over on our forums. Make sure to read them in full here.

About the OTE Network:

We have professional, friendly admins. Our staff members' primary task is to ensure that each and every player has the very best experience there is to be had.

We take hourly backups of all our data! At time of writing we have never lost a considerable amount of data, we can recover from (almost) anything!

Staff members are on hand 24/7 to address player issues and fix bugs quickly. We have tamed some of the heaviest modpacks and earned a solid reputation for quality diagnostics and bug reports.

We take griefing very seriously here. We have comprehensive block logging to track each players movements and a range of custom solutions for player tracking.

Banned items:

See our banned item list here.

White-list Application format:

In-Game Name:
What are you looking for in the server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with Modded MC?
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
How active are you?
Do you agree to the rules?

Last edited:

MustardFTW

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
MustardFTW​
Community. I was part of a private FTB Server a while ago and it was good fun. There was maybe 10 of us altogether and I personally knew everyone. It was good fun.​
From what I can remember it was somewhere around alpha 1.1.2​
I have been playing modded MC since alpha 1.2.3 back when you had to install mods manually into the jar file and make sure they where compatible with each other. FTB wise I have finished the original FTB Pyramid and have played in many custom mod packs.​
It would have been a couple of years ago now. It was on one of those prison servers when they first became a thing. I was young and stupid, kept getting killed over and over again, losing all my gear until I got fed up installed some script or mod (I don't remember what it was called), one of those hack pack things, and used it to kill anyone that came withing a certain distance of me and xray'd to recover the materials I had lost.​
Indeed I do. It was my favourite part about the previous server I was on and made it easier to get to know and befriend everyone.​
How active are you?
Hopefully it will be an everyday thing. But I know timezones and stuff can be a pain so if I have to play at night I wont be able to play on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.​
I actually have a few questions just to clear up some things that I'm unsure of.
1. The banned items. For The Dark Trilogy it says the list is under construction, is there somewhere that will tell me the basics of what is banned?
2. What is a supporter? It says if I am not a supporter that I should not enter the supporter mining ages.
3. Is there are mining age for non supporters?
4. It says no branch mining in the overworld but are you allowed to go caving? ex. Find a cave connected to the surface and mine out any ores you see in it?
I think that covers everything. Other then that, I do agree to the rules.​

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
MustardFTW​

In response to your questions, banned items are items that cannot be disabled via configuration changes. This list is still being compiled as the server is very new. As we are now EULA compliant, there are no more supporter features, nor are there supporter mining ages. All mining must be done in the provided mining age. You can obtain enough stone to make a stone pick in the overworld, but once you have that, you need to start in the mining age.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Bibblybob

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Bibblybob96
I'm looking for a fresh start, somewhere where I can meet people and express my nerdy knowledge on Thaumcraft.
Since early Beta, I can't remember exactly which version it was. Forgive me on that part.
My recent experience would have to be with my group of friends when we played FTB during our high school years through to now. My favorite mod would be Thaumcraft and I pretty much know the ins and out of it by now.
I've never been banned from a server because, well considering I've only ever joined my friends private servers.
Of course, I've got it and it's ready to be used!
How active are you?
I'm fairly active player, though with studies on my course I may be off some days, while on other days.
Yes, The rules are easy to read and completely understandable.

Helkarakse

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Bibblybob96
I'm looking for a fresh start, somewhere where I can meet people and express my nerdy knowledge on Thaumcraft.
Since early Beta, I can't remember exactly which version it was. Forgive me on that part.
My recent experience would have to be with my group of friends when we played FTB during our high school years through to now. My favorite mod would be Thaumcraft and I pretty much know the ins and out of it by now.
I've never been banned from a server because, well considering I've only ever joined my friends private servers.
Of course, I've got it and it's ready to be used!
How active are you?
I'm fairly active player, though with studies on my course I may be off some days, while on other days.
Yes, The rules are easy to read and completely understandable.

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup:
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

lockdown142

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: lockdown142
What are you looking for in the server? To find a friendly community and to have fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 3-3.5 years with lots of different mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes, past complications have arisen. Being accused for some things, accidentally stumbling upon a glitch, and being a part of a group troll have gotten me banned in the past. That is why I have stuck to whitelist servers, to keep to small communities and have fun by building.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Every day, for several hours each day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019

pakamccormick

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pakamccormick
What are you looking for in the server? I'd like to find a community of people to build, create, and share with. I really love the option of the global whitelist. I'm not sure which mod pack will be a good fit for me. So I'll have to poke around. But all 4 sound promising:D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since 1.4.7, so 3 years?
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played on one of your older FTB servers, and have played some FTB Monster and Pixelmon:p But I've always played it different:D So, my experience is shallow.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Maybe once? If so it was because I told the admin his server isn't what I was looking for. So, he may have banned me instead of just unwhitelisting.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, and love to:D
How active are you? I try to play everyday, on days off, I'll play 4-8 hours, and on days I work I'll play for a few hours:D
Do you agree to the rules? I checked them out on the forums, and I do agree with them
Hope to play with you all soon:D

