Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
There are two kinds of people who write "Sorry I'm not native English":
The ones who write almost flawless English, and the ones who don't even try.

_Slug

Jul 29, 2019
Tbh, I think we need to give people some slack. People that don't know things about what they have an opinion on will generally say stupid things. Unfortunately it is human nature to state our opinions about everything especially in a no risk environment such as the internet. Besides some of the less educated comment's may even be from kids, who have just as much right to play a game such as minecraft and download mods as any of us. So yeah. Just thought I'd throw my metaphorical hat into the debate.​

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Tbh, I think we need to give people some slack. People that don't know things about what they have an opinion on will generally say stupid things. Unfortunately it is human nature to state our opinions about everything especially in a no risk environment such as the internet. Besides some of the less educated comment's may even be from kids, who have just as much right to play a game such as minecraft and download mods as any of us. So yeah. Just thought I'd throw my metaphorical hat into the debate.​
It isn't a debate at this point. While I do understand your viewpoint, the latest example has noted that he discusses these things with his colleagues, while that may be a child trying to sound mature, if he has lied like that and does not admit to it. We have to assume he is an adult and thus should be knowing the risk of putting such an arrogant opinion out there and the reception he would get. If you feel like debating this further, then pm me as I do love debates, but otherwise, this thread is mostly to have a laugh at the stupidity the human race is capable of. :p

_Slug

Jul 29, 2019
It isn't a debate at this point. While I do understand your viewpoint, the latest example has noted that he discusses these things with his colleagues, while that may be a child trying to sound mature, if he has lied like and does not admit to it. We have to assume that he is an adult and thus should be knowing the risk of putting such an arrogant opinion out there and the reception he would get. If you feel like debating this further, then pm me as I do love debates, but otherwise, this thread is mostly to have a laugh at the stupidity the human race is capable of. :p

Fair enough. I guess I just don't like giving people hate for being naive. I should add that there are cases of stupidity that disappoint me as well but hey life is a learning curve and computers aren't intuitive for everyone.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Fair enough. I guess I just don't like giving people hate for being naive. I should add that there are cases of stupidity that disappoint me as well but hey life is a learning curve and computers aren't intuitive for everyone.
No, but those people not even caring to open a crash report are just aaaaaarrghhh!!!

Reactions: 1SDAN

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
The problem is, many of the posts in this thread are of people being lazy - which they are always at fault for - or cases where a reasonable person would realize the mistake.

Reactions: 1SDAN
Status
Not open for further replies.