The Strategists: Werewolf Game

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You played a large part in that. ;)
You played a larger one.

Lesson to be learned folks: don't vote for me, mock me with a pm, and pretend to be a jester. I did the right thing this time, and I'll do it again four-thousand games in a row.

PS: I also resurrected spwnx, who did good job trying to rein in the madness of the village. If a single wolf had gone down, I know he could have easily pieced together the rest. He's smrt like that.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Well... as I've expected, 4 deaths.
I tried to be the last survivor and face a wolf on 1v1...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well... as I've expected, 4 deaths.
I tried to be the last survivor and face a wolf on 1v1...

I actually wonder: why did the wolves leave you alive? You were a lynchpin coordinating anti-wolf efforts, and therefore an obvious target. Did they assume you were shielded or something?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
They just played with me as a toy I guess.
Not trying to take the glory, but part of the wolf win is due the great amount of smites :3

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
They just played with me as a toy I guess.
Not trying to take the glory, but part of the wolf win is due the great amount of smites :3

Oh, the quoting smiting was ridiculous, no question of it. We've always played by a certain quoting ruleset with a little nudge in one direction or the other.

Still, fun game regardless, and very well run. Props to Vike for the fun RP summaries.

Reactions: 016Nojr

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Anyways, what bothers me is that the villagers could have won this night if I had used my powers.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If you had switched 1st/2nd ? Was a wolf in 2nd place (I wasn't really paying that close attention.)

Judge powers happen first, neato :) Had to double-check.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. I mostly didn't because sora "gave up" on his life instead (I was expecting another PM trying to stay alive) and also acted suspiciously (by voting eruantien even though shazam had voted for him already two posts above his).

lynch shazam, wolfkill me, striking gets jestered, ljfa and sora would be the last. They would kill each other (cuz hunter ability). Both village and wolves (n jester) wins.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I was half a mind to start a game with the usual list of roles but make everyone the same role :p

Even I couldn't be that weird though.