Parahumans RP OOC and signup

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I think newbies. But we will meet our other selves of this thread... It's gonna be weird for us :3

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I seem to be terrible at roleplay. And it ate away at my time. Nobody realised that I genuinely spent a long time on those posts. In fact even Nobody didn't realise (werewolf pun) l. And they were crap. And before you say about all the advice you gave me, I have a terrible memory. I literally couldn't tell you what I ate for breakfast this morning. But I could list every detail of something I don't even care about remembering. It's weird. I'll watch from the sidelines.

Sudden thought! Would be kind of interesting if my character died or left in some way. My roleplay will be contained by werewolf. Goodbye. And good luck.

I totally should have roleplayed my goodbye. I can make a poem if anyone has any reason to want it, I'm much better at poetry.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I seem to be terrible at roleplay. And it ate away at my time. Nobody realised that I genuinely spent a long time on those posts. In fact even Nobody didn't realise (werewolf pun) l. And they were crap. And before you say about all the advice you gave me, I have a terrible memory. I literally couldn't tell you what I ate for breakfast this morning. But I could list every detail of something I don't even care about remembering. It's weird. I'll watch from the sidelines.

Sudden thought! Would be kind of interesting if my character died or left in some way. My roleplay will be contained by werewolf. Goodbye. And good luck.

I totally should have roleplayed my goodbye. I can make a poem if anyone has any reason to want it, I'm much better at poetry.
Well, I might have your character make a cameo, or maybe something else similar, as with all the characters. You'll see.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

RJS

Jul 29, 2019

In all seriousness, there's a lot of helpful stuff on that forum about how to RP. I've been looking through it in a bid to improve in a few areas.