Pokemon Showdown anyone?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
All those messages in the chat like saying that you were sorry or trying to give advice on what moves they should make. XD
That's not taunting.
The saying sorry is being sorry.
The advice is advice. You find a lot of people don't know how to use pokemon "properly" (in a way that hinders and not helps the pokemon - wrong item/ability/move set/etc.) so when you see that you have to tell them, it's an unspoken rule. How else will they learn?

Some people pick it up through battles. Some tweak strategies they already have. Some need guidance :p

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
That's not taunting.
The saying sorry is being sorry.
The advice is advice. You find a lot of people don't know how to use pokemon "properly" (in a way that hinders and not helps the pokemon - wrong item/ability/move set/etc.) so when you see that you have to tell them, it's an unspoken rule. How else will they learn?

Some people pick it up through battles. Some tweak strategies they already have. Some need guidance :p
Meh, I just beat people and get accused of hacks because they don't seem to understand the whole choice items thing. I stopped going on there a while ago.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
That's why you say stuff mid game :p
When you outspeed something that is faster than you, you say 'come on bro, I'm scarfed' or something :p

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
That's why you say stuff mid game :p
When you outspeed something that is faster than you, you say 'come on bro, I'm scarfed' or something :p
I do, they don't believe me for some reason. :(

It gets pretty bad sometimes with them just rage quitting.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019