Help Identify Crash Report

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I got this crash report when trying to create world, currently trying to make my Private SSP world using Direwolf 1.7.10 as base pack and adding additional mods

If anyone could help me identify what causing it and how to fix it, I would be grateful. And maybe someone could also help me learn how to identify what errors that is happening from seeing the crash report that also be great since that could save me times and makes me not to post new threads everytime I got errors on my SSP.

I noticed the crash have something to do with "witchery" I guess? or BoP since the crash log said that. But I can't find solution for it since I do not know what goes wrong :)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
That's a known problem with the 1.0.2 version of the pack. But I don't know where it originates from either. It works in 1.0.1, maybe you can downgrade.

Reactions: reddvilzz

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
That's a known problem with the 1.0.2 version of the pack. But I don't know where it originates from either. It works in 1.0.1, maybe you can downgrade.
But it works fine when I haven't add the extra mods though. Hope 1.0.1 fixes it