Whitelist Server nullCraft | Direwolf20 lastest | No banned item | dedicated server | TS | 17+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Server Information:
A dedicated server with no banned item. Would like to invite players to play along.
Fresh world start!
IP: 192.99.14.46:25498
TS: 192.99.14.46
RAM: 8G (32G total)
CPU: 4 cores / 8 threads 2.66 GHz
Disk: 2x1TB
Uptime: 24 * 7
Upload: 1 Gbps

Rules:

• No cheating/ griefing
  • Be friendly
  • Be respectful to owner and admins
  • No offensive PVP
<Application is closed now to insure server performance for the long run, it will open again if there are players move out. This post is for communicating>
Application:
IGN:
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"):
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:
How often will you be online:
Extra:

Also:
Server admins needed, if you are good at communicating with players or maintaining server

Last edited:

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CGasper
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): I'm 17, 18 next month.
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Well, its good, not great but, well... I'm good at Thaumcraft(i love this mod), AE, Ender IO.
How often will you be online: Hm, 15/7 probably, i work so i dont have much free time, saddly.
Extra: I'm really looking foward to join :)

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CGasper
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): I'm 17, 18 next month.
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Well, its good, not great but, well... I'm good at Thaumcraft(i love this mod), AE, Ender IO.
How often will you be online: Hm, 15/7 probably, i work so i dont have much free time, saddly.
Extra: I'm really looking foward to join :)
added to the whitelist, please read the notes at spawn and enjoy

Ercoslane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Erc_
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 20
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I have been playing FTB for years I know most of the mods fully with exception of a few newer additions.
How often will you be online: Pretty often, I usually play whenever I get free time.
Extra: I love skittles, probably the best candy ever made.

Mick johnson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrWarlock
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Started with Tekkit in alpa move to FTB as soon as it started. I know most of the mods quite well, only mod I have not played with is witchery.
How often will you be online: Most days for around 3-5 hours per day.
Extra: I'm looking for a new server as the 1 I play on now is closing down :'(

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scythk
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 20 (21 in a month)
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Started playing with mods since 1.8/1.9 beta. I'm knowledgeable with majority of the mods in the pack with a few exceptions cause of the new content that was added.
How often will you be online: About 2-3 hours a day, depending on my mood I might play more.
Extra:Looking forward to having a good time. :D

Jenetix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Damocles
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Know most of the mods inside and out although not played in at least a year
How often will you be online: everyday most likely
Extra: i am looking for a nice small server for me and my friend to play on

(friends app)
IGN: Jenetix
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: knows how to use most mods

Stilleraben

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NachtRaben
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 18
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Played FTB since 1.2.5, Keep up with FC and DW20 and various FC streamers
How often will you be online: Often, 6+ hours a day if the quality of the server is good.
Extra: I am the Systems administrator for AliA Craft and Cookieslap. I am very proficient in linux based operating systems and know my minecraft servers well. ;)
(I can see you're using an OVH box, I use them alot so i know their systems well.)

Last edited:

Tristeal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tristeal
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 29
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Have been into MC for years, and been playing FTB for a long while. Not played Direwolf pack before, but looking forward to 1.7.10.
How often will you be online: I play minecraft every day, at least an hour or so per day
Extra: I am looking for a nice and friendly environment :)

tylerB1996

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: D3athgat0r
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Not much recently, I used to be VERY heavy into technic pack, tekkit, and early FTB. Just wanting to get back into playing on a server with people.
How off\ten will you be online: As much as I can, probably 2-4 hours a day excluding Thursdays and Fridays as I have class those two days. 4+ hours on weekends.

xBad_Ass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xBad_Ass
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:very little, im new to pc minecraft mods as ive been playing xbox minecraft, so i would like to learn
How often will you be online: 1 hour a day weekends more as i work loads :)
Extra:i hope if there would be someone i could work with or gets peoples advise if i dont understand.

minevolutioncap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minevolutioncap
Age: 16 (might be young but am pretty mature and nearing 17 soon less than a month)
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know ALOT of things on ftb mechanical magical etc. I played the original ftb maps before and have been playing most of the packs that come out since including the direwolf 20 maps.
How often will you be online: 2-4 every day with maby a day or two not being on in a week.
Been in alot of great servers (which went down for numerous reasons) and ran a server with me and my friends before. Have experience like you wont believe.