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pakamccormick
What are you looking for in the server? I'd like to find a community of people to build, create, and share with. I really love the option of the global whitelist. I'm not sure which mod pack will be a good fit for me. So I'll have to poke around. But all 4 sound promising:D
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since 1.4.7, so 3 years?
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I've played on one of your older FTB servers, and have played some FTB Monster and Pixelmon:p But I've always played it different:D So, my experience is shallow.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Maybe once? If so it was because I told the admin his server isn't what I was looking for. So, he may have banned me instead of just unwhitelisting.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, and love to:D
How active are you? I try to play everyday, on days off, I'll play 4-8 hours, and on days I work I'll play for a few hours:D
Do you agree to the rules? I checked them out on the forums, and I do agree with them
Hope to play with you all soon:D

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: cata3rd
What are you looking for in the server? A fun and active community that lasts without burning out like so many have
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? My experience dates back to the 1.2.5 days with tekkit and many hours poured into the FTB Pyramid Map.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have one but might be willing to start
How active are you? Try to get on almost every night but can be distracted for a few days at a time every once and a while. (Damn Civ 5...Especially you Gandhi)
Do you agree to the rules? Yep

Xaethon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: cata3rd
What are you looking for in the server? A fun and active community that lasts without burning out like so many have
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? My experience dates back to the 1.2.5 days with tekkit and many hours poured into the FTB Pyramid Map.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don't have one but might be willing to start
How active are you? Try to get on almost every night but can be distracted for a few days at a time every once and a while. (Damn Civ 5...Especially you Gandhi)
Do you agree to the rules? Yep

Welcome to OTEGamers!

5t3amypunk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 5t3ampunk
What are you looking for in the server? Mostly Looking for a all around fun server with a great community that will be able to provide a fun and safe network of players that are friendly without the worry of being flammed or anything for how i play.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've played minecraft since Classic.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I think i have im not exactly sure i dont remember but If i was it was by this guy who got upset with me for the way i was building so he kicked me from the server and may have banned me i don't remember.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do and am willing to use it every once and a while
How active are you? I can be on whenever i'm off of work which my schedule is pretty hectic so probably 3-4 times a week
Do you agree to the rules? Yes i do :)
Hope you accept me :D

trcx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: 5t3ampunk
What are you looking for in the server? Mostly Looking for a all around fun server with a great community that will be able to provide a fun and safe network of players that are friendly without the worry of being flammed or anything for how i play.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've played minecraft since Classic.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I think i have im not exactly sure i dont remember but If i was it was by this guy who got upset with me for the way i was building so he kicked me from the server and may have banned me i don't remember.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do and am willing to use it every once and a while
How active are you? I can be on whenever i'm off of work which my schedule is pretty hectic so probably 3-4 times a week
Do you agree to the rules? Yes i do :)
Hope you accept me :D

Welcome to OTEGamers!

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
ign:av1nash
What are you looking for in the server?: a nice community to play with and call it as home
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since the alpha version of minecraft
What experience do you have with Modded MC?: got about 3 years of experience with modded mc since direwolf20 lets play season 2 ssp i started with tekkit and went through ftb modpacks and now i am here at yogcasts complete modpack
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? If yes, Why?: nope
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and willing to use it?: Yes
How active are you?: 5-6 hours a day
Have you read the rules and agreed to them?: Yes
:)

arcaru

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Arcaru
What are you looking for in the server? I am mainly looking for a good community, where people have fun and help each other. I was playing on a small server some time ago, which was very good.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? I have been playing modded minecraft since the Ultimate pack was released. My favorite modtype is Magic and Technology themed mods like Thaumcraft and AE2.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I do have TS3 and i am willing to use it once i buy a microphone.
How active are you? I try to be active as much as i can, based on my schedule, so probably between 3 and 6 hours per day.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019

imfabby

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ImFabby
What are you looking for in the server? well I played for the last moth just vannila so I'm looking for smt new.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since aplha
What experience do you have with Modded MC? since 1.2.7 ( or 1.2.5) tehnick pack but I'm not so good in tech mods like ic or bc, I just like tu build
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Yes once I think was even in one of your servers. I saw a house without protection and I thought that the owner was not playnig anymore and I "borrowed" some stuff. And the next day sulprize :\
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? I don;t use it.
How active are you? It depends if I enjoy the modpack and the server, but at least 2 hours.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I do.