The Strategists: Werewolf Game

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, it's quiet around here. I bet the wolves are strategizing...
I'll stick to vote SoraZodia. The suspicion has been substantiated.

Reactions: 016Nojr

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Once again, I will keep on claiming innocent.
Vote Shazam08
With only 5 remaining, I expected the wolves to had overwhelm us now that they have the majority vote. That not being the case leads me to believe that there's only two or one wolves out there. With SpwnX being a judge and I'm the hunter (for real, I am), the possible wolves would be ljfa, Strikingwolf, and Shazam08. lifa and Shazam's role is unknown while Striking claimed hunter, considering that there might actually be 3 hunters, I'm guessing that lifa and Shazam are our wolves. They also didn't vote for coolsquid which could have been to avoid the chance of having their number reduced.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
There is a very low chance of 3 hunters being present.
Thus, one of you guys is a wolf.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
But hey, whatever. We'll have three deaths (or four *winks at the hunter*) tonight. Wolves are very very likely going to win.

@coolsquid321 , don't pick me and give me a chance, k?

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Once again, I will keep on claiming innocent.
Vote Shazam08
With only 5 remaining, I expected the wolves to had overwhelm us now that they have the majority vote. That not being the case leads me to believe that there's only two or one wolves out there. With SpwnX being a judge and I'm the hunter (for real, I am), the possible wolves would be ljfa, Strikingwolf, and Shazam08. lifa and Shazam's role is unknown while Striking claimed hunter, considering that there might actually be 3 hunters, I'm guessing that lifa and Shazam are our wolves. They also didn't vote for coolsquid which could have been to avoid the chance of having their number reduced.
Executioner, actually. My target was Eruantien. He's dead. I lost. Yaaaaaaay. But while I'm still alive...

They also didn't vote for coolsquid which could have been to avoid the chance of having their number reduced.
That's a stupid argument. I avoided voting for someone I thought was a jester, so I avoided having "my" team's number reduced? Yes, good job. My attempt to avoid death was, in fact, an attempt to avoid death. Truly a masterful speech.

Vote Sorazodia

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The last 5 looked at each other. They knew it was the last day. And it was. Who were the wolves? It seemed the wolves were very good at hiding this game. Welp, it seemed everyone agreed that SoraZodia was one of the last wolves. Chances are the villagers were going to lose but if they could take down a couple wolves in the mean time that would've been awesome.

SoraZodia carefully walked up to the gallows, stuck his head in his noose, and before he died he pulled out a knife and threw it at Shazam08 slicing his neck open. SoraZodia was killed shortly afterwards. A quick investigtaion of Shazam's body showed that he had fur! He also had a dog bone in his pocket. He was none other than a Shaman Wolf. The others looked at Sora's body. Hmm, no fur, I guess that means that Sora was a villager, after checking Sora's pockets we find a piece of paper with the words Hunter and Shazam08 on it.

There were 3 left

ljfa, SpwnX and StrikingWolf decided to stay up that night. If a villager was going to be wolf killed they wanted to at least see it coming to possibly run away. All of a sudden, a ghostly hand emerged from the ground, it headed towards SpwnX and StrikingWolf, they ran but it caught up to Striking. The ghostly hand ripped him apart limb from limb leaving him there dead. After checking his body they saw he was a wolf.

There were 2 left

SpwnX looked at ljfa who was already licking his lips. SpwnX ran, ran for his life to the door. A police officer was outside the building, he screamed at him to shoot the werewolf running after him. But he was too late, ljfa caught up to him and sunk his claws into his arm until the life was drained out of him.

lPUE75W.png

There was 1 left

ljfa looked around. He smashed open the door with his legs and killed the police officer. He walked free...

Recap:
SoraZodia was lynched. He was a hunter
Shazam08 was killed by the hunter. He was a Shaman Wolf
Strikingwolf was killed by the jester. He was a werewolf.
SpwnX was wolf killed. He was a Judge

GAME OVER
Winners:
@Shazam08
@ljfa
@Strikingwolf
@trajing
@coolsquid321

Interesting facts from this game:
  • trajing was a werewolf from the start. The wolves could've revived them if they got in contact with the holder of the Evil Sorcerer's Staff
  • SoraZodia could've survived another day if SpwnX used his judge ability
  • @ljfa is our MVP for this game. Not only the last survivor but was able to convince people quite well of being a medium
  • Swords and Shields were never used
  • There were no curable wolves this game
  • These were the holders of the crystal balls: Jus2beast, SoraZodia, goreae, Shazam08, SpwnX
  • Everyone answered the questions successfully, I think it's a mechanic I will abandon.

Last edited:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
That picture...haha :D Nice one m8

And I was convinced that SpwnX still had a shield...that would've changed the outcome
I was lying my ass off :p

I'm pleased to have played with y'all :D

Reactions: VikeStep

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
That picture is priceless :D
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
The last 5 looked at each other. They knew it was the last day. And it was. Who were the wolves? It seemed the wolves were very good at hiding this game. Welp, it seemed everyone agreed that SoraZodia was one of the last wolves. Chances are the villagers were going to lose but if they could take down a couple wolves in the mean time that would've been awesome.

SoraZodia carefully walked up to the gallows, stuck his head in his noose, and before he died he pulled out a knife and threw it at Shazam08 slicing his neck open. SoraZodia was killed shortly afterwards. A quick investigtaion of Shazam's body showed that he had fur! He also had a dog bone in his pocket. He was none other than a Shaman Wolf. The others looked at Sora's body. Hmm, no fur, I guess that means that Sora was a villager, after checking Sora's pockets we find a piece of paper with the words Hunter and Shazam08 on it.

There were 3 left

ljfa, SpwnX and StrikingWolf decided to stay up that night. If a villager was going to be wolf killed they wanted to at least see it coming to possibly run away. All of a sudden, a ghostly hand emerged from the ground, it headed towards SpwnX and StrikingWolf, they ran but it caught up to Striking. The ghostly hand ripped him apart limb from limb leaving him there dead. After checking his body they saw he was a wolf.

There were 2 left

SpwnX looked at ljfa who was already licking his lips. SpwnX ran, ran for his life to the door. A police officer was outside the building, he screamed at him to shoot the werewolf running after him. But he was too late, ljfa caught up to him and sunk his claws into his arm until the life was drained out of him.

lPUE75W.png

There was 1 left

ljfa looked around. He smashed open the door with his legs and killed the police officer. He walked free...

Recap:
SoraZodia was lynched. He was a hunter
Shazam08 was killed by the hunter. He was a Shaman Wolf
Strikingwolf was killed by the jester. He was a werewolf.
SpwnX was wolf killed. He was a Judge

GAME OVER
Winners:
@Shazam08
@ljfa
@Strikingwolf
@trajing
@coolsquid321

Interesting facts from this game:
  • trajing was a werewolf from the start. The wolves could've revived them if they got in contact with the holder of the Evil Sorcerer's Staff
  • SoraZodia could've survived another day if SpwnX used his judge ability
  • @ljfa is our MVP for this game. Not only the last survivor but was able to convince people quite well of being a medium
  • Swords and Shields were never used
  • There were no curable wolves this game
  • These were the holders of the crystal balls: Jus2beast, SoraZodia, goreae, Shazam08, SpwnX
  • Everyone answered the questions successfully, I think it's a mechanic I will abandon.
Wolves and jester won i guess?