Last edited:

fnatkaz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fnatkaz
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: i know way too much about mods (my opinion)
How often will you be online: 3 days or more, but it depends
Extra: im educated in ICT so i have some knowledge about servers. if you need help, you can ask and i will try to help.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Erc_
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 20
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I have been playing FTB for years I know most of the mods fully with exception of a few newer additions.
How often will you be online: Pretty often, I usually play whenever I get free time.
Extra: I love skittles, probably the best candy ever made.
added to the whitelist, please read the notes at spawn and enjoy

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrWarlock
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Started with Tekkit in alpa move to FTB as soon as it started. I know most of the mods quite well, only mod I have not played with is witchery.
How often will you be online: Most days for around 3-5 hours per day.
Extra: I'm looking for a new server as the 1 I play on now is closing down :'(

IGN: Scythk
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 20 (21 in a month)
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Started playing with mods since 1.8/1.9 beta. I'm knowledgeable with majority of the mods in the pack with a few exceptions cause of the new content that was added.
How often will you be online: About 2-3 hours a day, depending on my mood I might play more.
Extra:Looking forward to having a good time. :D

IGN: Damocles
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Know most of the mods inside and out although not played in at least a year
How often will you be online: everyday most likely
Extra: i am looking for a nice small server for me and my friend to play on

(friends app)
IGN: Jenetix
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: knows how to use most mods

IGN: NachtRaben
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Played FTB since 1.2.5, Keep up with FC and DW20 and various FC streamers
How often will you be online: Often, 6+ hours a day if the quality of the server is good.
Extra: I am the Systems administrator for AliA Craft and Cookieslap. I am very proficient in linux based operating systems and know my minecraft servers well. ;)
(I can see you're using an OVH box, I use them alot so i know their systems well.)

IGN: Tristeal
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 29
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Have been into MC for years, and been playing FTB for a long while. Not played Direwolf pack before, but looking forward to 1.7.10.
How often will you be online: I play minecraft every day, at least an hour or so per day
Extra: I am looking for a nice and friendly environment :)

IGN: D3athgat0r
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Not much recently, I used to be VERY heavy into technic pack, tekkit, and early FTB. Just wanting to get back into playing on a server with people.
How off\ten will you be online: As much as I can, probably 2-4 hours a day excluding Thursdays and Fridays as I have class those two days. 4+ hours on weekends.

IGN:xBad_Ass
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb:very little, im new to pc minecraft mods as ive been playing xbox minecraft, so i would like to learn
How often will you be online: 1 hour a day weekends more as i work loads :)
Extra:i hope if there would be someone i could work with or gets peoples advise if i dont understand.

IGN: minevolutioncap
Age: 16 (might be young but am pretty mature and nearing 17 soon less than a month)
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know ALOT of things on ftb mechanical magical etc. I played the original ftb maps before and have been playing most of the packs that come out since including the direwolf 20 maps.
How often will you be online: 2-4 every day with maby a day or two not being on in a week.
Been in alot of great servers (which went down for numerous reasons) and ran a server with me and my friends before. Have experience like you wont believe.

IGN: fnatkaz
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: i know way too much about mods (my opinion)
How often will you be online: 3 days or more, but it depends
Extra: im educated in ICT so i have some knowledge about servers. if you need help, you can ask and i will try to help.
all added to the whitelist, please read the notes at spawn and enjoy

Nauscious

Jul 29, 2019
Adystus
Experienced
i work overnights so i will be online atleast once a day throughtout the week for a few hours
would love to join a server to play with people rather than solo
thnx in advance

ElRoacho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ElRoacho
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 27
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Generally good mod knowledge, usually not too heavy on magic mods but have done multiple FTB builds over the past years so I know the basics of most.
How often will you be online: Varies, but mostly in the evening after work (Central Canada) or on weekends.
Extra: Just looking for a nice stable server to work a fresh build on, been disappointed by the downtime and lag on the last couple I tried.

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
Adystus
Experienced
i work overnights so i will be online atleast once a day throughtout the week for a few hours
would love to join a server to play with people rather than solo
thnx in advance

IGN: ElRoacho
Age(or answer "are you 17+?"): 27
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: Generally good mod knowledge, usually not too heavy on magic mods but have done multiple FTB builds over the past years so I know the basics of most.
How often will you be online: Varies, but mostly in the evening after work (Central Canada) or on weekends.
Extra: Just looking for a nice stable server to work a fresh build on, been disappointed by the downtime and lag on the last couple I tried.

widmox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: widmox
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know about majority of mods, I have been playing a lot on monster and direwolf packs, but I would also like to learn some new thing as well as help others :)
How often will you be online: really varries, I have school now, but I think 1-2 hours every day, and more on weekends
Extra: skype/ts wouldn't be a problem, I hope this server will be stable and up for a long time :)

ye_Craft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: widmox
What is your knowledge about mods/ftb: I know about majority of mods, I have been playing a lot on monster and direwolf packs, but I would also like to learn some new thing as well as help others :)
How often will you be online: really varries, I have school now, but I think 1-2 hours every day, and more on weekends
Extra: skype/ts wouldn't be a problem, I hope this server will be stable and up for a long time :)